• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I about had heart attack today for 2 seconds when I couldn't easily pull it out with hooking one finger on it. :dohh:

yikes! lol... shhh, dont' scare the other girls! ;)
Did it just want to stay 'stuck'? Probably a sign that you had a GREAT seal on that sucker!

I about had heart attack today for 2 seconds when I couldn't easily pull it out with hooking one finger on it. :dohh:

lol ya that doesn't sound fun, I'm already nervous for when I use one for the first time after BD tomorrow, I mean I've already "tested" one, putting it in, taking it out etc and it wasn't hard at all but what happens when its all slippery, yikes!

Ooft yh i had the blind 'it wont come out' panic this morning. Not a nice few minutes lol

awww Lisa im lovin ur new sig!! Congratulations hun x

Haha! Don't worry ladies that are thinking about giving it a try, I got it out five second later. :thumbup:

lol I've had the same thing happen to me several time...where you panic for just a few seconds when it won't come right out...Really new users don't painc IT WILL COME OUT.

I'm still in my 2ww...this is my last chance before DH heads to Iraq for a year so I'm really hoping this is it for us!!!

GL fluterby!!!!
With the way our government spends money, its a shame they can't find some money for you military wives who are TTCing... freeze sperm or fly you out during your fertile period etc...I just feel SO much for you guys.. how you have this added obstacle of DH being out of the country for a while and having to put it all on hold until he's back.

Okay ladies....I have a small dilema here....:haha: I have been using softcups and preseed for 4 cycles now. We just did an insemination with the softcup. I had to PEEE so freaken bad. I held it for like an hour and a half and couldn't hold it off anymore....would me peeing affect the softcup and swimmers?

I peed with my softcups in... within minutes of insertion... I actually figured that was one of the benefits of the softcups! :D

I peed with my softcups in... within minutes of insertion... I actually figured that was one of the benefits of the softcups! :D

RIGHT ON!!! Now I can sleep tonight! :haha: Our donor had LOADS of swimmers in this insemination in the softcup and I didn't want to waste any....but DANG I just couldn't hold it any longer! LOL :blush:and I peed before we did the insem and then I orgasimed and a few minutes later had to pee...:blush: wonder why that is like that...? or is it just me? hahahaha:haha: Thank you btw. Congrats on your BFP:hugs:

Thanks! I know I've trained myself to pee after sex to prevent UTIs, lol...

Thanks! I know I've trained myself to pee after sex to prevent UTIs, lol...

You know now that I think about it many women should do that. I remember being told to do that because I used to get those all the time. So if you got a BFP :happydance: and you did that then HEY IM HOPING!! :haha:

Your urethra is close to the entrance of your vagina, but the softcup is way up in there. Peeing shouldn't affect anything at all (except making you a little more comfortable!). Just like you can pee with a tampon, you can with a soft cup.

Oh and I have SO trained myself to pee after sex to prevent UTIs. Everyone should. I also like the short cuddle time, then personal (clean-up) time.

Your urethra is close to the entrance of your vagina, but the softcup is way up in there. Peeing shouldn't affect anything at all (except making you a little more comfortable!). Just like you can pee with a tampon, you can with a soft cup.

Oh and I have SO trained myself to pee after sex to prevent UTIs. Everyone should. I also like the short cuddle time, then personal (clean-up) time.

Thank You:hugs: The tampon thing is a good point. I didn't think of that:dohh: I dont wear those because it hurts too much (endo pains). But I should have thought of that earlier. :haha::dohh: I would have to agree about the cuddle time and personal clean up time. I dont like going straight to sleep after BDing....I dont feel dirty per say but I dont feel clean either. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->