Softcups? Pre~Seed? Clomid? Combo of the three? What did you use to get that BFP?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Finished first clomid cycle...also use pre-seed internally as well as a pre-seed lubed softcup...What combo did you use the cycle you for your bfp?

Preseed and softcups - we were really lucky it was only our second month of trying and the first using them :)

can't wait to start using them again - I miss charting too LOL

Preseed and soft cups got lucky first month, hope it works for you. xx

I used all 3 together after TTC for 2 years, and it worked first time with my son.

I did the same this time, and it worked first time again.

xx

I also just finished taking my first round of clomid. I'm using Pre-Seed in the Softcups only. DH doesn't really care for it internally.

GL and baby dust!!!

Preseed!! It's fab. I have got pregnant first time of using it on 4 occasions!! Was ttc for nearly a year before we tried it x

I took Clomid- I also used Guaifensin too

We both took maca, no way of telling whether it helped or not though.

I did Clomid and Soft Cups. I got pregnant the first time and MC the second time i got pregnant with twins and ended up with Vanishing twin syndrome with one. Now im 24 weeks with a little girl :):):)

Metformin, clomid, preseed and softcups........after 4 and a half years!!!!! Preseed is fab; especially as clomid can make ewcm very scant! :hugs:

We used pre-seed, soy iso, charting, and cheap ovulation tests. My cycle went from being 8 weeks to 5 weeks and I got pregnant the first cycle I used all these.
Plus I'm 39. I sadly lost our baby but we'll definitely try again when we're ready and will use all thes things again.

I used preseed and used ovulation test strips.. Got my bfp second cycle which just so happened to be the first cycle we used preseed.

Afriswell if you don't mind me asking, where in TX are you? My dh is 1st Cav outta Ft.Hood and just happens to be home on R&R. Congrats btw!

Complete run down....tok 50mg of clomid CD5-9, ic opk's, baby aspirin, mucinex, baking soda finger, a lil preeseed in the soft cup. I sure hope it works or I have to wait 9 more months to ttc again. Oh and I had a tubal reversal surgery 3/6/10. This is only our 3rd time being able to try since surgery. I also had an hag done in Dec. That showed 2 wide open tubes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->