• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Are you not convinced yet?? Lol...why don't you just go pick up a digital test so you can get a CLEAR answer!!

have you been catching my lines?? :)

Yes I can see your lines!! :happydance:

Yay!! Do they seem to have color??

It seems some people can see it or not because of their screens, like I can't see them on my screen, probably because I dont have good contrast. It is just a net book. I was able to to other people's lines so much better before that asshole stole my laptop from my room... :growlmad:

Yea it seems a light pinkish color but I definitely do see a line!

Yea it seems a light pinkish color but I definitely do see a line!

I guess since this morning's test wasn;t much darker, I am feeling so doubtful!

I dont get it, I do see the lines, but I don't beleive them cuz they are sooo sooo faint! I have no patience and I shoulnt be testing every 12 hours.

I need to muster the will power to wait to test again until at least tomorrow night or Fri morining, otherwise I will keep feeling this way.

The line are just so faint, its like they aren't there at all. :(

Are you not convinced yet?? Lol...why don't you just go pick up a digital test so you can get a CLEAR answer!!

have you been catching my lines?? :)

Yes I can see your lines!! :happydance:

Yay!! Do they seem to have color??

It seems some people can see it or not because of their screens, like I can't see them on my screen, probably because I dont have good contrast. It is just a net book. I was able to to other people's lines so much better before that asshole stole my laptop from my room... :growlmad:

Hun I'm only on a netbook and it's as clear as day for me :)

It's DEFIANTLY there hun...no doubt!!

My Mom is picking up a drugstore tests, she insisted after I showed her my IC's.... :happydance:

and she is blind as a bat!

I can't see anything but I am tired.
Test again tomorrow and she if its stronger

Post them as soon as you've taken them hun!!

uhhh, my OKP have gotten darker since two days ago too...

I think i see something, not sure though, keep testing...:)

she got Accu Clear, the blue dye tests.... I dont see anything. I'll take it apart in a few.

I hate those kind. I got so many false positives with those.

I hate those kind. I got so many false positives with those.

hmmm.... whatdaya think?

I couldnt see it in the window at first so I took it out that was what was there...

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 81
the antibody strip is visible now, it's light blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->