So sure AF is on her way..... CD30 and LATE!

loopylou86

Reaction score
I am CD30, usually have a 28 day cycle but known to have a 26 - 30 day cycle every so often. Was due yesterday and no AF. I have dull aches in my tummy like she is waiting to come and surprise me.

Had a strange feeling last night where I felt like I had a stitch and it last between 30 secs and a minute. Checked this morning, no witch. Also, feel queasy and as if I want to gag but not sure if its nerves.

Utterly exhausted and when I check my cervix, no blood but the tissue is pale yellow and slimy (like a snail has been on it - eww!).

:cry:

oh, I also seem to have wind (sorry) which I am not sure is part of my tummy aches and feel VERY bloated.

Scared to test as hate a BFN and then if I come on tomorrow, will feel rubbish :blush:

Hi hun, im in the same position, I am CD36 of a (usually 33 day cycle) have been testing (i am a POAS addict, lol) and had BFN's so really dont know what is going on.

Sounds good for you though hun if you have some symptoms - I on the other hand dont have any symptoms :-( I have also done an internal on myself and there is certainly no blood there there is some CM, not loads, but some...

PMA that it is the result we want - let me know how you get on x

Hi hun, im in the same position, I am CD36 of a (usually 33 day cycle) have been testing (i am a POAS addict, lol) and had BFN's so really dont know what is going on.

Sounds good for you though hun if you have some symptoms - I on the other hand dont have any symptoms :-( I have also done an internal on myself and there is certainly no blood there there is some CM, not loads, but some...

PMA that it is the result we want - let me know how you get on x

Its so hard :cry:

i was 8 days late! took so many tests (BFN) really thought i was! AF arrived this morning though :( fingers crossed for you though hun! bodies hey!

i was 8 days late! took so many tests (BFN) really thought i was! AF arrived this morning though :( fingers crossed for you though hun! bodies hey!

Sorry to hear Holly, thank you.

I can feel her coming :blush:

still no sign and I am soooo sure I can feel her coming.... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"