So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

hey girls i can bearly type im so shakey but guess whoo got a :bfp:!!!!!
a cant believe it im a little worried its an evap line tho!! its a really fiant line hardly there but it has got a pink colour?? what do you think???

xoxoxo

YAY!!!! Well done you, I'm so pleased for you :happydance:

Evening everyone else, I hope you are all well?

I don't have anything to report except that today was the first day in a week that I didn't have a head ache or feel crappy; in fact I feel great!! Lets hope things get even better.

Lets hope we get some more :bfp: from those of you who are testing soon.

:hug:

Hey everyone!!
AF is still not here, no spotting at ALL! still creamy CM, had a sleepless night worrying whether to test or not so this morning i peed on a stick, and, nothing! BFN!! :( i was gutted. Not even a hint of a line. Still no spotting, my cramps have eased to nothing i thought last night when they come on a bit strong like normal that this morning she'd be here but nothing at all!!
Im now 14dpo with nothing, no AF and no BFP!!

Hayley keep on in there with the PMA!! this could be a good month!!
Daisymomma! WOW i hope it is the BFP we've been waiting on, any pics?!
Butterfly, hope everything is ok with you, and leelee, your still symptom spotting! woo!
All the other girlies, i remember the first few replies to say then it flies out my head! but i wish us all luck for this month! hope EVERYONE!! is ok xxx

Hey loulou all sounds good babe. maybe give it a couple of days and test again. xx

hey girls thank you so much for all your congrats!!!
its so faint its even faded a bit more now i dont think it will show up on a pic :sad: im not to sure if its an evap what would that look like???

i have the strongest metallic taste in my mouth tonight its unreal!!!

hows every one???

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you daisy!!! I ve posted my bfn in the bfn section haha its horrid! AF is still not here, surely if i was it would show by now almost to the day she's due? or can it be later?

Congratulations Daisy!!! Fingers crossed it sticks for you and you have a wonderful nine months.

Maybe pass on some of that baby dust? :hug:

OMG!!! Wow Daisy!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

That is brilliant!!! Fab news!! Loving your pg ticker!! How are you feeling? Can you post a pic?

loulou i bet you get a :bfp: soon too!!!

Butterfly i hope blood results are ok tomorrow :hugs: Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Kittie feeling great is the best way to be if your pg!!! Keep up the PMA!

leelee how are you hun?

flumpy having no symptoms is great news!! I bet you'll be in first tri before you know it!!

Shes got me girls - starting spotting late this afernoon :cry: i bet my temp nose dives in the morning. Roll on May! Only 2 cycles left....

What's an evaporation line? Evaporation ("evap") lines result with the test's antibody strip just looks slightly different than the space around it. There is a line of antibodies (usually made from mouse cells) in the Control and Test section. The Control line binds with any liquid and turns pink (or blue, in tests using blue dye.) The Test/Result line turns pink only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line." It may appear at any time-- as soon as the urine hits it, after a few minutes as the test absorbs the moisture, or after the 10-minute time limit. It may appear when the test is drying, or after it has dried. It may disappear as the test is drying, or after the test has dried, or not disappear at all.

The simple fact is that there is always "something there" that is slightly visible-- it's simply the antibodies on the test that would turn pink in the presence of hCG. When the test becomes wet, or as it dries, or after it dries, the antibody strip may become more visible. Therefore, all tests may have them. It is not a defect; it's just how tests are made.

A real positive is identified by its color (pink or blue, whatever the color of the test's dye is) and its appearance within 10 minutes of urinating on the stick. A line that appears after 10 minutes, regardless of color, must be considered an evap line and is caused by the test's chemicals changing. HPT's are rapid assay diagnostics, which means any results appearing after the "rapid" time limit of 10 minutes are invalid.

What does your OH think?

OMG!!! Wow Daisy!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

That is brilliant!!! Fab news!! Loving your pg ticker!! How are you feeling? Can you post a pic?

loulou i bet you get a :bfp: soon too!!!

Butterfly i hope blood results are ok tomorrow :hugs: Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Kittie feeling great is the best way to be if your pg!!! Keep up the PMA!

leelee how are you hun?

flumpy having no symptoms is great news!! I bet you'll be in first tri before you know it!!

Shes got me girls - starting spotting late this afernoon :cry: i bet my temp nose dives in the morning. Roll on May! Only 2 cycles left....

How good is it about Daisy! :happydance:
I dotn hold much hope for my bfp surely at almost 15dpo now id of seen something :(

Im sorry to hear she got you, thats not good, i hoped she wouldnt, its upwards from there though, plus more sexytime!!

Its great! I'm so pleased for her (plus a little jealous :rofl:)

Maybe it will be my turn next month!

I would have thought it should have shown by now but then look at Daisy - 19dpo and a BFP!!! Maybe you O'd later than you thought?

Yep had 2 little spots of red - she was being mean this month in not spotting till late today - i was beginning to think i was in with a chance.

I've felt awful today as well and then spotting as put a right downer on it. Its my OHs birthday today and was hoping to give him an extra special birthday pressie.

Hi Ladies,

Am on a dialup internet until Monday so won't be able to logon as much as usual :(

Daisymomma - Congrats, that is brill news

Hayley - so sorry to hear AF came. I can't believe she arrived as your chart looked so good

Loulou - remember lots of people don't get their BFP til 18DPO so no AF is good news!

Butterfly - hope your tests come back okay

Sorry if I have missed anyone but this PC is so slow to load.

I have no PMA today. Feel rubbish and don't feel I will get pregnant anytime soon. Sorry for feeling sorry for myself but just feel bad tonight.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Its great! I'm so pleased for her (plus a little jealous :rofl:)

Maybe it will be my turn next month!

I would have thought it should have shown by now but then look at Daisy - 19dpo and a BFP!!! Maybe you O'd later than you thought?

Yep had 2 little spots of red - she was being mean this month in not spotting till late today - i was beginning to think i was in with a chance.

I've felt awful today as well and then spotting as put a right downer on it. Its my OHs birthday today and was hoping to give him an extra special birthday pressie.

yeh im jealous too haha :rofl: but extra pleased too we got a bfp!!
It will deffo be your time very soon! have no fear!!! We will get you your bfp!!

I dunno if i ov'd later than i thought that i would of caught it, i gave up after cd14 due to me bein poorly and thought i'd of give it a good bashing! I'll hang on in and see what happens with my AF situation first, i could start spottin anytime really so fingers crossed.

Leelee please dont feel down! wheres that PMA!! we got a bfp we can get some more! Why im feeling so bright and breezy tonight i have no clue but cheer up, im sure something good will happen!!

Oh hunni :hugs: Weres your PMA gone? You WILL get pregnant - i promise. We will do this together!!!! You could be pregnant now and be feeling hormonal!?! If it doesn't happen this month then we'll make it happen next!!:hugs:

Loving your PMA loulou!

I'm off to bed now girls - speak to you all tomorrow

xxx

haha wow for me its due the 21!!! and they say I should test the 23rd! I did that foolish thing today lol but no worries i bought lots of tests for some reason???lol its my first cycle too!!! lots of baBy dust to you !

well im confused as hell i had what looked like 2 :bfp: yesterday both came up within the time frame although it did take about 8 mins and they were so faint you can hardly see them and the camra on my phone wont pick it up. so frustrating.
Anyways i have done another IC test this morning and its come up with :bfn:
so im so confused now and think yesterdays were evap lines. :cry:

so iv took of my ticker and im gonna stay away a couple of days and see if the :witch: turns up i feel abit of a fraud!! :blush:

thank you for all your well wishes girls xoxoxo

You're not a fraud don't be silly, if you've seen something, something was there! We just need to fine out what! Haha. Fingers crossed for you Hun, my friend got bfn after bfn before the doctor confirmed she was pregnant so don't be worrying about the tests, chill for a day or two and try again xxx

thank you lou lou thats what im gonna do hold out a little longer. keep myself busy lots of pottering in the garden i think over the next few days.

:dust: and love to all xoxoxo

Daisymomma- Your not a fraud hun, please dont think like that. If i saw something on a test i would be dancing like a mad women and telling all. It may just be early hun, wait and test in a couple of days. Whatever you decide to do hun, i will be thinking of you. But im sure we will all miss you lots
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->