So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

We should all be Oing at about the same time! We can all test and get BFPs together! I wonder how that did happen?????

littlehush sounds like a lovely weekend!
On the plus side somehow a lot of us are at a similar stage of our cycle now - not sure how that fell into place!

hmm, we don't have a plan of attack yet - might try smep - think thats basically what hayley has outlined. also must remember to take vitamins, keep forgetting too!

Well they do say women who live together they end up having AF the same time, maybe that is kinda whats happening to us :rofl:

My plan of attack is to enjoy it, but....on the days that i need to :rofl:

Hey girls.
Good to see you back to chatting again........it did get very quiet.

Unfortunately my news is not good........ I had my 2nd scan and again no developments in the sac...... EPAU expect me to miscarry this week but if not a scan will be performed next Monday and medication prescribed.

I'm going to come back and join you although I'm not going to TTC for a couple of months................ but I still want to see how you are all doing :)

I'm doing ok - honest I am. I really did already know what I was going to be told today. My beautiful girl taught me how to be brave and strong and I shall make her proud.

How is everyone else today? Come on I wan't good vibes and the sun is shining!

:)

Im so sorry butterfly hun :hugs: no doubt that you make your little girl proud, stay strong hun xxx Thinking of you xxx

Not much here from me on cd5 :rofl: but the sun is shining and im getting loads of washing done :rofl:

xxx

Hey girls.
Good to see you back to chatting again........it did get very quiet.

Unfortunately my news is not good........ I had my 2nd scan and again no developments in the sac...... EPAU expect me to miscarry this week but if not a scan will be performed next Monday and medication prescribed.

I'm going to come back and join you although I'm not going to TTC for a couple of months................ but I still want to see how you are all doing :)

I'm doing ok - honest I am. I really did already know what I was going to be told today. My beautiful girl taught me how to be brave and strong and I shall make her proud.

How is everyone else today? Come on I wan't good vibes and the sun is shining!

:)

Hi Butterfly,

I am so sorry to hear your news. You are such a strong person and an inspiration to us all. I am delighted you are sticking around in this group.
:hug:

Im so sorry butterfly hun :hugs: no doubt that you make your little girl proud, stay strong hun xxx Thinking of you xxx

Not much here from me on cd5 :rofl: but the sun is shining and im getting loads of washing done :rofl:

xxx

Thanks Littlehush :hugs:

Yes the sun is shining and I've done :laundry: and just sent hubby out to :hangwashing:................ can't have him sitting around doing nothing on his day off!! :rofl:

Hi all,

I had no computer access all weekend so couldn't join in on the chat.

AF arrived on Sat even after a temp rise and the cramps were very bad. I am feeling quite down as we used temping, OPK's, preseed and used the SMEP method. We Bd's everyday around O so disappointed that we didn't catch the egg.

I only have a 10 day LP so I think I will start on B vits this month as my temp dipped on 10DPO and then rose again at 11DPO but AF still came. I can't help but wonder was something trying to impant but cos of the short LP it wasn't able. If someone could look at my chart for last month I would be grateful.

How is everyone today? I am on CD3.

Hi all,

AF arrived on Sat even after a temp rise and the cramps were very bad. I am feeling quite down as we used temping, OPK's, preseed and used the SMEP method. We Bd's everyday around O so disappointed that we didn't catch the egg.

I only have a 10 day LP so I think I will start on B vits this month as my temp dipped on 10DPO and then rose again at 11DPO but AF still came. I can't help but wonder was something trying to impant but cos of the short LP it wasn't able. If someone could look at my chart for last month I would be grateful.

Hi leelee xx sorry AF got you hun :hugs: I would def take B vits for you LP but from what i have read most women have a average LP between 10-16, so your still ok. As for your chart, i had that happen 2 cycles ago, my temp dippped and then the next day went right up, then AF showed her face a few hours later (i was gutted). And my temps stay quite high while AF is here. But thats just me hun xxx sorry if im no help :rofl:

Hi Leelee

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got you especially as you did everything right. The first month we were TTC we BD'd everday around O and the 2nd month when I got my BFP we BD'd every other day around O........... so don't despair!

From what I've read a LP of 10 or more is fine. With regards to the dip I see lots of charts when comparing mine on FF and some are pregnancy charts but quite alot are Ovulation charts.

Try not to focus on last month hun....... think forward and that it's only a few days before BDing again!

xxxx

Hi Butterfly,
I'm so sorry about what you are going through but I'm pleased to hear that you are going to stick around this group.
:hug:

Hi Leelee,
sorry that AF arrived, I would definitely give the B vits a try - can't do any harm!

Hi all,

Hi leelee xx sorry AF got you hun :hugs: I would def take B vits for you LP but from what i have read most women have a average LP between 10-16, so your still ok. As for your chart, i had that happen 2 cycles ago, my temp dippped and then the next day went right up, then AF showed her face a few hours later (i was gutted). And my temps stay quite high while AF is here. But thats just me hun xxx sorry if im no help :rofl:

Thanks Littlehush and Butterfly,

Your both right. I will concentrate on this month and try not to think of last month. Think I will start the Bvits and do the same thing as last month and see what happens.

If someone could tell me that I would get pregnant in 6 months I would be fine but it is the uncertainty that gets to me. Well, that and the fact that I am 32 and feel like the clock is ticking.

32! your a :baby: ! I'm 38 :blush:

I really do understand your anxieties but that will hinder your chances of becoming pregnant........... relax, enjoy and it WILL happen soon. :hugs:

Butterfly i'm so sorry you receivced bad news today hunni. How awful for you both. How are you feeling? Mollie would be sooooo proud of you - you really are in inspiration to us all. You are amazing to keep coping after everything you have been through. Maybe Mollie needed a extra playmate to keep her company. I hope when you ready that you are able to fall very quickly again.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->