So scared of loosing my baby

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
After a Miscarrige last month at almost 6 weeks I am so so scared it will happen again. I've gone through about 12 FRER, and I'm now walking to town to get some more because I'm just so so so worried it will happen again.

My doctors won't scan me early and midwife is booked for 3 weeks today. That seems forever away :( I have no real symptoms slightly sore boobs and a tiny bit sicky if I haven't eaten in a while. With my son I was very sick, although that didn't start until 8 weeks.... I just want to feel pregnant, feel sick, have symptoms to know my baby is ok :(

You poor thing, i wish i could tell you a secret to take away the worry, but there isn't one. :( I am afraid we are all in the same boat, trying to embrace pregnancy without the terror creeping in xxx I hope the time passes quickly for you xx

Thank you honey. Literally since I have found out has been the slowest week ever. I was pleased to jump from 1-2 to 2-3 in 3 days but it's now been 4 days and still 2-3. I no really it should take a week to change so I'm not overly worried as yet but I just want everything to be ok :)

Totally get where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat unfortunately. I'd say step away from the tests though. They're not meant to test for progression and will only make you more nervous. Once you're 6.5 weeks, you could try EPU and see if they'll give you a scan. If not, would a private one be an option?

:hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine. Your bound to worry given the upset of your loss. It's still raw for you probably.

Can you book a private scan for 6/7 weeks? It might help having a date in the diary you can look forward to.

It is hard, but try to keep busy and have fun non baby related things to look forward to as well. Maybe lunch with some friends or trip to cinema etc. :flower: x

Private scans here are almost £100 and as much as I want to no everything is ok that's alot of money :(

Could you book an early private scan to ease your mind?

Can't believe I'm still not even 5 weeks yet. :(

I just heard back from EPU and they booked me in for a scan on Monday, no bother at all. Now I'm terrified but at least I'll know either way, for a while. Maybe try the EPU once you hit 6.5 weeks?

Just gave in and got more frer as they are buy one get one free here (plus I used x2 £1 off) so got 4 for £8.50!

19DPO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey glong88

Firstly- sorry t hear about your loss last month. I understand how you feel- I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks last year and currently pregnant- around 9 weeks.

My miscarriage pregnancy- i had hardly any symptoms, and again now i am having a pretty symptomless pregnancy. I had spotting at 6 weeks and EPU scanned me, and we saw a tiny baby with a heart beat- so it is entirely ok to have few symptoms and have a healthy baby.

I am also anxious and worries that something will go wrong , i am booked in for a private scan tomorrow. I know it's expensive but the ease it will give me is worth it. Maybe you should stop buying preg tests and save the money for a private scan instead?

Wishing you all the best, im sure everything will be ok this time and praying that we will both have sticky beans! :)

Glong - an early scan might make you feel a bit better?

Ally - good luck for your scan. Let us know how it went. I am getting mega paranoid at this end too :(. 10 weeks today and hardly any nausea since yesterday.

Glong - an early scan might make you feel a bit better?

Ally - good luck for your scan. Let us know how it went. I am getting mega paranoid at this end too :(. 10 weeks today and hardly any nausea since yesterday.

will let you know... so nervous.

I haven't had ANY nausea at all, not even slightly. No MS, no food aversions and no fatigue. Feel pretty much the same except a bloated belly and big boobs! xx

My scan went well baby was moving and kicking, measuring at 10+2 so Is a little ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->