So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

As for me.........im not trying to too excited but :happydance: my temp didnt go down :happydance: hoping for some tests to arrive this morning, but i bet they wont, would be just my luck!!

xxx

Leelee- hoping you feel better today hun :hugs:
Hayley- Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: She just doesnt know when to stay away!
Loulou- hoping its your month hun

Hi to everyone else :hug:

xxx

Daisy heres what i think - you O'd later than you thought as on your chart there wasn't a massive difference between your pre and post O temps, you then had a dip i bit later on. I think thats when you O'd. The spotting you had a few nights ago was implantation bleeding - hence no AF! . The tests you took yesterday are picking up something but its still REALLY early after implantation.

I'm hoping i'm right and you'll get a positive at the weekend! I understand about taking a few days out -have a rest and hopefully you'll be back with good news! xxxxx

Still spotting here and MASSIVE temp dip this morning so hoping she shows her face today then i can get on with Clomid tomorrow and hopfully O on CD14! How great would that be!!!!!!

Love to everyone, hope your all doing well!!!

xxxx

Daisymomma - I think Hayley could be right. Hopefully you will get a nice strong line in a day or two.

Hayley - disappointed to see your temperature drop this morning. I was still hoping that it would stay high.

Leelee - hope you have a better day today.

Littlehush - your chart is looking good, hope your tests arrive soon!

hayley thank you so much for your thoughts i think you maybe right you know!! heres hoping im sorry the ugly :witch: has got you hun but clomids in your sights now throw in some preseed when you ov and i think thats got to be a recipe for a bun dont you???

just booked a holiday in cornwall for may 11th!! im excited were going camping!!! maybe one more month ttc if we havent got a sticky one this time round?? id still have five months to do wedding prep?? oh im terrible!!

love you all xoxox

dasiymomma have everything crossed for you! i reckon hayley might be right about your timings, and you are actually not as many dpo as you think :dust:

hayley sorry your temp took a dive today, could just be a blip, fingers crossed!

leelee :hugs: keep your pma, we can all do this and you will get pregnant!

i know there were other things I meant to say, and I too have a rubbish memory!

check out my chart this morning - maybe I've finally ov'd :wohoo:

Most definately you have O'd Mrs N!! Congrats!!!

I hope i'm right Daisy. We have got 2 more cycles then stop for 2 because of holiday to Florida next April, then we will be trying up to Dec - the baby would then be a August baby if i concieved in Dec which would give me 2 months to get in shape for the Wedding next Oct!!! However i'm praying it doesn't take that long - but it did last time for my boys so who knows.

My plan for this month - RELAX! We are going to BD every other day from CD8 then maybe 1 extra one on O morning. No temping and once i get a pos opk i'm going to stop testing rather than keep on testing until they go neg. Also will have to use pre seed around O time as Clomid is bad for your CM - it drys you up.

I hoping i will be ok on clomid as it can have some nasty side effects. I def won't be getting pg if i'm too grumpy and ill!

Postie came and....................no tests in post :hissy: Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow! Oh i hate this waiting!!

oh no littlehush, hope they come tomorrow! your chart's looking promising, totally different to last month!

Hi all,

Wrote a long reply and line dropped so will try and post this before it drops again.

Daisymomma - hold out for that BFP, it might be too early!

Hayley - your pma is amazing!

Loulou - how you feeling?

Littlehush - can you go and buy tests?

Mrs N - great that you O'd

I woke up feeling very upset this morning but my OH has cheered me up so feel a bit better now!

I dont really want to go out and buy a test when i have some on order. Plus it stops me from testing early! I do hope they turn up tomorrow tho, it is going to be our 2nd year together on friday, and it would be lovely to give OH some good news, if i have some that is :rofl:

Leelee- What would we do without our OH, they can be usefull sometimes :rofl: Glad you feel better tho.

xxx

Hey everyone! Well ive been normal all day, ive come home, gone to the loo and ive just started spotting :( the witch was late to annoy me :( im out for this month now. Im gutted. Onto a little Jan 2010 bubba then for me!

How is everyone?

Blimey I've been away ages. Sorry to all those that have been gotten by the witch!! It was me with a runny nose - it was a cold!! AF came much earlier than expected meaning we BD'ed at completely the wrong time!! lol. On the bright side at least the thermometer and Ovulation strips won't have been a waste of money. Now the only prob is how to use them.....hehe - must put my temps on a chart thingy like the rest of you!
Here's looking forwards to another exciting month waiting - at least I'm joined by some lovely people here!
Baby dust to all! Suppose I shouldn't post on here as it will be my second 2ww this month! lol
Rx

Come on everyone, I know there is more PMA to be had from you lot as you are the most positive bunch I hink I have come across. Definitly more positive than the test I did earlier after visiting my friend with her 9 week old baby girl! I know it is too early really, but after spending all day with them, I really wanted to come back to a :bfp:

Hey ho, I think I am just going to chill for a bit and if :witch: hasn't shown her face by next weekend, then I will test again.

:hug: and bady dust to all; we will all just have to grin and bear the waiting together!

evening all!

Hayley and loulou- I am so sorry the witch got you hun, roll on next month I have already got my fingers crossed for you!!!

how is every one else getting on? any more symptoms going on?? who is next to test? we need a BFP!!!!

I am about 9/10 dpo and still no symptoms - i definitely feel i am out this month, i am sure i would have had at least something by now - all i have had is af cramps so i guess the witch is on her way...

Evening ladies

bugger there is no way I'm gonna remember everything.............

Sorry Hayley and Loulou that the witch has got you. Hayley what you've said about clomid and preseed etc is excellent keep up the PMA.

Daisy - sorry you got a bfn - maybe it was a dodgy test - the IC aren't the best really.

Flumpy it's too early to rule yourself out hun.......... hang on in there.

Kittie - good luck with testing at the weekend and well done on keeping up the PMA of the group.

As for me well my results came back but they are very slowly rising.....1170 to 1811 in 4 days............... this is not good. The doctor said they will no more at my scan on Monday but I think I know anyway. So I will be back with you again soon although I've never really left have I. I'm doing ok and really focusing my mind on fundraising for Mollie's charity.

Love to you all. xxxxxxxxxx

oh butterfly, I am so sorry to hear your levels are rising slowly, i hope you are doing ok, I am sure you are making Mollie very proud xxx

Oh Butterfly what awful news for you :hugs: I completly know how you feel sweetie :hugs: Please stay strong - it WILL happen for you and you never know what the scan might hold on monday. Thinking of you xxxx

:hug:

loulou has she got you yet??? Sorry is had to fly past your door as well :hugs:

flumpy no symptoms to a great sign - i was having AF cramps from 9dpo. Lets hope you give us a team :bfp:

Daisy thinking of you :hugs:

leelee how are you doing hun? Are you feeling better? Could these be pregnancy hormones i wonder.........

littlehush did your tests arrive?

R8ch welcome back!

Kittie how are you feeling?

Mrs N any symptoms yet?

CD1 for me today - major cramps! Start Clomid tomorrow!!!! I'm kind of nervous because i think i will be gutted if it doesn't work this month. The last few cycles i've known i have a problem and when it hasn't worked i've put it down to that but with Clomid my body has no excuse other than it just doesn't want to be pg.

On to cycle 4. The cycles are starting to add up already. When we started trying my SIL was in early pregnancy and we said it would be great if we had a month or two pregnant together - well she is due in 2 weeks so thats not gonna happen now.

Sorry having a PMT moan - i hate all this trying, its taking over my life - but i have no choice if we want a bubba. i can't leave it to chance, i have to plan everything with my dodgey cycles.

majoy temp dip today *sigh* i am beginning to wonder not will i ever get pg but will i ever even ovulate!!
lost all my pma this morning, just so frustrated that my body isn't doing what it is meant to do :hissy:

butterfly :hug:

hayley good luck with clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"