So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

stupid computer posted before I had finished!!

Hayley - when I was pregnant before I was really gassy from about 2DPO so fingers crossed - if you are not usually gassy it could be a sign of a :bfp:! I bet you are excitwed about going to see Leeds Castle tomorrow - you will have to let us all know what you think when you get back!! what date are you thinking for your wedding?

Congrats mamie!!! wow its great to see a :bfp: throw some :dust: our way huni!!!!
Hope its catching lol!!!

Wow you ladies have been busy chatting tonight!

Hayley I've checked my chart and I charted that I had gas at 7dpo. However having looked I saw I had the trots 4dpo and when I thought back to when I was pregnant with Mollie I remember having the trots very early with her too - strange me thinks but true. Anyway tomorrow will be wonderful for you and try not to think about the TWW if you can.

Daisymamma - As I live in Leicester I am familiar with Bosworth Hall - Beautiful! It'll be just lovely.

I'm sending :dust: to everyone and hope the TWW will pass quickly and without you being faced with any BFN.

Test as late as you possibly can.............. silly comment from a POASA! xxxx

daisy mamma - when is your wedding date? I used to work with someone who got married at bosworth hall I saw the photos - amazing!!! I wish I was getting married again its so exciting!!!!

congratulations mamie! :happydance:

I'm still waiting for ov here, had a little spotting yesterday but no surge on opks and temp went down today not up so who knows! I want to be in the tww *stamps feet* lol

Thanks again girls....it's slowly sinking in! I did a Clearblue Digital this morning, just so I could have it spelled out for me!!!! :rofl: Kinda got my OH excited too, actually seeing it written down!

FertilityFriend originally said I was due to ovulate 5 days later than I actually did, so I really thought we were out for this month because we only DTD 2 days before I O'd and were preparing ourself for some busy nights after that :rofl: Just goes to show that when those little swimmers are determined......:rofl:

I honestly didn't have many symptoms...that's why it came as such a surprise. Have to agree with the others, that I have been really gassy this past week! Sore BBs, and then yesterday/today I've had a tightening feeling at my tummy....read somewhere that that's a good sign!!! It was yesterday that the tiredness hit me - could hardly stay awake after 8.30!

Have to agree with the others again, I didn't test until AF was 2 days late and i was 16DPO....definitly made a difference....but I know it is SOOOOO hard!!!!!

Sending you all lots of :dust: for April BFPs!!!! Come on girls!!!! :hug:

Hi all,

How is everyone this evening? I am hungover and feeling sorry for myself!

Well, I woke up at 7.30am this morning to take my temp and my thermometer wouldn't work. I woke up again at 11.30am and went to the toilet. My OH turned on the thermometer and it seemed to be working again. My temp at that stage was 97.9. I don't know if I should try to adjust the temp or to leave today's day blank? I was drinking last night as well so that might have affected it. In general, drinking doesn't seem to affect my temps too much.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Hi leelee i would put it in with the time you took it and add in alcohol on your chart, it will prob discount the reading but at least its on there. i think its really tricky to try and adjust the temp yourself. also its a major jump from yesterdays and i think it will prob go back down tomorrow to prepare for O. hope your hangover goes away soon.... i hate that feeling - but at least you've had a good night!!!!!

Hi leelee i would put it in with the time you took it and add in alcohol on your chart, it will prob discount the reading but at least its on there. i think its really tricky to try and adjust the temp yourself. also its a major jump from yesterdays and i think it will prob go back down tomorrow to prepare for O. hope your hangover goes away soon.... i hate that feeling - but at least you've had a good night!!!!!

Thanks Hayley,

I used the temp adjuster and it put me at 97.1 so I also think it will go down tomorrow to prepare for O. I did an OPK today it wasn't the same colour as the control line but it was quite prominent. I am hoping it will be dark tomorrow!

Are you excited about going to Leeds Castle tomorrow? Any more symptoms today?

Thanks ladies we get married on the 26th of june next year i cant wait!!!

I had a wierd experience at work today i went to the loo when i got in and when i came back out i had a sharp hot pain in my lower left side and it made me feel like i was going to pass put it was that bad i had to call my mom to came me down!! after the intial pain it was like a dull ache and after about half an hour it went. really strange...
also bbs have been bit fuller and almost itchy today and my mouth feels different in some way??

Hayley how was leeds castle???

hows everyone doing today???

:hug: :hug:

Exciting!!! What time did you test?? If was a while ago would it be worth testing again to make sure your not surgeing now?

We went to Leeds Castle today and it was absolutely brillant!!!!!! We loved every minute - we spent the whole day there going around the grounds and there is a loads of stuff to do there as well. The castle is amazing for us to get married in - the place we would use is being refurbished at the moment and will be ready next Feb which is nice as it will be all new for us to use in the oct. I can't believe how perfect its going to be!!!! The views are out of this world!! My OHs dad is a minister and he will be marrying us which is pretty special! I'm really tired now tho - didn't sleep well last night as i was sooooo excited about today. The weather was crap this morning but then slowly the sun came out the weather was fab too!

Tried to upload a pic but i haven't a clue how to do it. lol

Leeds Castle 154.jpg We are getting married in a castle inside this castle.

No symptoms for me today - not feeling it this month either, don't think i am. We told OHs parents today that we are trying and they was happy for us which was nice.

ooohhh it worked!!!!

I'll try another one.....

thats our boys playing near us! on the pic on previous post. This the actual building we will be getting married in...

Leeds Castle 293.jpg

awww Hayley - that looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It will be a real fairytale wedding. I'm so happy for you xoxoxo

Wow, it looks amazing Hayley!

Have just gone to the loo but might test again after I watch my DVD!

Thanks ladies - i'm sooooo excited!!!! i just need to add another page boy to the mix and i'll be perfect!!

leelee def test again mine comes up really quick - it seems to start at about 2pm with a slightly darker line than normal and then by 6pm it is DARK pos! Hope it goes pos for you - then you'd better have an early night!!

Butterfly no more gas so far so maybe that was a one off?? Who knows - i'll find out for sure in 10 days....

Hope your feeling good and starting to enjoy your pg now. Not too long till your scan date and hopefully you'll feel a bit more reasured xxx

Well ladies i'm off to bed - i'm shattered, its been an amazing day but i'm ready for my bed.

Speak to you all tomorrow

Night Night
xxxx

hayley im pleased your happy its a really lovely place we love it there in the summer we go regularly.

hey butterfly iv had a horrible pain today suppose it could have been gas!! just knackered now really dont know what to think.
snuggle metioned on my journal page that maybe im more Dpo than i thought i was but not sure why yet?? going by my usual cycle length i should be seeing AF on wednesday???

xoxox

hayley im pleased your happy its a really lovely place we love it there in the summer we go regularly.

hey butterfly iv had a horrible pain today suppose it could have been gas!! just knackered now really dont know what to think.
snuggle metioned on my journal page that maybe im more Dpo than i thought i was but not sure why yet?? going by my usual cycle length i should be seeing AF on wednesday???

xoxox

Hiya Daisymomma I would suggest that because you are a bit unsure of your dates then wait until Wednesday before testing. I know it's difficult but try not to symptom spot as it will just make you anxious.

:hug:

Thanks Hayley. I am trying to enjoy it but then I remember about having the CVS and then I feel anxious again. I just have to keep reminding myself that there is a 75% chance of this baby being healthy. I shall say extra prayers at church tomorrow.

Sleep tight. xx

wow hayley that looks amazing you will have a perfect day!! but dont count yourself out just yet - there is still 10 days to go where is your PMA!!!!

Leelee I hope you get your pos OPK (and an early night!) then onto the 2ww you go....

Daisymomma - how are your wedding plans going? try hold out till weds if you can then hopefully you will see a shiny BFP!!

well ladies I think I have either OV'd or am just about to had EWCM yesterday and this morning and a few OV pains earlier so.... an early night for me as well I think lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->