So impatient, need a buddy, HELP!!

xblushmuch

Reaction score
So me and my boyfriend are TTC with baby no.1 and I'm just so excited about it all :blush: Does anyone have any tips to help with the waiting game? I'm 21, cycle day 21, 6 DPO. Hope I don't have to wait too long for my BFP :happydance: Sending baby dust to all TTC :baby:

Hey, me too!! I'm about 5DPO :) Fertility friend is great to compare charts, if you temp. So you can drive yourself mad comparing them to the preggo charts..! Also, the BEST website I have ever found is here: https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html Don't get too addicted.. ;) Have fun and FX'd for ya, I'll be checking in to see how it all goes for us :)

Awh I'm already driving myself mad!! Sooo eager to take a test haha :L But I'll just have to be patient and wait :D

Heyyy :) no she hasn't shown her face :D I'm trying to hold off on testing but I'm gettin majorly frustrated haha.

How about you? :)

xox

Testing mayyyyyybe tomorrow but most likely Saturday FMU which will be 9 DPO for me :) Very excited. My chart looks great and my "symptoms" are multiplying!!

hello ladies good luck!!! im on cycle day 12 so I still have a ways to go

Morgan so excited for you today, let me know how you get on with testing! :D So tempted to test myself :)

xox

Thanks for posting :) Awh we're all in this together no matter what cycle day you're on :) xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->