So what do you think?

RaeEW89

Waiting on my little girl
Reaction score
Good evening ladies. So some of you know what going on with me. If you dont here it is basically, I had a natural m/c(delivery) just over 2 weeks ago, I was 17 weeks along. I started to have pregnancy symptoms, so I took a couple of tests and got faint positives, so of course I had to take a couple pics. I went to the Dr and got blood drawn, but results wont be back till Monday(I had an u/s right after m/c and it was clear then, he didnt feel the need to do another one). So what do these look like to you?

Rae2b.jpgRae2.jpg

I see a line hunny :) Good luck on the results

definatly a line there hun! Would the hormone have completely gone by now from your last pregnancy? I'm not quite sure how it works. Goodluck with the blood results!! :D x

Im not quite sure yet, they were dropping really dramatically right after which is why my Dr said I could ttc so soon, but apparently some women it takes a long time for it to go back to normal. Thank you!

Can take 4/6 weeks to get a negative urine test after a miscarriage.

I could see the line without even enlarging the pic and I have terrible eyesight! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx

:yipee: thats like mine was with morgan !!!! and after my mmc my tests were neg straight after d&c ,hope this is 4u ! x

Hmm OH just brought home a digi, should I wait till morning or take it now?

Hmm, wow. I dont know what to think yet. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->