So who else is due to have their twins Feb 2012?

bumpfortwo

Reaction score
I keep loosing track, so wanted to start this thread to see who else was having their twins in Feb 2012. I will hit the 37 week mark mid feb and will be team blue!.

Be great to see how everyone else is doing xx

I will hit the 38 week mark on the 1st Feb so may just make it in there! :)

I'm team blue and pink!

Not quite February.... I will hit the 36 week mark on February 28, so we're probably having March babies, but I keep having to remind myself that it is a possibility that we'll have Leap Babies. :)

i should have been having march boys, but it looks like we are having a planned c-section in february around 36 weeks x

I will be 40wks feb 10th no signs of them coming sooner than that but I am prepared to meet them late Jan

Awwwww I had a February due date too - two years ago!!! Where does the time go - good luck girls xxxxx

Our 40 wk mark is 2/29/12. My OB/GYN says he will be super impressed if I make it to 02/14/12 but my MFM says he predicts the babies will show up closer to 02/01/12 as I am measuring a little further along. We are also team blue! Has anyone else noticed how many twin pregnancies there are since conceiving them? Before my little guys were made, I never met ANYONE with twins... now they are EVERYWHERE! LOL

its funny how when you find out you are pregnant with twins its like we have twindar and notice anyone with twins. there is a lovely lady at our nursery who had idetical twins and she said it really is like a club and has found deeper friendships with other twin mums. i love chatting to her about the pregnancy and find comfort in her experiences.

So has anyone else had a revisit of morning sickness, am starting to feel it early morning and late morning again!

Me! My 40 weeks will be 28th Feb. planned section on Valentines Day. only 9 weeks today!!

I agree with the twins club comment. It's a bond that we all shared I love it. All twin mums are so nice.

I love being a part of this club

xx

I will be 40 weeks on 18th Feb! Still can't really believe that I will be having twins.......!

will be 40 weeks on march 5th, but hoping for my lil ones to grow at the current rate and have them out by 38 weeks - already so uncomfortable and i cant wait to cuddle them!!! x

I will be 40 weeks Feb 12th 2012. Although likely to have them end of Jan xx

hows everyone feeling in the last few days in the run up to Xmas?

personally i am thick with cold but looking forward to my 28 (although will be 29 weeks) scan on Thursday :) Def. feeling tired with a toddler in tow but its still the nights that get me big time as i constantly change position and just cannot seem to get into a deep sleep anymore.

hows everyone feeling in the last few days in the run up to Xmas?

personally i am thick with cold but looking forward to my 28 (although will be 29 weeks) scan on Thursday :) Def. feeling tired with a toddler in tow but its still the nights that get me big time as i constantly change position and just cannot seem to get into a deep sleep anymore.

I am right there with you, girl. I have given my mom full run for Christmas and she sure is running with it. Its nice for me cuz I have not done any shopping, cooking, decorating, nothin... :happydance:

The nights get me as well... I have now developed a ripping/burning sensation under the skin on my left side. It is probably due to baby's position, but it hurts like hell. My hubby can get it to calm down by rubbing my belly, but it only helps while he's doing it... SOMEONE has to work! LOL

I hope you feel better. I finally managed the nerve to demand my C section from the Dr and I think he is gonna go through with it. I just hope he gives me a date soon so I can have a definite goal date. February feels like its never gonna get here.

I'm feeling it too.. had to get signed off work yesterday, 3 weeks! I'm so glad although I was meant to finish tomorrow anyway but at least they have to move my maternity start date from tomorrow to 9th Jan! Extra in my pocket. Plus my Dr said that I can get another sicknote of him again in 3 weeks if I want!

But get this!! My work have said that they won't force me on to maternity until 4 weeks before my due date (due date officially is the 28th Feb) - which I thought ok fair enough, if I can keep getting sick notes up to Jan 31st then I'm on for a winner here.. as will get paid up to 2 weeks before babies are due to arrive. However my boss has said that because I know that they will be here for 14th Feb at the latest. then that is my due date! Erm.. no woman it's not!

Cheeky sods!

Anyway, rant over. Considering I've been signed off (I actually played on the whole "Oh woe me I'm having twins") I'm feeling good! Ready for Santa coming on Saturday!

Mel x

Hello girls ! Well I've got three days left in work, and I never thought I'd say it - but I'm so glad that I've nearly finished ! I run a toddler room in a day nursery and by 4pm I am ready to go home ! my feet and ankles now resemble elephants feet by the end of the day !
Has anybody else started suffering with night time hip/ leg joint aches ? I sleep with a large pillow to support my bump, but when I wake up to use the loo (about 4 times a night !) then my legs don't feel like they aren't attached to my pelvis anymore ! My midwife wasn't particularly bothered when I told her - said it was Siactica ?!?
Also started this weekend with what I think are Braxton Hicks - they are a bit strange !!
Other than that, things are going well ! I can't believe my boys are coming in the next 7 weeks !!!
Hope you are all well x

Hey Dippy, right there with ya, girl! How far along are you? My hip pain sucks! Along with the ripping pain I feel on the left side of my tummy, and the pressure I now deal with in my vag... I feel fantastic! (sarcasm)

Oh... what did I get myself into?

Hello girls ! Well I've got three days left in work, and I never thought I'd say it - but I'm so glad that I've nearly finished ! I run a toddler room in a day nursery and by 4pm I am ready to go home ! my feet and ankles now resemble elephants feet by the end of the day !

OMG dippytink and i thought just having one toddler around my feet would be hard work - bring on your maternity leave!

I'm feeling it too.. had to get signed off work yesterday, 3 weeks! I'm so glad although I was meant to finish tomorrow anyway but at least they have to move my maternity start date from tomorrow to 9th Jan! Extra in my pocket. Plus my Dr said that I can get another sicknote of him again in 3 weeks if I want! But get this!! My work have said that they won't force me on to maternity until 4 weeks before my due date (due date officially is the 28th Feb) - which I thought ok fair enough, if I can keep getting sick notes up to Jan 31st then I'm on for a winner here.. as will get paid up to 2 weeks before babies are due to arrive. However my boss has said that because I know that they will be here for 14th Feb at the latest. then that is my due date! Erm.. no woman it's not!

how annoying mel, i agree with you your due date is 40 weeks probably some clause in employment law you can play on for that! as you say at least you got some time off now full pay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->