So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

leelee i think that days 10 should be fine but mayne try taking Bvits and see what happens. If there was something trying to implant and it couldn't then there was probably a good reason why it didn't. I think that happened to me last cycle. Renew your PMA and we can both get a May BFP!!!!! We are only a few days apart in our cycle so we can both be Bding at the same time!!! lol

xxx

Butterfly i'm so sorry you receivced bad news today hunni. How awful for you both. How are you feeling? Mollie would be sooooo proud of you - you really are in inspiration to us all. You are amazing to keep coping after everything you have been through. Maybe Mollie needed a extra playmate to keep her company. I hope when you ready that you are able to fall very quickly again.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hayley

Mollie has lots of playmates....... it was only yesterday before doing my sponsored bike ride that I list the names of 24 babies that I know of who are all angels because of SMA and unfortunately another little boy in Australia is currently struggling........... Mollie and these babies are my inspiration to cope just like they coped with their condition mostly with smiles on their faces.

This thread has stayed together for a reason I truly believe that.......... good things will come to everyone in this thread because we all deserve it and no matter what ...........we're here supporting each other and that's what life and being alive is all about. :hug:

Thanks Polaris,

When is your scan? Can't wait to see the photo!

Not until the 29th - still have over a week to wait. I can't wait to see it myself, it will be nice to have some definite confirmation that there is actually a baby in there!

Butterfly im so sorry about your news, we're all here for you to help and support you anytime whether or not you are ttc so i am so happy your going to stay with us! Big hugs XXXX
All the Jan baby sh*ggers, i cant wait for AF to leave now so we can get to it! fingers crossed for us all!!

Polaris your scan is so soon!! xxx

butterfly so sorry to hear what you are going through :hugs:
you are one very strong lady

leelee pma hun, sorry :witch: got you! we are all going to get :bfp: together and move into the pg section of the forum for our 9 month wait!

polaris I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying past! bet you can't wait for your scan.

Polaris- Bet your soo excited xxx

OH has got the next 3 days off :happydance: hopefully the weather stays nice, would love to go to the beach hehe

PMA PMA :dust: PMA PMA

littlehush how great - beach sounds good, the weather is meant to stay fab! :happydance:
i am in suffolk too :)

littlehush how great - beach sounds good, the weather is meant to stay fab! :happydance:
i am in suffolk too :)

Where abouts are you in suffolk? Im in Stowmarket.
Want to take the dog to the beach as he has never been, want to see what he thinks of it xxx He's my Furbaby and sometimes i do treat him like one :rofl:
Im going to be like 'toby's first time at the beach' :rofl:

aw bless, hope he likes it!
i'm in bungay - just moved here, was in norwich before and leeds before that

AF is now gone here, i hope she's not on the way to get anyone else!! but im now as from tomorrow, the BD'ing and it will not stop until the middle of may!!! lucky oh hehe xxx

AF is now gone here, i hope she's not on the way to get anyone else!! but im now as from tomorrow, the BD'ing and it will not stop until the middle of may!!! lucky oh hehe xxx

Lol! Glad she is gone! Are you going to BD everyday or what is your plan of action?

evening all!!

god I had about 5 pages to read there!!

Butterfly - i am so sorry to hear your news xxxx

wow!! there is a ,LOT

evening all!!

god I had about 5 pages to read there!!

Butterfly - i am so sorry to hear your news xxxx

wow!! there is a ,LOT

Hi Flumpy,

How are things with you? I feel so out of the loop having been away for a few days. What stage of the cycle are you at now?

i wish my computer would stop sending before i am ready...

.... as i was saying there is a LOT of PMA for May which is totally fab! to be honest i kinda feel left out - i still have no sign of witch or BFP. I did an IC yesterday (1 day before AF was due and it was BFN) so you will all be getting your BFP'S before me and i will be left behind lol!!!

good luck to everyone who is just starting a new cycle!!!

Lol! Glad she is gone! Are you going to BD everyday or what is your plan of action?

Im gonna go for an everyday bit of it!! haha, my oh doesnt know yet but im sure he'll survive, mind you last time i said we would everyday loads of stuf stopped us like work and nights out and other things, so i should put my foot down this month,

hi leelee

I was due af today but no sign of her, no sign of PG either - i took an IC yesterday it was BFN Boooo!!!!

booo!!! I couldnt have Ic's around id be peeing on them every hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->