So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks Flumpy

I'm ok just waiting to see all your BFP's. how many dpo are you?

xx

Hi Butterfly,

Hope you are okay this morning. Thanks for your words of encouragement yesterday, particularly as you are having such a difficult time yourself.

Well I am on CD4 now. Quite like this phase as I can drink lots of wine and have a fair idea when O is so can chill out for another few days before using OPK's etc.

Hi Leelee

Sometimes I feel like I'm preaching !! So I'm glad you find my comments encouraging!

Today I'm not sure how I feel........... I've got cramping and bleeding and hate just sitting here but really don't want to venture out incase 'it' happens whilst I'm out.

Just off to make myself a nice cup of tea :)

Butterfly im so sorry huni from the bottom of my heart, and im so proud of the way you keep so strong and i know mollie would be so proud of you to xxx

Hope everyone is well...

i have my 12 week scan tmrw!!! :D

Hi Leelee

Sometimes I feel like I'm preaching !! So I'm glad you find my comments encouraging!

Today I'm not sure how I feel........... I've got cramping and bleeding and hate just sitting here but really don't want to venture out incase 'it' happens whilst I'm out.

Just off to make myself a nice cup of tea :)

Oh I wish I could give you a proper hug instead of a virtual one :hugs:
I can't imagine what you are going through but all I know is that Mollie is looking over you and she will ensure that you do have another beautiful baby.

And continue away with your comments. They are not preachy at all. I find them very practical and they calm me down.

Thanks Lorraine
You must be sooo excited! I see it's the Nuchan scan..... will you get the results straight away?

I'm just having a cup of tea oh and a cadbury's cream egg...... Hayley gave me some good advice and told me that chocolate helps! which it does! Although not going to eat too much as I've decided to go to Weightwatchers whilst waiting TTC and hopefully lose a stone in a couple of months.

Thanks for the hug Leelee - that's sweet. I found some video clips of Mollie on my phone this morning - I miss her so much - but she still has the ability to make me laugh she was such a character sooooo cheeky!

Morning ladies xx What a lovely day :happydance:

OH is off and we are going for nice pub lunch later and a nice cold pint.

CD6 for me today and cant wait to start :sex: hehe

Hope everyone has a lovely day, whatever your doing!

xxx

xxx

Have a lovely day Littlehush!

The sun is shining here too! I am just behind you on CD4 and my PMA has been restored. I am now of the attitude 'whatever will be, will be' and I can't force it!

xxx

The sun is shining here too! I am just behind you on CD4 and my PMA has been restored. I am now of the attitude 'whatever will be, will be' and I can't force it!

Good PMA to have hun! I cant explain it but i just feel so happy right now, and im just enjoying what i have right now. I think the weather helps :rofl:

xxx

xxx

Good PMA to have hun! I cant explain it but i just feel so happy right now, and im just enjoying what i have right now. I think the weather helps :rofl:

xxx

Yeah, I think everything seems brighter on a sunny day! Have a good one! We will soon be entering the 2WW together!

a nice sunny day has definite medicinal properties I think!

flumpy any news? have you got any symptoms hun??

leelee liking the pma!

not sure we could cope with :sex: everyday, i'd be totally exhausted!

Hey girls!!!

wow i go to work and you all start chatting!!!

What a lovely day! And i'm missing it :-(

Glad to see your taking my advise Buttefly and eating chocolate. Hope you start to feel better soon. Mollie must be so proud xxx

leelee loving the PMA. what will be will be hun!!!

littlehush i'm glad your feeling so happy and content with life!

Mrs N how are you doing?

flumpy any sign of either AF or witch, please don't feel left out xxx

CD6 for me today and last Clomid day! Start opks on thursday and the Bding will be commencing tonight!!!!!

Thanks Lorraine
You must be sooo excited! I see it's the Nuchan scan..... will you get the results straight away?

Im not sure, i know i havbe the scan at 9.40 then a blood test after!

Thankyou for your continued support huni means alot xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Lou! Can't wait to see pictures!

good luck with the scan tomorrow lou, you must be very excited!

I'm okay thanks hayley :) any of you girls know whether it would be normal to have a realy light and short af after an anovulatory cycle??

Good luck for tomorrow Lou!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Not sure Mrs N to be honest. Is your AF really light? Could it be implantation rather than AF?

leelee are you back home now? I've missed your posts while you've been away.

Butterfly keep going with your words of wisom!

flumpy any news?????

loulou how are you feeling? Have you started BDing yet?

I doubt it - the timing would be right but my temp hasn't gone up so unlikely, think my mind was going overtime earlier :rofl:

Oh well! Least your on a new cycle now with a nice little egg starting to grow.

I kind of like this stage of my cycle as there is no pressure. I love the feeling of knowing that my little eggy is growing and getting ready to release. It almost feels like its alive already, just waiting for the right little playmate. When i had my scan last month and saw the follicle and egg it was amazing to think that that little dot could turn into my baby.

Seeing my SIL tomorrow who has 1 week till her due date. Suggestions on ways NOT to feel jealous....... (I just can't help it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->