Softcups

Eve you'll be proud I set my alarm for 6.30 am on CD1 yesterday to take my temp so it would be the same time as during the week!!

Morning ladies, just wanted to pop by and see how u all are :flower:
bella im glad ur hubby is being sweeter to you, and that ur day didnt turn out too bad :)

sorry to hear about ur friend ness, it really nocks u back huh? u want to be happy but at the same time u cant control the "why her not me" feeling, your day will come, and it will come prettttty soon :flower:

i have ross' nans funeral today, and i cant stop thinking of my little angel and his funeral and the song that we played is stuck in my head "fly" by celine dion :( beautiful song but oh sooo sad!

Anyway kladies hope u all have a better day than me speak soon...:kiss:

p.s another 2 spots on me face :rofl:

Hi M2K - yeah it's more a fact that she's so bloody fertile she and her husband must have super fertility powers or something lol.

You're so brave honey sure today will be a hard day for you - thinking of you darling xxx

Ahhh well it sounds like both reasons are good and valid as to why you have a heavier bleed. I hope CD14 comes around quickly for you. So we should be OVing around the same time! Yippeeeee!!!!

thanks honey I hope it flies for you too!! Ooh good lord we're gonna be symptom spotting together like crazy he he!

I'm gonna get some conceive+ for my softcup too - can't hurt right?!

:dust: to you for this cycle xx

Helly - I don't know but based on the fact that sleeping with your mouth open would lower your temp I'm thinking that speaking might have the same effect? As I say, I don't know I'm just surmising! Based on your temp and all you did was speak I would say that's your temp spike! We'll wait to see what it does tomorrow to see if it stays up and that should confirm O as yesterday for you :)

Ness - WOW!! Fantastic girl :D Are you charting in C or F? Only because your chart came up in F

M2K - we'll all be thinking about you today <3

Ness ur PMA rocks! Just found out my SIL is pregnant with her 2nd - we started trying at the same time, i lnow it aint a race but feeling a wee bit deflated! So Ness i gonna share ur PMA - just ordered preseed and a softcups - gonna take the bull or my DH my the horn and get BDing! - cos feelin sad never got anyone pregnant - so bring it on ladies, lets fight the good fight

Aww thanks honey! I had my moping about day all day yesterday, was an absolute troll to my OH with being in pain and bleeding like there's no tomorrow so decided to pick myself up and get on with it, like you said being down never helped anyone conceive hey?!

There are people far worse off in the world so I've gotta be thankful for that :)

Hi Eve!

Yeah should be in C - I changed the settings for it to be done in C rather than F, I'll have a look now.

My temps so far

CD1 - 36.45
CD2 - 36.25

Nothing major lol only CD2 :haha:

Don't you feel insanely in control though? LOL I don't know what my temp is doing... it went down a bit this morning?! Don't know what that's about... My body is playing hard-ball this month! Still have my SC in from last night.

I had a dream last night I was having twin boys, which is hilarious considering the whole rainbow thing, and Chris and I were trying to decide on names for them and in the end we decided on Beau and Lucian - which is weird because we've never even suggested Beau before and Lucian was on our list if Saraya had have been a boy.

yeah I feel like by monitoring my temps I'm gonna be able to pinpoint the exact time ov is gonna be here! Gonna use my opk's this month again too, but make sure we :sex: twice a day for the 3 days after a positive opk lol!

ooh maybe it's a sign!!!

Beau and Lucien are lovely names!!

What lovely names! Twins!! Oh my! I hope that it works out to be true. i read a thread on here where someone dreamt she was pregnant and then did a test the following morning and she was!!

Ness- Symptoms spotting- hell yeah!!! I also used Preseed this past month and shall be using it again this month too. Fxd. and hurry up OV already! I am also trying to not drink at all- though having said that I have a very dear friend visiting from the Lakes tomorrow and am visiting my other uni friends in leeds at the end of the month (eek the time I expect to OVing too)

So this morning is draggin for me.. is this the post holiday blues then? :(

I live in Leeds darling you should come see me! he he!

I'm going to stay off alcohol this month completely, cut down on caffeine (have about 5 cups a day but going to limit it to 3 and then get it down to 2. Taking folic acid still.

Is there anything that can help with bulking up your uterine lining??

Gonna get some preseed or conceive+ to put in the soft cup too

Oh I love Leeds! I would love to move back there but DH's work is more stable than mine and he is based in London.
I have a friend who lives in Clarence Dock area! She has a lovely little apartment. Most of the others our in the outskirts of Leeds though.
Will have to look you up honey! Are you working in Leeds?
I'm not sure if there is something to help thicking Uterine lining. I have that on my list of things to google- yep not even in 2ww and googling away! :(

Am taking FA as well. Also EPO for the first half of my cycle to help my CM around OV.
TBH there are so many things we can be doing my head goes around in circles!
Early lunch for me.. this darn interview has got me all berjiggady!

Hello all! I used my CBFM this morning and got my first high!! we already BD'd before so i was pleased when i used that after and saw the high :) And it was my second morning urine! Just waiting for peak now......I put one of my softcups in too and thought oh this is so easy,only to stand up and feel a gush!!! i rearranged so hope i havnt lost any vital spermies!! Hope everyone else is getting on ok :) x

Random Though:- Does anyone else find it mildly amusing that the "User Control Panel" is shortened to "User CP" on here.... lol "User Cervical Position"

Oh and from many many pages back - someone asked about doing a number 2 wearing a SC, well I have tried and tested it and found no problems! I am due to take my SC out now anyways so I thought I would test it for you. That being said I never seem to have problems like leakage (aside from once) and I didn't bear down too hard.

Random Though:- Does anyone else find it mildly amusing that the "User Control Panel" is shortened to "User CP" on here.... lol "User Cervical Position"

:rofl: how apt!!!

I also did a few no.2's wearing a softcup, I had to push it back up just above my pubic bone once but it defo didn't come out!

Oh I love Leeds! I would love to move back there but DH's work is more stable than mine and he is based in London.
I have a friend who lives in Clarence Dock area! She has a lovely little apartment. Most of the others our in the outskirts of Leeds though.
Will have to look you up honey! Are you working in Leeds?
I'm not sure if there is something to help thicking Uterine lining. I have that on my list of things to google- yep not even in 2ww and googling away! :(

Am taking FA as well. Also EPO for the first half of my cycle to help my CM around OV.
TBH there are so many things we can be doing my head goes around in circles!
Early lunch for me.. this darn interview has got me all berjiggady!

Oooh EPO I've got some of that - if I take it now when do i stop? When I get a positive opk or just before that?

I'm gonna google to see if I can find anything to help uterine lining- I'll let you know what I find!

yeah work in the city centre Min - at a solicitors on Infirmary Street near Park Row! Supposed to be working now ha ha....

Clarence Dock is lovely. I live about 5 miles from the city centre a place called Crossgates, don't know if you've heard of it!

Good luck with your interview! FX!!!

Thanks Eve, yeah I didnt think of that, so the odds are it was definately a spike and all the talking did was make it a bit less! Oh that means im in the tww, balls. Not going to test and not going to symptom spot, honest.

Good luck with your interview Min!

I'm sooo excited for you Helly!! :woohoo:

Hey I was thinking, since I've only been of bcp since December, do you think my uterine lining maybe hasn't been thick enough till this month? I know the pill stops it becoming it thicker so an eggy can't implant if one does get fertilised. Reason I'm thinking is that this period is the heaviest I've had since i started my periods at age 12. I've been on the pill since age 15 so 11 years!! (on and off - had times when I was ill with my coeliac that I didn't take anything) So maybe my uterine lining has thickened up this month and that's why my period is back to being heavy?

Perhaps it's just taken a cycle to start to build it up or something?

Eve you make me laugh!!!

Morning Ladies, well afternoon how are we all doing?

I have just had a call from the doctors asking me to go and see him tonight, I am really shitting it to what he wants.... he had passed us over the the FS was just waiting for our appointment to come through, so god knows what he wants.

Other than that a normal day some old Monday blues xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->