Softcups

i know what you mean, but you gotta feel sorry for them too. we can cry & throw a tantrum about it but thats not really the thing to do for our OH's! i know as the months go on my DH is feeling ,more and more deflated with us not gettin preg! i know he feels it when guys in work come in telling the news that they are soon to be dads! i can just tell by the look in his eye & the change in his mood! i def think it all takes its toll on them too! lets hope not for long though! hopefully we'll all be the ones with the good news soon!!!!

awww bless him I hope you get your bfp this cycle sounds like you've had a long wait honey!

And you're totally right, I can let it all out emotionally but he can't

Aaawwww, I guess we dont always realise our OH's are going through this too, Saturday night in his mums we ended up doing it lol, he said afterwards he hadnt wanted to miss out, it really hit me how important it is to him as well.

Min - great to have you back, sorry the witch got you.

Laura - enjoy your cheeseburgers lol.

Bella - hope he stops being an arse and you sort it out soon hon.

Ness - sorry you're in pain today, hope you're ok tomorrow hon, its not fair at all.

Eve - hope you caught the eggy hon, your OH is a darling.

My temps seem all over the place, hoping for a big rise tomorrow x

Helly I think you are due a big rise! My chart has been a little crazy too - up and down like a load of mountains!! You look like you are around O time with everything else though!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

How is everyone feeling today?

Ness I understand how you are feeling, my little sister had a baby 5 weeks ago. I spent the day with them yesterday, It's so wrong but I am so jealous! I have been down in the dumps all weekend thinking what have I done so wrong not to be given the one thing that I want more than anything.

So I was reading some post today about soft cups never heard of them before today so looked them up and read some of the reviews well we went out a little while ago for our Valentines dinner and we stoped by CVS they had them!!!:happydance: so I bought a box I figured why not right? but how long do I wait after bd before inserting?? :shrug:

Just thought I'd pipe in with some info. After six months of TTC, I used a softcup on the seventh and got a BFP. It didn't end well (ectopic), but I really think it was the Softcup that help get me pregnant that month.

I just got a sonohysterogram this month and was told I had a small cervix and I swear it's never really "open" during ovulation like they say it's supposed to be. I also have really strong vaginal muscles so I tend to squeeze anything out rather quickly. I think being able to pool the sperm around the cervix for an extended period was the key.

Anyway, I hope that gives you some anecdotal insight and hope. Good luck to you all. Hope you all get your BFPs soon. I have to have a lap and hysterogram for small septum but once that's resolved, I'll probably join you on this thread. I may even ask to get a diaphragm fitted because the softcups are, indeed, large enough to be used a showercap. I would like to have something a little more, ahem, tailored.

Happy Valentines day everyone!

How is everyone feeling today?

Ness I understand how you are feeling, my little sister had a baby 5 weeks ago. I spent the day with them yesterday, It's so wrong but I am so jealous! I have been down in the dumps all weekend thinking what have I done so wrong not to be given the one thing that I want more than anything.

that must be even harder though Lynds with it being your sister :hugs: you haven't done anything wrong honey, none of us have, I suppose on the plus side it makes us appreciate things a whole lot more once it does happen hey?

Not that those who get bubbas straightaway dont appreciate them as much but you know what I mean lol (keep digging ness ha)

I was sat waiting for my takeaway and there was a couple with a brand new baby right next to me......

MARCH WILL BE OUR MONTH!!!!xxx

Ness ur PMA rocks! Just found out my SIL is pregnant with her 2nd - we started trying at the same time, i lnow it aint a race but feeling a wee bit deflated! So Ness i gonna share ur PMA - just ordered preseed and a softcups - gonna take the bull or my DH my the horn and get BDing! - cos feelin sad never got anyone pregnant - so bring it on ladies, lets fight the good fight

Happy Valentine's Day girls!!

Seems like it is been one of those trying days for a few of us..me included. I got my positive opk friday and we did bd but I really felt like we needed to last night but dn couldn't handle the "pressure" and well it just didn't happen..and I have been pissy all day over it..so its seems as though I am the childish one today but I just felt really positive that we would catch it this time...do you guys think if we have "make-up" bd we can still catch the egg??

Ness yes please bottle that PMA you have and sell it to me!! Please

Bella I really hope your day gets better and your hubby realizes he is the childish one in your house today!
Aarisie thanks for the advice on helping me find my cervix it must be really high up cause I feel nothing there even using my middle finger..I will keep trying it has to there somewhere and so hope you get your temp rise...as well as a BFP this month!!

God bless ladies

Reed - an OPK indicates that you are Oing between 24 - 48 hrs when you get a +, but it's very vague, the only way to tell when you actually O'd is by temping. It's worth giving it a go just in case you didn't O until today!!

Chris and I are planning to BD tonight and I O'd yesterday - every base covered....

babymeplease - you insert the SC after you BD, I normally try not to move because I find I squeeze it all out with my kegels otherwise!

I heart you girls :hugs: I not only smiled.. but LAUGHED! :lol:

My valentines day turned out alot better than planned..

[Edited incase he ever decides to look thru this thread!] =)

Eve, my 3 yr old came in the room and i had to speak 1 min before my bbt alarm went off (im using your mobile phone trick), so ive had a big rise but its not accurate, aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Morning ladies, just wanted to pop by and see how u all are :flower:
bella im glad ur hubby is being sweeter to you, and that ur day didnt turn out too bad :)

sorry to hear about ur friend ness, it really nocks u back huh? u want to be happy but at the same time u cant control the "why her not me" feeling, your day will come, and it will come prettttty soon :flower:

i have ross' nans funeral today, and i cant stop thinking of my little angel and his funeral and the song that we played is stuck in my head "fly" by celine dion :( beautiful song but oh sooo sad!

Anyway kladies hope u all have a better day than me speak soon...:kiss:

p.s another 2 spots on me face :rofl:

Morning lovely ladies!
Hope you are doing well. I am soooo glad your DH pulled his socks up Bella! You deserve to be treated well after all that you have given up. I hope your bbt behaves this morning too! Im on CD4 today. I think you are about the same?

M2K-I will be thinking about you. I hope today goes as well as it can be. Remember your feelings about K are natural and you shouldnt feel guilty. Wish I was there to give you hugs but in place- lots of big tight :hugs: to you.

Greyednurse! Good luck! Seems you are stocked up! LMAO!!

Feeling a little less motivated about TTC. It probably is due to early days waiting to ovulate and not much else going on! AF is on her way out! YAH!!And I have an interview this afternoon- for which I have no motivation at all! yuck!

Anyone else waiting to OV? I am feeling lonely here! :)

Min I'm on CD2 :( af usually lasts about 4 days for me but it's very heavy for the first time since my teens! Hoping she don't stick around too long!

Boo to heavy AF Ness! I hope she goes away soon. Do you have any idea why its heavy this time?
I am a little worries mine was too light- concerned my uterine lining may be too thin to support a bubba. I am on CD4 and spotting. I dont get spotting prior to AF starting but she was medium- heavy CD1, CD2 was medium-light and CD3 + CD4 are spotting.
I normally ov around CD16-18 so have a long wait :(

Helly - does he normally waken you at that time? I set my alarm at 8am because Saraya doesn't normally waken until 9. Did you sit up or just talk?

No, he never wakes, I always have to wake him, I set my alarm for 6.30 for that reason! I just spoke, didnt move a muscle on purpose hoping it might help. Was so annoyed though as I knew today was a vital temp, going to BD again tonight now to make sure I didnt miss it.

M2K, will be thinking of you today.

i'm not sure Min - maybe because an eggy did start to try to implant but wasnt successful that's why it's a bit heavier either that or my AF is still trying to regulate itself after coming off BC in December. I used to have heavy periods before I went on the pill 10 years ago but they never lasted long thankfully, I hope to be done by Wednesday!

I ov on or around CD14 so I'm lucky I have a regular 28 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"