Softcups? Pre~Seed? Clomid? Combo of the three? What did you use to get that BFP?

We used pre-seed & clomid.

We got pregnant on the 5th round of clomid (our third round at 150mg).

Good luck. :flower:

Afriswell if you don't mind me asking, where in TX are you? My dh is 1st Cav outta Ft.Hood and just happens to be home on R&R. Congrats btw!

Complete run down....tok 50mg of clomid CD5-9, ic opk's, baby aspirin, mucinex, baking soda finger, a lil preeseed in the soft cup. I sure hope it works or I have to wait 9 more months to ttc again. Oh and I had a tubal reversal surgery 3/6/10. This is only our 3rd time being able to try since surgery. I also had an hag done in Dec. That showed 2 wide open tubes!!!

We were out of fort hood, but hubby is now national guard doing airborne ranger and he deploys to afghanistan next feb! Have fun with hubby had on r&r I still few remember andrews we had so much fun! Good luck to you guys and thank your dh for me as well!

Preseed with my first. Swear by it.

second cycle of clomid at 75mg, nothing else xx

i was ttc for nearly 5 years and fell pregnant on my 3rd round of clomid :)

We had been trying for 16 months, used preseed and softcups and fell pregnant, had an early mc, used them again and got pregnant with my son (to the left) with no AF inbetween. Used them again for the first time this month after trying the last 2 and am now cautiously pregnant again ;)

I used BBT charting, OPK sticks, CM and CP to judge when 'fertile zone' was. Plus I BD'd 2 days on , one day off pretty much all my cycle until ff said i had definately ovulated. :)

I did 3 rounds of clomid alone unsuccessfully, then ordered pre-seed and got a BFP in November (MC at 5+2) and then another BFP in January and am currently at 6 weeks exactly, using clomid and pre-seed. Maybe it's a coincidence but I'll still swear by pre-seed as well...

Congrats Amanda, Cherry, babydust, Kelly and Wanta!

Today is 1dpo...2ww begins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->