So nervous, so happy

:happydance: Congratulations!! Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months! x

:wohoo:

yay....that's fabulous news.....wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its always great to see a :bfp: for anyone but especially after a late pg loss its even better.

All my prayers for you that this is a healthy and happy 9 months

Its always great to see a :bfp: for anyone but especially after a late pg loss its even better.

All my prayers for you that this is a healthy and happy 9 months

Thank you. That means a great deal to me. Hopefully at some point, the disbelief will go away! (and the fear...)

Thank you again!

Congratulations! Praying for a sticky bean for you.... :hugs:

This is wonderful news.. Sorry I just seen this post, I do not come to this section.. Thanks for posting in my Announcement. We have both been through so much... Best of Luck to you! This is our time sweetie I feel it!! xoxox

This is wonderful news.. Sorry I just seen this post, I do not come to this section.. Thanks for posting in my Announcement. We have both been through so much... Best of Luck to you! This is our time sweetie I feel it!! xoxox

Thank you! I agree and I'm so happy for you too! How are along are you? I have to tell you though, after what we have been through, I'm so worried and scared about this one.

I only came to this section when I got my :bfp: and am therefore so thrilled to see you too! :hugs: This is great! :wohoo:

Thank you! I agree and I'm so happy for you too! How are along are you? I have to tell you though, after what we have been through, I'm so worried and scared about this one.

I only came to this section when I got my :bfp: and am therefore so thrilled to see you too! :hugs: This is great! :wohoo:

Me too, I am so scared! We just found out yesturday and was confirmd at 3pm yesturday by Dr. He seen me right away as he is one of my biggest supporters after our loss. As far as dates go I am 3weeks. My due date is Christmas (Dec 25th).. How funny is that! Just feeling the sore boobs and tired nothing else yet

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->