• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

ok yea let me rephrase that i know i see it i just cant see the color but i know sometimes it is hard to pick up color with a pic especially when it is EARLY lol

ok yea let me rephrase that i know i see it i just cant see the color but i know sometimes it is hard to pick up color with a pic especially when it is EARLY lol

My camera just washes it out. Boo...

Good morning dear!!

ehh morning dont know about good lol
only got about 4 hours sleep

i was talking to becca til about 430am then i woke up early for some stupid reason lol

Argh I dont think I can see it:dohh:

I could see the other days one but I cant today...but then I am shattered!

When you due on? Do you have any other tests as I found IC really bad to read...

Hoping this is it for you!

Emma.xx

ehh i will be ok....at least i hope hopefully i can get mackenzie to take a nap later...although she is still sleeping lol

Argh I dont think I can see it:dohh:

I could see the other days one but I cant today...but then I am shattered!

When you due on? Do you have any other tests as I found IC really bad to read...

Hoping this is it for you!

Emma.xx

oh like I was saying, I think my camera washes out the faint lines I've been getting...

I am just worried, even tho this mornings was a little darker, but still I hope everything is going okay down there. thanks hun!! :hugs:

oh, I am on CD43, and 11/12 dpo

Are you not convinced yet?? Lol...why don't you just go pick up a digital test so you can get a CLEAR answer!!

Are you not convinced yet?? Lol...why don't you just go pick up a digital test so you can get a CLEAR answer!!

don't mean to be a buttinsky...

but from what I've read, the digitals are less sensitive than some of the cheaper tests. No?

aww I appreciate the sentiment... lol... but no, a digi would give me bfn right now. I will test with another FRER tomorrow, I just have to wait till I get paid. Thank you tho!!! :flower:

I saw a line this time!! Woot woot I'm stalking this thread and I'm looking forward to seeing your next test! :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->