so sad

colesmom

expecting#2
Reaction score
Ive never posted here but felt the urge today. I usually post in the ttc forum because thats where I am however I have been so sad lately. I had m/c 6 months ago and started ttc again 3 months ago. I have a 10 year old son and me and dh have finally decided we want another.When I was pregnant I got on the internet and signed up for lots of free things for when the baby arrives. The problem is I had a m/c at 10 weeks and the baby never arrived. The baby was due a week ago and now im getting all these things in the mail congratulating me on the arrival of my new baby including baby formula and everything. Such a reality that I should be cradling a newborn right now instead of blogging about a m/c. Ive been very strong until now. I just want to hold my baby that should be in my arms right now.

i am so sorry for you lost sweetie ....:hug:

First: I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Secondly: Get your husband on the phone with whoever has your info, or have him pick up any parcels, and collect all mail. It's best that you don't see what has been sent, and I'm so sorry that you are receiving things from companies. :hug: I had never signed up for any freebies, but nestle ended up sending me a baby bottle backpack and formula, as thyme maternity had all my info. It crushed me when I went to pick it up, eventhough I knew their good intentions.

My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:, I'm dreading my estimated due date.

If you feel the urge to chat, cry, yell, or scream feel free to pm me. Take care.

Thanks so much. The only problem is I dont remember what companies I signed up with and also you know companies give other companies your info. My only mistake was signing up for things on the internet!!!

I'm so sorry hun. I'm no where near my due date yet but I keep getting coupons and baby magazines in the mail every month. My husband tried just throwing them away but I caught him. I've just begun putting everything in one box in my house for when I actually get pregnant and have my first baby. And the box it tucked somewhere that I don't have to look at it. I hope things get better for you. Good luck. :hugs:

hey hun

i'm so sorry for your loss, and that you had to go through this.
I lost a baby at 12 weeks, and my baby would have been due on 16th september, and i cant help but think that i should be holding him or her right now...and i'm pregnant again, i feel so horrible for feeling like this. so your not alone...

its completely understandable to feel how you do, no comfort i know. but its important to grieve, and to remember.

if you ever want to talk, please feel free to pm me.

take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->