So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I know what you mean flumpy it would be so lovely for all of us to move together!!!

congrats on the + leelee have fun this afternoon!! :lol:

oooh exciting, fingers crossed for both of your :bfp: :dust:

hayley leeds castle looks stunning, what a fairytale wedding you will have!

still waiting for ov here, had a slightly darker opk yesterday evening but it wasn't as dark as the control so i guess still negative.

Ooh ladies, so exciting - I just got a +OPK. I am off to BD!!!

Happy Bedding Leelee!!

Haley, do you think the slow and steady of my chart this month is a good thing?? It seems so steady it almost freaks me out!

Daisymomma, chart looks good :happydance: FX'd for you!!!!

Hayley, Leeds Castle looks gorgeous!

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I love coming back on here and reading all your chat and seeing how everyone's doing....feel that moving to 1st Tri is just a bit too scary yet!!!!

:hug:

Haley, do you think the slow and steady of my chart this month is a good thing?? It seems so steady it almost freaks me out!

Hi jeanette

My chart is the same hun!!!!! Totally different to last months cycle! have a look. I'm hoping that means i'm pg as it looks so different. Yours is having a slow and steady climb the same as mine. we are either both pg or both not as our charts are so similar.

Hayley whats all that about twins???? what do you mean ??? i cant believe i thought i was only 5dpo like i was saying earlier its amazing how your body plays tricks on you almost.

im having mixed feelings but really dont feel much like i am pg as not got to many symptoms really. been getting more cm today and a big spot on my chin but these are all things i usually get before af.

:hug:

As its such a BIG dip i wondered if it meant that there was any way there was 2 in there??!!

oooh exciting, fingers crossed for both of your :bfp: :dust:

hayley leeds castle looks stunning, what a fairytale wedding you will have!

still waiting for ov here, had a slightly darker opk yesterday evening but it wasn't as dark as the control so i guess still negative.

Ooh ladies, so exciting - I just got a +OPK. I am off to BD!!!

Happy Bedding Leelee!!

Hi all. I'm back again! This bd'ing is tiring me out! Will just leave it to once a day though, as I don't want to make OH's swimmers tired! Looks like I will be joining the 2WW soon though.

Jeanette and Hayley,

Both your charts look great. I think slow and steady is good. I wish my chart was steadier.

Mamie - how are you doing? Have you gotten over the shock of getting a :bfp: yet?

Flumpy - it's great to have a testing buddy!

Mrs N and Butterfly - how are you both?

Jeannette, daisymomma and Hayley - I can't believe your charts -seriously they all look fantastic!! god I feel so positive for you all!

Leelee - great news on the +opk and the babydancing! you go girl!

Hi to everyone else. xx

Hi all im in exactly the same position im on c.d 21 today and im hoping for my big fat poss iv been off birth control since nov08.
I am due on af on april the 11th -april the 16th.
Big long wait but i havent got any symptoms except im moody and emotional today but that could well be af coming arhhh.
Baby dust to us girlys.xxx

Welcome babynumber1.

You'll find some great support on here - all very friendly!

Hi all im in exactly the same position im on c.d 21 today and im hoping for my big fat poss iv been off birth control since nov08.
I am due on af on april the 11th -april the 16th.
Big long wait but i havent got any symptoms except im moody and emotional today but that could well be af coming arhhh.
Baby dust to us girlys.xxx

Welcome Babynumber1!

welcome baby number 1 heres hoping April is the month for us all!!!

Hi Babynumber 1!! Welcome to our mad TTC thread. We are all in the same boat as you and praying for our BFPs!!!

Daisymomma and jeanette i'm soooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear your results.

Hope your doing ok polaris, butterfly and lou.

mamie - as it sunk in yet?!!

leelee - swim, swim, swim!!!!!!

flumpy gld to hear your doing well and hopefully Oing very soon!!

When we were out with OHs parents yesterday they said that my OHs younger brother had a low sperm count. i knew it was taking my bro and sis in law a while to concieve and she had had tests that all came back fine but she never told me that her hubby had a low sperm count. i'm now stressing incase my OH has the same problem, maybe we won't ever get a baby. when i was at the hosp last week they said my FSH was too high for my age and because of that i don't have years left for more children (i'm only 25) - i have to do it now or we won't have a bubba together. maybe its just not meant to be for us if he did have that wrong with him.

Hi jeanette

My chart is the same hun!!!!! Totally different to last months cycle! have a look. I'm hoping that means i'm pg as it looks so different. Yours is having a slow and steady climb the same as mine. we are either both pg or both not as our charts are so similar.

Oh, let's hope that we are both :bfp:!!

I was a very naughty girl tonight though....I bout a test for tomorrow, and it was a two pack, so my poas addiction took over the second I walked in the door and it was :bfn:. :( I know it's early, I know it was not fmu, but I'm so sad.

Welcome Babynumber1!!

Thank you for the words of encouragement Butterfly. :hugs: Oh, I so hope you are right about us all and we can join you over in first tri soon

Haley, I did some googling and it doesn't seem that low sperm count is hereditary...stay positive sweetie!!! Slow and Steady wins the race!! :hugs:

Hey girls!!! I just wanted to see how everyone is doing!!! Well i'm on CD3 and i don't think the :witch: is going to be here for much longer!! I'm not even bleeding that much anymore! But she usually stays for about 5 days!! Well not this time!!! Other then that i'm doing good..been having these big headaches the last 3 days and there making me dizzy! I don't usually take pills for headaches cause there not that bad..but the last 3 days i've been pill popping all day!!! Well goodluck girls on your testing!! I hope you get your :bfp:'s!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!! How is everyone else doing? xoxo

Hi jeanette

Oh, let's hope that we are both :bfp:!!

I was a very naughty girl tonight though....I bout a test for tomorrow, and it was a two pack, so my poas addiction took over the second I walked in the door and it was :bfn:. :( I know it's early, I know it was not fmu, but I'm so sad.

Hi Jeanette,

Don't worry about the :bfn:. It is very early for you and it wasn't FMU either? Will you test again this morning?

Well I had a drop in temp today. I presume that is indicating that today is when I O??? Can someone have a look and tell me what they think.

How is everyone?

Jeanette - it is still a bit early. I'm keen to know if you do the test this morning but even if that one is bfn - don't despair as I was 15dpo.

Hayley hayley hayley - this doesn't sound like you hun. Please don't give up hoping. Please try and remain as positive as you can.

Want2bamom - glad the witch hasn't given you too hard a time. You'll be having :sex: before you know it!

Hi Babynumber 1!! Welcome to our mad TTC thread. We are all in the same boat as you and praying for our BFPs!!!

Daisymomma and jeanette i'm soooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear your results.

Hope your doing ok polaris, butterfly and lou.

mamie - as it sunk in yet?!!

leelee - swim, swim, swim!!!!!!

flumpy gld to hear your doing well and hopefully Oing very soon!!

When we were out with OHs parents yesterday they said that my OHs younger brother had a low sperm count. i knew it was taking my bro and sis in law a while to concieve and she had had tests that all came back fine but she never told me that her hubby had a low sperm count. i'm now stressing incase my OH has the same problem, maybe we won't ever get a baby. when i was at the hosp last week they said my FSH was too high for my age and because of that i don't have years left for more children (i'm only 25) - i have to do it now or we won't have a bubba together. maybe its just not meant to be for us if he did have that wrong with him.

Hayley,

Please try not to worry about your BIL. You never know, your OH might have a really good sperm count. Siblings don't always have the same things so please try to be positive. Look at how nice your chart is.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"