So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Morning girls!

OMG i'm not a well bunny! Really bad cramps and having to use the loo every 5 minutes! Starting to feel sick as well now. Great! Down side is i've been off work for 2 weeks now and todays my first day back so i've got no chance of phoning in sick!

Before the really bad cramps last night i was just having mild aches every now and then and as of about 5 minutes ago no spotting ....yet! But i'm sure she is lurking and ready to pounce.

Hope everyone is well,

loulou and Daisy hope you get a BFP!

leelee wake up i want to see your temp!

Butterfly i'm thinking off you!xxx

Little hush how are you doing?

Kittie any news?

flumpy any new symptoms?

Hope i haven't forgotten anyone!

Speak to you all later

xxx

Hayley, your temp looks AMAZING!!!

I would agree except i feel a bit poorly so i reckon it could be do to with that to be honest. Theres no way i can be pg with the stomach pains i've been getting.

Everyone seems to be suffering with cramps this month!

How are you feeling?

Hayley - I'm so pleased you are not spotting yet and your temperature looks great. Can't wait to see what your temperature does tomorrow, if it is still high and no AF maybe you should test? Cramps aren't necessarily a bad sign, you get them in early pregnancy too.

Daisymomma - so frustrating not having any clear answers. I hope you are pregnant and you're just one of those people who it takes a while to show up on HPT.

Hope everyone else is well.

I would agree except i feel a bit poorly so i reckon it could be do to with that to be honest. Theres no way i can be pg with the stomach pains i've been getting.

Everyone seems to be suffering with cramps this month!

How are you feeling?

Cramps could be a good sign, you are too hard on yourself Hayley!

Is AF due today?

I am okay today. No big implantation dip but at least temp is high enough. It dropped at 9DPO last month so I guess I will know in a couple of days. Think my chart looks quite similar to last month though.

cramps could definately be a good sign hayley, not that I've ever experienced it but I've heard they can very much mimic the witch.

i'm really confused about my chart - i don't think I ovulated after those positive opks, and then late last night I had another batch of ewcm and this morning my temperature is the lowest it's been! any ideas?
going to try another opk today and see what it shows.

cramps could definately be a good sign hayley, not that I've ever experienced it but I've heard they can very much mimic the witch.

i'm really confused about my chart - i don't think I ovulated after those positive opks, and then late last night I had another batch of ewcm and this morning my temperature is the lowest it's been! any ideas?
going to try another opk today and see what it shows.

Hi MrsN,

It looks like you were gearing up to O and then didn't for whatever reason. Keep BD'ing as you may be about to O again. The same thing happened to another person on here and they did O and now are in the 2WW with a very promising chart.

Hope you are okay.

Butterfly - I am thinking about you. Hope you are okay.

thanks hun, it's so frustrating! but at least I can see better whats going on by temping - think the last two months we have :sex: nowhere near the right time probably!

just done anopther opk - it's definately without a doubt positive! really hope this is it this time around!
timing is a bit off though - I'm on twighlights at the moment so I don't get in until 2am, will have to wake hubby up!

im 5 days late??? its driving me mad?? just the not knowing but if i am pg then why would i be getting :bfn:'s im really confused. i dont think i am i cant be

How are you hun??

I really feel for you hun. I can't believe your chart and how good it looks.

I really hope that you get your BFP soon. xxxxxxx:hug:

Mrs N - glad you've got positive OPK. Good luck.

Leelee - thanks for thinking of me - :hugs:

Hayley - your chart looks good hun I'm hoping for you babe.

I'm sorry if I've not mentioned anyone but my memory is rubbish and I can't even remember the messages on the previous page!

As for me still spotting and cramping - just waiting for 2nd lot of blood results to come back.............. oh more waiting

:hugs:

Hi. Could I join? You guys seem really bonded. :blush: I wasn't going to join in but I guess I'll be testing this Sunday if :witch: hasn't shown up by then. I'm expecting pre-AF cramps starting this Thursday so we'll see.

I don't temp or use opks so it was educated guessing based on a 30 day cycle for me. Not much to report bar a sore left boob but who knows?

:hug:

hey ladies, hope your all well!

Well i have this feeling that it is not my month after all. Temp dropped a bit this morning, and its taking on a familiar pattern to last month, So i think i can expect :witch: to show up tomorrow or thurs. Cramps are getting worse and boobs are really hurting all over now, which they always do pre af. Well theres is not much i can do to stop her from coming, so if she is coming, im just going to have to try and fight her away next month.

Daisymomma- bless ya hun, hope you get some answers soon :hugs: are you going to test tis morning?

xxx

Still above the coverline hun. keeping fingers crossed for you. xxx

I hope this is it for you hayley!

I have everything crossed! xx

hey girls i can bearly type im so shakey but guess whoo got a :bfp:!!!!!
a cant believe it im a little worried its an evap line tho!! its a really fiant line hardly there but it has got a pink colour?? what do you think???

xoxoxo

a cant believe it im a little worried its an evap line tho!! its a really fiant line hardly there but it has got a pink colour?? what do you think???

xoxoxo

Wow! Congrats honey! :happydance:

Hey everyone!!
AF is still not here, no spotting at ALL! still creamy CM, had a sleepless night worrying whether to test or not so this morning i peed on a stick, and, nothing! BFN!! :( i was gutted. Not even a hint of a line. Still no spotting, my cramps have eased to nothing i thought last night when they come on a bit strong like normal that this morning she'd be here but nothing at all!!
Im now 14dpo with nothing, no AF and no BFP!!

Hayley keep on in there with the PMA!! this could be a good month!!
Daisymomma! WOW i hope it is the BFP we've been waiting on, any pics?!
Butterfly, hope everything is ok with you, and leelee, your still symptom spotting! woo!
All the other girlies, i remember the first few replies to say then it flies out my head! but i wish us all luck for this month! hope EVERYONE!! is ok xxx

hi all!!,

First and foremost congrats daisymomma - get a pic on so we can all see your shiny BFP!!!

Hope everyone is doing good today - i have completely lost my PMA today I juat dont feel like this is my month at all - i have got af cramps,NO SORE BOOBS!! and just dont feel pregnant!!!! although it is a week today at the earliest that I will POAS!

HAYLEY - are you the next to test? if so when are you testing - I am assuming no spotting yet?

forgot to add welcome babybrave - course you can join us!!!

xoxoxo

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT - CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my God oh my god!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Daisymomma I'm so happy for you! Especially because it was going to be your last month trying for a bit!!!!!

That is such good news - here's hoping that line soon gets nice and strong and a nice sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->