So whats the catch...??

~KACI~

Reaction score
We're currently looking into moving and have found this house about 10mins walk from where we live
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/house.jpg

Its a 3 bed detached house, with front and bad gardens and a wooden shed/garage, I've been and had a nosy from the outside and it looks big and its had a extension.

We have a appointment to view it on Monday morning, but i am wondering what the catch is??

Its £395!!!!per month

Thats £55 cheaper then what were paying at the moment, i really hope this is a nice house and we get it!! Even if they put the price up when things get better i don't mind because its cheaper then i ever expected , and money saved in the next few months will be good.
So what do you think, what will be wrong!! lol

wow thats cheap!!!!!
my three bed is 595 a month x x

wow that is cheap! Our 3 bed is 900 a month! Whats the area like hun? could it be the decor or something. Or it could just be the best bargain around! Its got lovely curb appeal xxx

Wow, that is really nice, and how cheap? :loopy:

The ones that we were looking at round here are like £525 for a 2 bedroom! xx

Yea me thought the decor too, the area is fine, went up to have a nosy and it seemed quiet,

The curtains that i could see looked abit old fashined but the couldn't see in...hoping its a bargain TBH and no probs at all x

Whaaaaaaaaat? Im moving to Wales

I live in the same area as Embo and its mega expensive!!

hehe i pay 450 at the moment for a two bed terraced, apart from that the cheapest you can get a three bed round here is 450...thats why i'm wondering!! lol

I think I'll move to Wales as well LOL

Depends where you look around here. In the "West End", you can get a 3 bedroom for £425ish, but you wouldn't want to bring your children up round there :dohh: We are looking on the outskirts of the town, and in the little villages surrounding it, which is probably why they are more expensive..!

When I lived near Chester, in Tarporley, the houses were like £1000 pcm for a 4 bedroom, or something equally as ridiculous! xx

That does sound awfully cheap for your area though from what youve said!!

You cant even get a 1 bed flat here for that!!

We paid rent on out 1-bedroom apartment today. The check was for $1,790. Ugh. I'd love a house for that. What, about $600/mo?

unless the vendor is struggling for money...sometimes they will rent it so at least they are covering their mtg payments...thats when you get a bargain,...hope its what you want it looks lovely

h x

You can't even get a 1 bedroom place in my area for less the $700-800, a 3 bedroom place is around $1200 in a not so nice building :(

Well half 10 in the morning i will be finding out!!! Can't wait!! x

Good luck tomorrow, hope it isn't too good to be true.
The 'cheaper' houses we've been to see have all looked like crap on the inside. I know it would have been easy to make it look ok again, but the toilet didn't flush either which put us off big time. Hope you have more luck!

Also, make sure to check there isn't something saying the rent will go up soon. The place we're looking at renting is £475 for a 2 bedroom maisonette, and it's absolutely gorgeous! Reason for it being pretty cheap is because in 6 months the rent will be 're-evaluated' and go up to £575. *sigh*

Bloody hell that is soooooo cheap, even if it does need decorating etc. You can't get a studio for that here and for something like that you are into the thousands depending which part of town you go to. In between selling our flat and buying our house we rented a studio and paid £795 a month....it didn't have a washing machine, we couldn't have sky tv or a phone and as it was an old barn, the windows didn't open so there was no fire escape!!! And that was good value!!!!

Really hope you get it hun xxx

:hissy::hissy::hissy: I pay £925 for my 3 bed sardine can! I looked at a house so similar to that and it was £975.I'm on my way!!!!!

Blimey thats cheap! Check everything out , look for damp walls the lot!
You cant eve get a studio 1 bed here!!! Let alone a 3 bed house! That would cost around £1020 a month for that!!
Luck sod!

To good to be true!!!

Felt like we had walked into a time warp!!! Very bad decor, no sentral heating, very dirty, the guy was late

There was a for sale sign outside so i asked about it and they said they were going to but couldn't sell it in the current market so decided to let, that means that as soon as the market gets better they will kick us out and sell it!!! We want something more long term not just 6months!!

Ah well will keep me eye out for another one, got some pics so will post later and you can see how lovely it is :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->