So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Im defo not gonna test till at least the 12th as according to my opks i should be due on about the 15th and as its my last cycle tcc for a while i think i shoud control myself and hold out!! well im of to bed so ill see you all tomorrow
lots of love
sleep well
ta girlies
p.s please yell me off next time i symtom spot cos i just cant help myself!!! lol

Morning ladies!!!

Ok i have a little confession although i said i wasnt temping this month i kinda have been!!! Mad i know but i thought if i didnt put it in to FF chart it would just be a bunch of numbers for future referance really and wouldnt really count as temping -think ttc has finally sent me mental!!!. However i buckled this morning and wanted to see what my chart looks like so entered all the info from my diary onto FF!!

And ill be blown according to that im 10dpo and even look like i may have had an implantation dip???? can you guys have a look and tell me what you think??

It might explain the way iv been feeling the last few days?

Hope everyone is ok this morning lots of love xoxoxox:hug:xoxoxoxox

Oh Daisy.... It looks like it could be an implantation dip to me!!!! I guess we'll no more in a few days! Here's hoping :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks jeannette cant believe i thought i was only 5 dpo goes to show how miss leading your own body can be!!!

WOW yeah i didnt think of that!!!
Its so exciting i hope this is my month!!
How are you getting on hunni???

I really hope so too!! I've been fighting my poas addiction by not buying any.....but I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out much longer :hissy:

we should make a promise to each other not to test till thursday!! lol!!
oh its so tempting tho i have two FR and some cheapies up stairs but as its my last month ttc till may 2010 im gonna try and hold out kinda owe it to myself really to wait xoxo

THURSDAY??!!??!?!? Are you mad??????? :rofl: How about you let me test tomorrow and then I will promise not to test again until Thurs? I know I have read b4 that this is your last month until may of next year....but I don't remember why?

We are getting married in june next year and i wanted to give my self at least 6 months after having a baby to prep for that as im imagining it might be quit stressfull lol!!
So tcc is going on hold after 10 cycles!!

Ok but if your testing tomorrow then i am to :lol:!!!??!!!! Here hoping for two lovely monday morning :bfp: great way to start the week!!!!

Sounds like a great plan to me!! Both of your plans actually :) I give you a lot of credit...I don't know that I'd have the willpower to wait for something I wanted for over a year!

So if that is an implantation dip on your chart tomorrow will be three days after it, and I've read that testing 3-4 days afer implantation makes sense.....so here here's hoping for the amazing start to our weeks!

:dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust:

oooh ladies both testing tomorrow??!!! dont forget to let us know straight away!!!

fingers crossed for 2 shiny BFP's tomorrow then! Good Luck!!!!! xxxx

Will do flumpy and jeannette i love the art work its very beautiful lol!!!
ok im off to homebase we are going to start getting the garden ready for summer today yay!!! only problem is i know diddley squat about gardening!!!

see you all in a bit

xoxoxox

Best of luck to the 2 of you ladies! I look forward to hearing the results!

oooh exciting, fingers crossed for both of your :bfp: :dust:

hayley leeds castle looks stunning, what a fairytale wedding you will have!

still waiting for ov here, had a slightly darker opk yesterday evening but it wasn't as dark as the control so i guess still negative.

oooh exciting, fingers crossed for both of your :bfp: :dust:

hayley leeds castle looks stunning, what a fairytale wedding you will have!

still waiting for ov here, had a slightly darker opk yesterday evening but it wasn't as dark as the control so i guess still negative.

Ooh ladies, so exciting - I just got a +OPK. I am off to BD!!!

OMG can't believe your gonna test tomorrow Daisymomma and jeanette!!!! Hope you both get BFPs (save one for me though!) Wow that looks like a implantation dip on 8 dpo!!!! its huge!! Maybe twins..........

Jeanette your chart looks really different to last month. Last cycle was really rocky and this one is a lovely steady rise! It looks great!

leelee why are you still online with a positive opk!!!!????? lol Go get those sperm!!!

Hope you get a pos opk Mrs N and can start the TWW!!

flumpy how are you doing?

Still no symptoms for me yet - was a bit thirsty last night but i think i might have been imagining that one! lol I hope i get an implantation dip in the morning....

Hayley whats all that about twins???? what do you mean ??? i cant believe i thought i was only 5dpo like i was saying earlier its amazing how your body plays tricks on you almost.

im having mixed feelings but really dont feel much like i am pg as not got to many symptoms really. been getting more cm today and a big spot on my chin but these are all things i usually get before af.

:hug:

Hi Hayley,

Yeah I am doing good thanks! I think I OV'd today (just going on dates and CM) so lots of BD'ing this weekend!! gonna get some more in this evening just in case I OV tomorrow (I really should start using OPK's lol!!!) if there was an egg there is no way I missed it!!!

you will have to let us know if you get the implantation dip tomorrow - I dont understand charts so I wont know unless you tell me - so fingers crossed!

Leelee - glad you got your +OPK - looks like we will be testing around the same time!!! lets hope it's 2:bfp:'s for us!

I really hope this is the month for all of us and we can move over to Tri 1 together!! (getting a bit ahead of myself I know.....:blush:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->