So what do you think?

Hi babe, firstly, so sorry for the loss of your precious angel. Secondly, I really hope this is it for you, but I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet. I was sick with morning sickness for over 4 weeks after I had my girls, which indicated high levels of hcg still in my system. I must say though that I did have a lot higher levels with having twins, but I think it might be best if you get your bloods done to check.
Good luck and I have everything crossed for you xxx

if you have had :bfn: between then i would say this could be it!!!!! good luck....fingers crossed xxx

I really hope this is it for you babe. :hugs: Fingers crossed.

That looks more convincing to me. The lines would be getting lighter if it were left over hormones from your mc and darker if it's new hormones.

It is believed that you are more fertile after a MC or pregnancy which was true for me. MC in April and found out I was preggas 6 weeks later when i was getting impatient that AF was still AWOL. We are 23 weeks now. Hope everything goes ok with you. It looks like a new pregnancy to me.

I'd have to agree, it looks like you're lines got darker to me!! If it were left over it would be light still or getting lighter. FX everything goes well for you!!:hugs:

Nice dark lines!!! Yay for you!!! Hope you get it all confirmed with bloods soon.

I know it's hard to enjoy the first few weeks of pregnancy after a MC but I wish you all the very best for the next nine months and I'm sure this one will be a sticky one.

thats a lovely dark line, i really hope this is it for you...good luck xx

Just got my 1st blood results back and had blood drawn to see if/ and how much they've gone up. 1st results 155, so we shall see an a couple of days what they are then.

congratulations!! Sending lots of sticky beany vibes, i hope your levels go up xxxxx

wow hun, thats amazing!!!

Wow hunny!!! this is fantastic!! fingers crossed this is a new little beany for you babes xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->