So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

i have come of bc at christmas and my periods are starting to be very irregular please help i dnt even know when i am ovulating or anything. my period was a week late last month and this month has not came yet but i have tested its a bfn. how long does it take for peiods to go back to normal.:hissy:

Hi Shazza, I think it varies from person to person. Have you tried temperature charting or using OPKs to try to find out when you are ovulating? At least if you have a good idea when you O, you can time BD better and you have more of an idea when to expect your period.

It is the most horrible feeling when AF doesn't come but you are getting BFN. What CD are you on at the moment?

Hi all,

Have been away for a few days. Still on rubbish PC. Well my temp dipped yesterday but rose again this morning. I am spotting though so AF is on the way. Also got a BFN this morning.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi all,

Have been away for a few days. Still on rubbish PC. Well my temp dipped yesterday but rose again this morning. I am spotting though so AF is on the way. Also got a BFN this morning.

Hope everyone is well.

Aww hunny, i'm sorry for the spotting and the :bfn:...Hopefully next month will be your month, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

hi all,

sorry about the spotting leelee x

sorry I have been away all weekend i have been sooo busy! i am exhausted!!! but at least it passed the time for the end of my 2ww I am due af tomorrow so I will test tuesday if she doesnt show, but to be honest i already know it is a BFN - i have no symptoms apart from AF cramps I feel exactly the same as i did last month - so i guess may is the month for us all!!

hi ladies
sorry not been aroung for a couple of days iv been trying to get some things sorted in my head hasnt worked tho im still as confused as ever!!

Still no AF im now 23 dpo i think?? tested yesterday and got a :bfn: really thought that my AF was coming and was convinced that my CM was Pink but still today nothing???
im starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me??

but on the other hand my bbs are huge my nipples are really hard all the time and sensative which is strange for me as i have one inverted nipple and even that on is out and proud!! lol!! they also feel really warm??

Has anyone got a clue what is going on with me????

Little hush sorry she got you hun

Butterfly fingers are firmly crossed here for you sweetheart ill be thinking of you tomorrow xoxo

hayley wow fab PMA i so hope the clomid works hun and your the proud owner of a :bfp: in four weeks!!

everyone else i hope your all ok love you all

XoXoXo:hug:oXoXoX

Hi Daisymomma
Sorry you've still no answers. Just had a look at your chart and your temperatures are still nice and high. And the changes in your bbs sound very promising. Hard nipples is what I have all the time since getting my :bfp:. I really hope that you are pregnant but you just O'd later than you think or you are one of those people who doesn't show up on HPT. Although you did have that faint positive. I hope all this has a good resolution for you.

hey girls, hope everyone's weekend is okay - I had a lovely time with my parents and sister.

had my boudoir photo shoot on firday - it was so much fun!! I can't wait to see the photos, hopefully middle of this week. don't know how I am going to choose 20 for the album though - she took 250!!

on a downside :witch: got me on saturday - i was not expecting that, I was still waiting to ov!!! :hissy:

Hi Mrs N,

the photo shoot sounds fab!! The plus side is that when you narrow it down to 20 pictures, every single one will be absolutely fantastic.

Sorry to hear the witch got you, that was kind of a strange cycle last month wasn't it. Roll on this month, hopefully you will be able to pinpoint O this month. :hug:

oh Mrs N sorry the the :witch: got you hunni i really wasnt thinking that was what was on the cards for you??? well like polaris says roll on this next cycle and lets hope its a productive one for you :Bfp: have got to happen in may!!!!

polaris i hope your right i really dont know what to think at the minute.

my father in law has been here all day working on our bathroom so i havent been able to test but im thinking its a good thing!! (no one knows we are trying yet apart from my mom) also my OH is taking me for a meal tonight to take my mind off things for a bit so that will be lovely although no wine just in case!!

well about 1 month from now will be my birthday - woudn't a :bfp: be the best present ever!!
I'm frustrated that the last cycle was a duff, but excited about moving onto the next - fingers crossed it'll be a more normal cycle!

hope you have a lovely meal daisymomma :)

Daisy how strange??? Are you going to go to the doctors? I would and tell him whats happened and maybe take your chart? I reckon he'll do a blood test. I really hope you get a great answer soon xxx

Mrs N sorry she got you xxxx It most definately looks like May BFPs for us all!!

Hi polaris i'm really looking forward to seeing your scan pics xxx

leelee so sorry your spotting hunni xxx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Butterfly xxx

Well girls we have all had awful cycles this month haven't we! Late AFs tricking us, brilliant looking charts and loads of BDing but still no BFPs!!!!

May will be making up for it i'm sure!!

xxx

Hi All,

Well I guess may is the month for me as well (fingers crossed!) I took a test tonight and it was BFN -which i was expecting as i havent had any symptoms - so onto May I go....

Sorry to hear that flumpy. Come and join me with a May BFP!!!!

(Only 3 1/2 weeks till i get my BFP!!!)

Hey girls so sorry been off all weekend trying to cheer myself up. It took 3! yes 3! days for AF to hit me in full force, she just spotted and pottered about for 3 whole frikken days before Saturday morning, bam! in what can only be decribed as AGONY! 2 days and a packet of ibuprophen later I am here, trailing off the old AF and ready and rearing to get down and dirty everyday this month till AF feels like poppin in again, i will get knocked up this month!! haha XXXX
hope all is well, ive had too much to remember to post replies to but here goes, big fingers crossed and hugs to Butterfly. LeeLee and Mrs N she got you too!! dammit!!
Hayley, i LOVE the PMA keep it coming for this month!! and everyone else MWAH! love ya's. xxxx

Hey loulou!

Gr8 to have you back! She has been a bitch this month hasn't she??!!!

We will BOTH be getting our BFPs this cycle! Yippee

woohoo, totally agree, here's to those May :bfp: for all of us! :dust:

Hey ladies xxx Sorry been away all weekend, me and OH spent the whole weekend just spending every min together. It was lovely. It also made me realise that even tho i really do want a baby, my OH is just eveything i could have hoped for. And me and him are great as just the two of us. It will become three one day, we will never give up, but just going to take it one day at a time and not get stressed out with all this tcc stuff. And untill we do become three we are just going to enjoy each other and all the things that we already have in life. Just wanted to say that, hope you dont mind girls xxx

Butterfly- Fingers crossed for you today hunni, will be thinking of you xxx

MrsN- Sorry she got you hun xx Loving the photoshot, will have to see a pic xxx

Daisymomma- Hope you get an answer soon hun, hoping for that bfp xxx

Leelee- Sorry about you spotting hun xxx

Flumpy- Sorry about your bfn xxx

hayley- We are both on cd5 xx Good luck with clomid xxx

Loulou- Sorry AF was a bitch to you this month xxx

Hello to all i have missed (sorry)
Hope you all had a lovely sunny weekend xxx

MAY BABY :dust: FOR ALL

So whats the plan of attack :gun: for this cycle girls?

Here is mine:

:sex: every other day from tomorrow (CD6)
:sex: every day once a pos opk for 3 days (BD on morning of O)
Take my pre-natal vits every day and not forget :dohh:
Use Fertility Ring and spell :blush: (It might work you never know!)
Keep my fingers (and my legs) crossed for 3 weeks! :rofl:

Jan 2010 :baby: here i come!

:dust:

Hey ladies xxx Sorry been away all weekend, me and OH spent the whole weekend just spending every min together. It was lovely. It also made me realise that even tho i really do want a baby, my OH is just eveything i could have hoped for. And me and him are great as just the two of us. It will become three one day, we will never give up, but just going to take it one day at a time and not get stressed out with all this tcc stuff. And untill we do become three we are just going to enjoy each other and all the things that we already have in life. Just wanted to say that, hope you dont mind girls xxx

I agree hunni. Sometimes you just need to stop and look at what you have got rather than what you haven't. If it doesn't work this month then theres always next month. I'm just trying to enjoy my OH and my boys and IF we get lucky and fall pg then that will just be the iceing on the cake :hugs:

littlehush sounds like a lovely weekend!
On the plus side somehow a lot of us are at a similar stage of our cycle now - not sure how that fell into place!

hmm, we don't have a plan of attack yet - might try smep - think thats basically what hayley has outlined. also must remember to take vitamins, keep forgetting too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->