• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

lisa- totally justified..lol... well i am thinking of being bold and changing things up from days 5-9 to 2 or 3 -5or6. i think i deserve to go against mds instructions since he is enjoying a nice vacation and totally left me to the wind!! haha....

:haha: :rofl:

All updated girls! :hugs:

Tested yesterday morning at 11 DPO and got BFN, then temp dipped this morning at 12 DPO. Have been having strongish AF type cramps ALL DAY AND SHE STILL HASN'T SHOWED?! Depending on my temp tomorrow morning, I may test again, unless she decides to be a total witch and show up in the middle of the night. We will see!

Ok I'm new here but I finally managed to get to walgreens and they carried instead cups so I bought some! I'm going to be using them this cycle, CD 6 now and OPK shows no signs of O at the moment but I can't wait to try. I have high hopes that this will be our month! Best of luck and wishes to all you ladies as well, hope we get our BFP's soon!!

angel girl just letting you know you can order them online and it's cheaper. You can get a 24 count box for 10.49. And I got mine in like 2 days. That's even cheaper than Amazon. https://www.softcup.com/

Well I'm hoping I got the eggy this month guys.. I had the positive opk yesterday & early afternoon.. We bd yesterday.. And we are going to for the next 2 days.. Than wait a day and get one last time in.!! I'm using my softcups & presseed.!! I'm sooo hoping this will work.!! I saw my nephew yesterday and now I want a baby so much more than before.!!

angel girl just letting you know you can order them online and it's cheaper. You can get a 24 count box for 10.49. And I got mine in like 2 days. That's even cheaper than Amazon. https://www.softcup.com/

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to get them and I'm glad I found some in town for this cycle because I have a 26 day cycle and I wanted to be able to use them when we start trying. Next month I'll order some since they are a lot cheaper!

Hey girls!

I used my Diva cup for Button. I also used it for my recent ectopic and got pregnant first time and I just used it on my past ovulation on the 15th!

sarlar - I love yours too!! The rabbit during 'try' cracks me up!

Sorry I forgot to update :blush:

My next test day is the 5th September. We BD like maniacs this month & used softcups to hold in the swimmers again. Fingers crossed!

OMG they are so cheap in the USA!!! I pay £16 + P&P for a box of 24 here!!

thought it was time for a change as my old ticker was NOT lucky for the last three months!!

OMG they are so cheap in the USA!!! I pay £16 + P&P for a box of 24 here!!

Agreed! The only place I can find them in store in Canada is at Shoppers Drug Mart. $4.99 (CDN) for 6.

Amazing the price differences in different countries. I went to walgreens and got a 14 count box for about 11 bucks, I would've saved a lot if I'd of just ordered the 24 count box online! But we won't need 24 because this is going to be our month :happydance:!!

Yeah i checked everywhere, amazon, in the stores, everyone wanted so much! But the actual website was fantastic! I can't wait to actually use the suckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->