~> So who is going to have a " drink " tonight? <~

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah. blah. blah. Here is an idea....quit worrying about my opinion, seriously. It's getting old really fast. I never once pointed anyone out in specific so I think you all need to get over yourselves. If you took my post personally...than that is your problem - not mine.

I had half a glass of bucks fizz and a cherry B in a pint of coke. I dont feel bad! I did also have about 4 soft drinks and a meal with it so im sure 2 units of alcohol over 5 hours hasnt harmed me or my baby in anyway :) People who have taken offense at this post about having one drink may do things that i would never dream of both while pregnant and once their babies are born.

My Mw told me that having a couple of drinks a week is perfectly safe and im trusting her to know better than most about these things!

Eternal Rose, dont let these people make you feel guilty xx

blah. blah. blah. Here is an idea....quit worrying about my opinion, seriously. It's getting old really fast. I never once pointed anyone out in specific so I think you all need to get over yourselves. If you took my post personally...than that is your problem - not mine.

Whats with the attitude? :shrug: your posts are pretty aggressive and uncalled for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"