So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Wow loulou its sounds really great for you!!! When are you going to test?

Hi girls,
how are you all today? I hope you all had a nice Easter.

Butterfly - :hug:, I really hope there has been no more spotting, I am really hoping and praying for everything to be OK for you. You really deserve this bean to be sticky.

Daisymomma - how are you today? Are you definitely out? Horrible witch. So disappointed for you if so.

Jeannette - again horrible witch! Like the plan of throwing her overboard though!! Enjoy your hols!

Hayley - things are still looking promising for you. I know you don't like to get your hopes up but I am getting my hopes up on your behalf!

Loulou - great news that you are not spotting yet. Stay away witch!! Boobs throbbing is a good symptom too.

Leelee - nice temperature rise - no doubt that you O'd anyway - and your timing was perfect this month so fingers crossed.

Mrs N. - sorry that temperature rise is still being elusive - probably best to keep BDing to be on the safe side.

Flumpy - hope the 2WW isn't dragging too badly.

Welcome to Kittie - this is a really lovely thread - one of the nicest groups of girls on B&B in my humble opinion!!

Well I had a really nice day yesterday - we went for Easter dinner in OH's sisters house and his whole family were there including his brother's new twins who are just one month old. So we had decided since his whole family were together to break the news that I am pregnant. They were all delighted and it was a really lovely feeling! His brother and SIL are particularly pleased because our baby will be so close in age to the twins. And his SIL has offered us loads of their baby stuff which is brilliant. It was funny though, his SIL kept using the plural, for example saying 'when they are born in November...' - I had to keep reminding her that I'm only having one baby (touch wood!!).

Hi Polaris!

That must have been a lovely feeling telling everyone about the baby. I can't wait till we can do the same! Maybe you are having twins!!!!! You did say you'd put on 10lbs. I bet the twins were gorgeous at only 1 month old. I hope your feeling a lot better now and starting to enjoy being pg. Its not long till your scan now!!

Thank you for being positive for me but i just know i'm not this month - on to cycle 4!

Hi Polaris!

That must have been a lovely feeling telling everyone about the baby. I can't wait till we can do the same! Maybe you are having twins!!!!! You did say you'd put on 10lbs. I bet the twins were gorgeous at only 1 month old. I hope your feeling a lot better now and starting to enjoy being pg. Its not long till your scan now!!

Thank you for being positive for me but i just know i'm not this month - on to cycle 4!

The twins are absolutely beautiful - they are such good babies as well so far, they are really no trouble at all and only really cry when they are getting changed. I felt a bit funny telling everyone as I had a horrible dream about m/c the night before, but I have asked them not to spread the news yet until after I have my scan. Thanks I am feeling much better the past few days, m.s. is getting much more manageable now although it is still there it is not so bad. Still exhausted though.

I think its natural to be scared that something bad will happen - especially when you want it soooo much. I'm sure everything will be fine now your nearly up to 12 weeks. Glad your feeling better, you can enjoy it more now xxx

Hey girls, big lie in for me today :)
My bbs are like throbbing inside! its mad, ive got AF cramps it feels like im having AF yet when i keep going to the loo its still white CM whereas it feels like im actually in full flow, if you get me? its like when you just know your on and you are, its like that but not?! I should be spotting at least by now i have a 27-28day cylcle and i spot 2days before af so i usually spot either cd25 or cd26 as a start, but im on cd27today and nothing so far someone pleeeease keep their fingers crossed for me!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Loulou, and also for all the rest of you girlies.

I am feeling really queasy toady, but have a headache from hell so it might just be to do with that.

I think I will take Hayley's advise and test on Thursday. I am going to see a good friend on Wed and she has just had a baby ( I'm really plased for her but kinda sucks tha hers is already here and I started trying before her!) so I might have to confess all and see what she has to say!

Hi all

Hope your all well?
Not much to report from me today. Temps are still looking good. I have got a sore back, but think i might have done that bending over picking something up, not sure :dohh: Boobs are still hurting, but they do hurt a little different than usual, more around the nipple (not the nipple tho just around). Hurry up wednesday!!! xxx

loving both your charts hayley and leelee!

so disappointed with mine - temp went down again this morning, was really expecting it to go up :hissy:

Thanks Mrs N - I would agree with Polaris, keep up the bd'ing!

Hayley - try to keep positive and update us on spot watch

Loulou - everything sounds so good for you! I really have my fingers crossed for you!

Polaris - sounds like you had a really exciting day yesterday. Delighted for you!

Kittie/Littlehush - both of your symptoms sound great.

Daisymomma/Jeanette - how are you both?

Butterfly - hope you are okay.

Hey girls, sorry i posted and ran, we went to the park while the sun was out!
Im dying to test now, i have two cheap boots own ones here i might use one in the morning if she still is showing no signs, still no spotting, normal cm so i dunno whether it might be tomorrow now because it does feel still like she's going to come :(

evening all!

sorry I havent been on earlier I have had the whole family round for a roast dinner and I am officially knackered!!!! early night for me I think!!

I see some good symptoms on here and temp rises!!!! fingers crossed for all those testing soon especially Loulou who (might) test tomorrow!!!! hope its a bfp!!!

well the 2ww is dragging big time for me I try not to think about it but its all i can think about!!! having said that I think i am out this month - i already have dull af pains so i think the witch is going to come early!! still no sore boobs (booooo!!!)!! I have got loads of creamy cm similar to how you described loulou - feels like i have come on but when i get to the bathroom not a sign of the witch - maybe its the white witch lol!!!

evening ladies

Well im not out definately no AF as yet and my temp is still up?? i dont know what that was last night but i wasnt the arrival of the :witch:!! im really confused tho as i am now 18dpo and have only had :bfn: another one this morning??? whats going on?? maybe she is teasing me??

Jeannette im so sorry hunni have a great trip tho.

Hayley how are you hun??

Flumpy hows the bb's???

little hish thats a good sign that your nipples hurt defo!! hows everything else??

Welcome kittie :hi: hope you get your :bfp: soon we really need some good luck round here!!

Anyone i have missed out i hope your all well and all my pg ladies i hope your little beans are doing well!!

i have the metalic taste in my mouth or am i imagining it??? cos i also have AF type aches and im really hungery just like usual before she shows up!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey girls, sorry i posted and ran, we went to the park while the sun was out!
Im dying to test now, i have two cheap boots own ones here i might use one in the morning if she still is showing no signs, still no spotting, normal cm so i dunno whether it might be tomorrow now because it does feel still like she's going to come :(

Ooh, can't wait to hear the results of your test tomorrow Loulou!

Do you still think you will test? How are you feeling tonight?

evening ladies

Well im not out definately no AF as yet and my temp is still up?? i dont know what that was last night but i wasnt the arrival of the :witch:!! im really confused tho as i am now 18dpo and have only had :bfn: another one this morning??? whats going on?? maybe she is teasing me??

Jeannette im so sorry hunni have a great trip tho.

Hayley how are you hun??

Flumpy hows the bb's???

little hish thats a good sign that your nipples hurt defo!! hows everything else??

:

Welcome kittie :hi: hope you get your :bfp: soon we really need some good luck round here!!

Anyone i have missed out i hope your all well and all my pg ladies i hope your little beans are doing well!!

i have the metalic taste in my mouth or am i imagining it??? cos i also have AF type aches and im really hungery just like usual before she shows up!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Daisymomma,

Your temps still look great. How many days are you late for AF now?

How is everyone else this evening?

Butterfly - I am thinking of you and hoping that you are okay
:hugs:

im 5 days late??? its driving me mad?? just the not knowing but if i am pg then why would i be getting :bfn:'s im really confused. i dont think i am i cant be

How are you hun??

im 5 days late??? its driving me mad?? just the not knowing but if i am pg then why would i be getting :bfn:'s im really confused. i dont think i am i cant be

How are you hun??

I'm not surprised you are going mad. I would be too! I read on the threads here that some people don't get a :bfp: for ages so you might be one of them. Could you go for a blood test at your doctors?

I am good. Just 6DPO so trying not to read too much into symptoms. Defo have tender breasts and they are a bit veiny. Not sure if they are always veiny though. Ahhhh - sometimes I think my imagination is too much!

i know what you mean my imagination runs rings round me!! my OH thinks we should take pics of my bbs daily (boob cam!!) so i can see if they really do change!! well thats his story anyway :rofl:

well im off to bed now im so tired been to the safari park today and totally shattered now.

just think tomorrow you are half way thru the 2ww!!! yay!!! night hunni xoxoxo

i know what you mean my imagination runs rings round me!! my OH thinks we should take pics of my bbs daily (boob cam!!) so i can see if they really do change!! well thats his story anyway :rofl:

well im off to bed now im so tired been to the safari park today and totally shattered now.

just think tomorrow you are half way thru the 2ww!!! yay!!! night hunni xoxoxo

Night night Daisymomma,

I hope tomorrow brings you a :bfp:

Have a good sleep.

P.S - I like the idea of boobycam. It made me laugh!!!

Morning girls!

OMG i'm not a well bunny! Really bad cramps and having to use the loo every 5 minutes! Starting to feel sick as well now. Great! Down side is i've been off work for 2 weeks now and todays my first day back so i've got no chance of phoning in sick!

Before the really bad cramps last night i was just having mild aches every now and then and as of about 5 minutes ago no spotting ....yet! But i'm sure she is lurking and ready to pounce.

Hope everyone is well,

loulou and Daisy hope you get a BFP!

leelee wake up i want to see your temp!

Butterfly i'm thinking off you!xxx

Little hush how are you doing?

Kittie any news?

flumpy any new symptoms?

Hope i haven't forgotten anyone!

Speak to you all later

xxx

morning hayley hope shes stays away from you this month chick!!!
fx'd for you!!hope work goes ok today for you xoxox

i am confused still my temp has shot back up this morning but i have a scratchy throat so i may be coming down with something which would explain late af and all those :bfn:'s

almaost dont want to test this morning im fed up of :Bfn:s plus i was up in the night weeing and havent had a morning we yet anyway!!
on the other hand tho we went out for the day yesterday to the safari park and when we sat on the grass to eat a picnic i found a real four leaf clover!!! maybe its a sign x

Hope every1 is feeling ok today

lots of love xoxoxo

hey ladies, hope your all well!

Well i have this feeling that it is not my month after all. Temp dropped a bit this morning, and its taking on a familiar pattern to last month, So i think i can expect :witch: to show up tomorrow or thurs. Cramps are getting worse and boobs are really hurting all over now, which they always do pre af. Well theres is not much i can do to stop her from coming, so if she is coming, im just going to have to try and fight her away next month.

Daisymomma- bless ya hun, hope you get some answers soon :hugs: are you going to test tis morning?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"