So Upset cant stop crying !

xxchloexx

Reaction score
Ughhh im so stupid i had all my scan pictures in my passport because i wanted to bring them everywhere with me.. All from my 12 week scan my 20 week scan and one in between. Just went to my bag and my passport is gone :cry: :cry: ive looked everywhere for it.. Think it fell out of my bag in town yesterday , theres noway i can retrace my steps i was all over the place :cry: I dont care about the passport its just my pics i want :cry: Havent even told my boyfriend i lost them he was so proud of them :cry:

Oh that's horrible :( :hugs:
Is there not somewhere you can go, like a police station to see if someone has handed it in? You never know, someone out there might have the decency to.
I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine, accidents happen and it wasn't your fault. :flower:

I hope it turns up somewhere :hugs: if not, did you scan them or take a photo of them like jemmie said?

No my scanner was broke when i got my first scan i forgot all about getting a new one , so i just had the pictures :( , im online now looking up the numbers of the shops i was in yesterday hoping someone has handed it in xx

Aww I'm so sorry I hope someones found them & handed them in :hugs: I hope u find them hun

Aww Im so sorry, I would be so upset as well as you'll never be able to go back and get those pictures of from when you werent as far along. :(

I hope you end of finding them, or a nice thoughtful person finds it for you and mails it to you! (This is what happened when I lost my wallet, there are some of the kindest people in the world)

Good luck.

Im so sorry!!! :( I would be so sad too! :(

Arrr. That's really terrible! I'm sorry that had to happen, that's exactly why I leave mine at home in a special place because I really can't afford to lose them - I don't even carry them in my notes:nope:
I just hope that you find them, if not.. then I am so sorry about that :hugs:
xx

Good news its been found :) rang the police station and they said some woman handed it in , so relived all the pics are there so happy theres some decent people out there :) xx

I'm so glad that they were turned in! That would've been devastating! Thank goodness there are decent people out there :hugs:

Aww that's great news you got lucky! :) I would have been so upset if that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->