So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi Leelee - yes I would say that you will be ovulating today - you won't know for sure until you see the rise tomorrow!! silly I know. So you need to get to it so you don't miss the egg.

Hi Leelee - yes I would say that you will be ovulating today - you won't know for sure until you see the rise tomorrow!! silly I know. So you need to get to it so you don't miss the egg.

Thanks Butterfly,

Will get to the BD'ing again today!

How are you feeling?

Good Morning! Well, I did test again this am and it was :bfn: sad but not shocking I guess. I know it's still early. I'm going to try really really really hard to not do it again until Thursday, assuming of course that :witch: doesn't arrive.

How is everyone else this monday morning??

Thanks Butterfly,

How are you feeling?

swim :spermy: swim! :happydance:

yeah I'm ok thanks. No symptoms really other than being hungry and tired oh and also not sleeping well.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Morning! Well, I did test again this am and it was :bfn: sad but not shocking I guess. I know it's still early. I'm going to try really really really hard to not do it again until Thursday, assuming of course that :witch: doesn't arrive.

Hi Jeanette,

Sorry you got a :bfn:. As you said though, it is very early to test. Implantation might only have happened yesterday or the day before. I know it is easier said than done but try to hold off til Thurs

:hugs:

Hiya sweetie - like I said earlier - it could still be early for you like it was for me. If you can't wait until Thursday I understand but definately try and wait until Wednesday for definate. I will be checking with you to make sure you haven't tested! I'M WATCHING YOU!!! :rofl:

Leelee, I have to second Butterfly on your O....I think based on the drop and your positive test and your ewcm there is a really good chance you'll O today....but we won't know for sure till one-three days from now! Why does it seem like every question we ever have is answered with "we just need to WAIT"????? I despise waiting!!!! :hissy:

Can we all tell I woke up too early today???? I guess I could focus on the positive in that....I usually have to drag my tired bottom out of bed between 5:30-6:00 (alarm starts at 5:30....but I'm a snoozer) I couldn't sleep a moment past 4:15 because I had to wee so bad!! And I really didn't drink an unusual amount before bed. Anyhoo, if I'm a bit cranky today I apologize to all! :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly,

How are you feeling?

swim :spermy: swim! :happydance:

yeah I'm ok thanks. No symptoms really other than being hungry and tired oh and also not sleeping well.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Am liking the hungry symptom. I would prob stuff my face! Glad your not feeling sick yet. Did you get morning sickness with Mollie?

Thank you both...you're so sweet!! And I promise to stay out of that eisle of the store until AT LEAST Tues....but I'll shoot for Wed that way I CAN'T test before Thurs. I can only imagine how bad I'd be if I invested in cheapies from Ebay....I'd take three a day!

Leelee, I have to second Butterfly on your O....I think based on the drop and your positive test and your ewcm there is a really good chance you'll O today....but we won't know for sure till one-three days from now! Why does it seem like every question we ever have is answered with "we just need to WAIT"????? I despise waiting!!!! :hissy:

Can we all tell I woke up too early today???? I guess I could focus on the positive in that....I usually have to drag my tired bottom out of bed between 5:30-6:00 (alarm starts at 5:30....but I'm a snoozer) I couldn't sleep a moment past 4:15 because I had to wee so bad!! And I really didn't drink an unusual amount before bed. Anyhoo, if I'm a bit cranky today I apologize to all! :hugs:

Thanks Jeanette, yeah I am sick of the 'waiting' as well. Everything in TTC is waiting and it is something I am not very good at.

it's all about waiting! like I'm waiting for my scan and then the CVS and then the results! :hissy:

You're not cranky Jeannette - please don't apologise. Where do you live? I'm guessing not in the UK as it is 10am here. That means I will be getting up before you and sending vibes out to stop you testing again tomorrow! :rofl:

yes leelee I did get sick with Mollie until I was 5 months gone! I can't remember when it started though - I don't think it started straight away. I'm still only 6 weeks but I don't ever remember being this hungry. I just eat eat and eat more!

Sorry about your BFN Jeanette :hugs: lets hope its just too early to get an :bfp: Don't give up hope yet there is still time - lots of ladies have to wait a while to get a :bfp:

leelee i agree with everyone else that you O the day after your LH surge - which is today!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: you then need 3 temp rises on FF for them to confirm O. Then you can join us in the TWW :happydance:

Butterfly i'm glad your feeling ok and aren't really sick.

Thank you all for being nice about my BIL sperm count. i'm just a worrier (you should have noticed that by now :rofl::rofl:) i might send him off to the doc if nothing this cycle just to be on the safe side, they are happy to test him as i have problems.

Well no temp dip for me today - it went up - stupid temp!! :rofl: i was even saying to my thermometer last night "come on give me a 97.30!! pleassssse" instead i get a 98.11 - whats that all about!!?? :rofl:

i'll be on the look out for any implantation spotting now........

I'll need those vibes!! And no, I'm not in the UK....I'm across the pond.... Connecticut specifically. I miss the UK!! I spent my junior year of college there, it was wonderful :) I thought you guys were 6 hours ahead though....either I'm confused or it's because we just had daylight savings and "sprung" ahead an hour.

Thanks Haley. And don't stress about no dip, or if you don't see spotting. Plenty of pregnant people don't get either!!! You're keeping up with your slow and steady rise!! I went down a tad this morning....though I also temped a little over an hour early so that may affect it to...

What time is it were you are? Its 10.22am here at the moment.

i wouldn't worry about the slight dip as you temped early this morning - it can make a difference - also its not a huge AF drop either. We are both going to get BFPs!!!!! PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

Had anyone heard from Daisymomma???? Wonder what she got?!

just asked FF to compare my chart with everyone elses and it says that only 25% are pregnancy and 67% are ovulatory. Polaris, butterfly or lou can you remember what it said about your charts?

It's 5:27....so yep, 5 hrs :) And yes, PMA PMA PMA with a sprinkling of :dust: of course!

Great question too! Daisymomma where are you??? Where you much stronger than me and did you refrain from poas??

hey girls :wave:

no positive opk yet, still waiting for that. did have a load of ewcm yesterday though, i got so excited dh thought it was hilarious! :rofl: never had any before hence the excitement about mucus :blush:

hayley not everyone gets a dip, your chart looks great!

leelee good luck catching the :spermy:

jeanette sorry about your :bfn: but totally agree it could be too early, pma pma!

Hey Mrs N

i'm exactly the same when i get a pos opk. i danced around the kitchen!!! my oh thought i was mad too. lol hopefully its on its way if you are starting to get EWCM.

i'm hoping my chart looks ok - its really different to last month, i'm not sure if they are supposed to be roughly the same each month or whether they change every cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->