so I'm trying to find names

motherofboys

Reaction score
I'm hoping to have a boy name by my 20 week scan so that I can go find out 'who' I'm having rather than if it's a boy or girl.
I have a hard time finding boys names as it is, used most of the ones I like and won't use names that are too popular out that I know others with.
I have a Jimi, Zachariah (shortened to Zac, but all the other zacs I know are Zachary) Nathaniel (Nate)
My most favourite name is Seth. I love how the full name would sound if we choose Seth. But I've had the name Beth for a girl for 8 years now and if I had a Seth then next time had a girl I wouldn't use Beth.
I get mixed up enough now when shouting to one of them to get off the back of the sofa "get down Ji-za-nate!" Lmao
I also don't know if Seth sounds a bit 'old man' I know it's growing in popularity in America, but I think most people in the UK would think of the old man who used to be in Emmerdale. :dohh: plus the middle names after our grandads so not most modern names lol
I've looked through our old book, on various internet sites, the back of DVD cases and cds, the credits on just about every show I've watched for months and nothing else has jumped out at me.

i really like seth! if you want to avoid it though due to beth, what about silas?

Thanks, I'm now thinking more of the likely hood of it being a problem anyway. The option of a 5th is there but DH says we have to move first, which we can't do for at least 5 years, and that's too big a gap for me, I'd end up wanting another one lol but we've drawn the line at 5.
And then what's to say that we will get a girl then, after what could be 4 boys. So I don't think I'm going to worry about it and just use the name. Besides I could still get a girl this time and it won't matter.

I would use Seth. I like it. Unfortunately you're not garunteed to have a girl afterwards anyway and even if you do you can still use Beth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->