So what's happening with this meet then?

J

JayleighAnn

Is it still going ahead? :shrug: Have I missed something and it's not going ahead any more???

I need to meet you all dammit!! :rofl:

LOL i think we were just leaving things till after xmas then getting things sorted after then ....... defo still going ahead :thumbup: if people pull out we will just turn up at their houses...i think we have all sold to each other so somewhere along the line we have addresses :muaha: :haha:

:yipee: i have lots of addresses too :haha: there is no hiding girls!LOL

:rofl: Yaay i'm soooo exited!!
ONE request pleeassse :kiss: Dont make it over my wedding...will be too hard to decide where to go :rofl:
I CANNOT wait!!!

BTW anyone else shop at cheeks and cherries?? Had such a long chat with Alix today she's so nice :lol:

i think i might have shopped @ cheeks and cherry's tho i cant b sure lol ....whens ya wedding Sarah?

sara

xxxxxxx

Bum you have got mine as well from when sara deleted her SS address :dohh:

Its the weekend of the 27th of Feb :happydance:
Nobody has mine :rofl:

yeah but i have Claires from the sweetie swap so i'll go pester her and make her tell us where u live......if she knows ??

Damn :dohh: Yea Claire knows..we went to school together and i went out with her brother and her parents know OHs parents :rofl: POOP!!!

Well Claire and i will be getting our butts on a train...hope she feels up for it by then :( Poor girly.

oh dear is she not very well? Hope she gets better soon :hugs:

Nah she's still in hospital hooked up to drips :( she seems pretty sad, it must suck more since its around christmas and cos she's got tons of infections she doesnt know if she'll be home for christmas...gutted. But she'll be fine and showing Ava's fluffybum on here in no time :happydance:

Plus i'm SO SO SO annoyed!!! :gun: My sodding phone refused to let me see the pics she sent me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->