Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

I wrote everything in journal so I wouldn't clog up the thread but in a nutshell had a scary past few days with cramps and spotting, so doctor had me in for an early scan. He thinks it must just have been from stretching pains because everything looked perfect and we saw a heartbeat! I feel much better now :D thanks for asking sweetie :flow:

Good luck at your scan, make sure to let us know how it went! FX'd for you that this is your cycle, I'll be sending sticky bean vibes your way'

Thanks hun!!

So sorry to hear you've had a scare.. but OMG congrats on seeing the HB!!!
I bet it was amazing!
Hopefully it will be plain sailing from now on x

Scan went well, I've ovulated two eggs already, maybe another if the 3rd follicle popped after the scan. Ordinarily that would be excellent news, but they think I may now have fibroids, which will prevent implantation, so I'm in for tests next month :dohh: xx

Hey sweetpea, can you put me down for testing on 1st November, please? Thanks :)

Hey sweetpea, can you put me down for a BFN, please? Luteal phase defect this month, just to add to everything else - AF at 7dpo. Onto cycle 12.

i'm sorry mushy :( i'm starting to think i have something wrong with my LP as its only 10-11 days long..

hi ladies please can i join you been ttc 20months no bfp at all x trying soft cups for first time this month does anyone have any advice? We were hoping to have a baby for this christmas but dying for a bfp for christmas now xxx

i'm sorry mushy :( i'm starting to think i have something wrong with my LP as its only 10-11 days long..

Hey luvhisface - 10-11 days long is fine, don't worry. Mine is usually 11-15 days, but not flaming 7 days like this month! Dunno whether the fact I have had really bad flu, chest infection and now sinusitis has played a role - I have been on painkillers for 3 weeks solid. Maybe my body just decided to get rid?! I hope that is all it is :(

hi ladies please can i join you been ttc 20months no bfp at all x trying soft cups for first time this month does anyone have any advice? We were hoping to have a baby for this christmas but dying for a bfp for christmas now xxx

Hey waiting4stork, 20 months is a while, we are on 12 months so far... Soft cups are easy to insert - you just push it in, horizontally, not up like a tampon and it will kind of ping into place behind your pubic bone. Go on the instead website for some helpful videos, although medicine (I think it was her) did post the videos on this thread a few pages back, if you want to look here instead. Good luck and best wishes xxx

I don't know it seems like you've had alot of different things to play a role in a flimsy cycle this month, I know being sick never helps

:hugs: mushy... you had so much going on that I'm sure that's why things weren't normal this time around LP wise. Get on making a Halloween baby, girl!

Can y'all add me for testing November 6th? 2nd month ttc using softcups this month

Did anIC and the line was darker and thicker then the one yesterday which is great news and i am now classing it as my :bfp: :happydance: Can you update me please :)

Here it is:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

And inverted:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004-1.jpg

My temps are nice and stable at 37.08 so just got to wait and see what happend now. If all is going well next week i will ring the doctors and sort out my early scan.

congrats! thats a great and obvious BFP on an IC!

Congrats on the BFP!!!!
AFM- I'm waiting for Nov.2nd to see if the witch will show her head or if i'm actually preggo..so many probable causes to one situation...H&H 9 months to the mommies to be and good luck and baby dust for the rest of us..:dust:

I am 13DPO hun so AF due tomorrow. I know she isnt going to show though, this is my 3rd pregnacy now and i feel just like i did then!! Just hope this one is extra sticky :)

:hugs: mushy... you had so much going on that I'm sure that's why things weren't normal this time around LP wise. Get on making a Halloween baby, girl!

I really hope that is the reason because I always have an amazing luteal phase with perfect progesterone - the only thing I could rely on was my cycle! OK, shall we call my Halloween baby Damien? Not sure if Damien The Omen was ever shown in the US?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->