• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I almost miss condoms because there was much less 'clean up' afterwards :rofl:

lol I've had the same thing happen to me several time...where you panic for just a few seconds when it won't come right out...Really new users don't painc IT WILL COME OUT.

I'm still in my 2ww...this is my last chance before DH heads to Iraq for a year so I'm really hoping this is it for us!!!

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: lot's of :dust:

I once had a doctor tell me that the recommendation for preventing UTIs also said to wash your hands before sex ... the doc said they never understood that one... :blush: I had to explain it :haha: :rofl:

I once had a doctor tell me that the recommendation for preventing UTIs also said to wash your hands before sex ... the doc said they never understood that one... :blush: I had to explain it :haha: :rofl:

:rofl: sometimes I wonder about doctors...like they are so outta the loop on things yet they have a PHD....hahaha:haha::thumbup:

Please put me down for September 12th. Thanks sooo much!

awww sorry sweetpea

how are you doing mushypea? how's the 2ww treating you? i have no symptoms whatsoever!

sorry sweet pea. hopefully this next one is our month!!

awww sorry sweetpea

how are you doing mushypea? how's the 2ww treating you? i have no symptoms whatsoever!

I have no symptoms either other than being tearful and tender boobs, but I get that every month! So probably gonna crack open the cbfm although not sure it will be any better than opks and temping, but gotta keep thinking of new ways to stay positive!

How about you?

Hi, must be nuts coming back to this again but I might as well, can you put me down for testing on 16 October please? Will use softcup on peak days, thanks x

Hi, must be nuts coming back to this again but I might as well, can you put me down for testing on 16 October please? Will use softcup on peak days, thanks x

Do you mean 16 September hun?

Hi ladies, I think I am going to be using Softcups. DH & I are just now starting TTC and I want to maximize my chances any way I can. =)

I'm currently on what seems to be a neverending cycle, but I'm going to the doctor September 1 to hopefully get something to bring AF on, and then I plan on using soy and OPKs. I'll come back after AF starts to put down a testing date. =)

welcome new soft cup users!

mushy-what dpo are you again??

just got my soft cups and preseed in the mail so i am totally ready!! only cd 6 though...

:hi: girls....

I have a question....I did the insemination last night and slept with the softcup overnight. I woke up at around 9:00 and took it out. I didn't check CM then, thinking some swimmers still might be in there. Anyways I just checked my CM and it was a mixture of watery to creamy. Like the creamy was just little blobs I know TMI but im still learning about CM. But I was able to stretch it a little like half an inch. FF says im highly fertile right now??? Is that true? Im only on CD18 and usually Ov round day 20-21. Maybe im just too confused or putting too much pressure on myself.....any advice would be just wonderful! Thank you ladies

tnt- you're fertile for several days before ovulation! :) Sounds all very good to me and you probably will still ovulate CD20 or so

Thank you hunni :hugs: I think we are going to inseminate tonight as well! My dr said to get as much sperm as we can. My friend got her BFP first time with a softcup and they did it everyday during her fertile time.

Question to all you softcup users: (TMI alert)

We just got through :sex: and we used preseed as well as the softcup. I put it in right after and laid there for 15 mins, however I needed to go to the bathroom afterwards and noticed a little leakage. Is it still normal to get some leakage even using a softcup?

Question to all you softcup users: (TMI alert)

We just got through :sex: and we used preseed as well as the softcup. I put it in right after and laid there for 15 mins, however I needed to go to the bathroom afterwards and noticed a little leakage. Is it still normal to get some leakage even using a softcup?

Usually it doesn't spill out! Sometimes this happens to me and I think its just my own umm...*stuff* :blush: I think you are okay. I had the same problem last night with peeing.:haha: But these lovely ladies here reassured me I was OK so I think you will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->