So what do you think?

my thoughts are with you! i sure hope the levels go up!

So just got the call form the Drs office levels went up to 650! YAY!!

WOW!! What a wonderful story, I so hope this is it for you hun!!! Can't wait to hear your next results! That FRER line is darker than mine are lol :hugs:

Huge congratulations, you really deserve some happiness and a fresh start after such a sad time x

SHUT UP!! that is the awesomest of the awesome! congrats to you lovely!

Congratulations!! I can't believe you managed to pop out an egg so soon after a late loss like that! Your body really wanted to be pregnant again! :) Congratulations!!!

:happydance: congrats darling!!! i hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!:thumbup:

Ok, I'm crying reading your thread! A million trillion bazillion congrats! :hugs: That's amazing, and you SO deserve it, sweetheart! I can't imagine that this isn't Kellan's gift to you... knowing you so desperately wanted to be his mummy and daddy! So excited for you! I wish there were better words for it. I don't cry for just anyone!!! :)

Thank you so much ladies. We are soo excited. I dont even think words can describe it. Im so nervous, but thinking positive thoughts for this bean.

congrats hun im so pleased for you

hang on megg have i missed something your preg??? and your due on my daughters bday!!! congrats to you too!!!

huge congrats hun, i'm so glad this was it again so soon after losing your little one. are they going to keep a close eye on things after your late loss last time?

Oh wow hun congrats! You really do give us some hope and inspiration xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->