so what's your view on

I love the show, I love the little girl Alana, she reminds me of Shirley Temple. I will admit the mom's manners aren't the best, but I like people like this, I like honesty and realness and sometimes even the things she does makes me laugh. I don't think she is a bad mom at all, she did have her first at 15 and her daughter just had her baby at 17, i think the mother , June had to grow up fast, she had her first 3 girls really really young. The man she lives with is Alan'as dad not the other girls, but from what i see he treats them like they are his own. I mean she farts on camera and does some crazy things, but mostly I think it is just her life and the way she lives it, she just doesn't give a flying fig what anyone thinks.I think her kids are nice kids they don't seem rude and she always is telling Alana say thank you and she does. I don't see anything wrong with the show, i love it and I plan on watching season 2 .. :flower:

I've only discovered it in the last couple of days as I'm in the UK. Honestly there are moments of hmm really but I must admit it's become my guilty pleasure. I find them amusing and like you say they're honest to themselves and where they're from. Although the family favorite meal of sketti with butter and ketchup sauce isn't something I'll be trying.

i think its funny! they have hilarious personalities

i saw an episode where they 'made' dinner with pasta and butter and ketchup and the family ate it like animals... it made me want to puke

i saw an episode where they 'made' dinner with pasta and butter and ketchup and the family ate it like animals... it made me want to puke

Ewww, that does sound pretty yuck indeed!

Yea I did think that was bit much when she was eating it out a tub instead of bowl. Does anyone know what the dad works as? Must be pretty good wage to live on and contribute to patents.

I've seen clips for it but I can't bring myself to watch it...

I havent watched it and didnt actually know that it was something.. Last weeks South Park featured it and that was so funny. If it is funny on South Park it is probably horrendous in the actual show...

ETA just watched it and it was as horrendous as i thought it was going to be...

Her parenting style isn't the same as mine (AT ALL!) but the kids seem well cared for, polite & happy so who am I to judge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->