Softcups

oooh i would give anything for a cheeseburger right now lol can't have them because of my coeliac disease - can have the burger but no bun but what's the point in that lol?!

Thankfully only my first day is this painful and at least I'm not at work today so have that to be thankful for! Decided to have a glass of wine early lol is it bad that I'm sat here at 3pm with a glass of red?! he he!

Laura - yeah I felt so positive when I had that watery light pink discharge start on 8dpo and then my symptoms but I think I had a fertilised eggy that couldn't get comfy - thats how I'm looking at it anyway!

A whole new month starts today :) xxx

it sounds like it could be that way hun, espec with the faint positive to. Could have been a chemical. :hugs: :hugs: Well heres to this cycle. Im sure it will happen soon chick. Chin up.
And no 3pm with a glass of wine is not bad. If you were pooring it on your cornflakes at 8am then we would have concerns. lol.

xsx

ha ha ha i did consider pouring it on my cornflakes!! he he its funny cos before af came I couldnt have stomached a glass of wine it actually made me feel ill just thinking about it, but now AF is here it's like bring on the wine lol!

FX for my springtime lamb :) xxx

that is weird ness, i was the same i havent drunk in a long time, i dont really fancy it to be honest and really dont think i could stomache it anyway even if i did want one.

Glad i made you laugh M2K. lol.

xxx

thats what made me start to think I could be pg last cycle as I looovvve my red wine but I had one mouthful about 7dpo and I was nearly sick, just didnt want it after that!

i think your body gives you aversions to stuff like alcohol. Anything that's bad for baby your body instinctively keeps you away from I think! xxx

Hello hello ladies
How are you all??? Read back a few pages but not sure where I left you luvvy's!
Bella- he is being rather inconsiderate- Maybe it is worth pointing out the fact you have moved across the world for him. DH needs to be reminded several times. I moved back from USA and downgraded my job to be back here and now I am at home- he thinks I should take any old job even if it means a major pay cut- yet in March last year he was offered a fantastic job which would have almost doubled... yes DOUBLED his salary and he didnt take it! grrrhhh what are these idiots like. Sorry to add my rant!
Hope mr Bella pull his socks up!

Laura! How are you! I thought about you when I was away! I was hoping you were doing well and pleased to see this is so!!!

I am afraid the stupid stupid witch got me on Friday morning! I kind of had some pains but not as bad as normal AF cramps and thought I may have been luck this month. I am 80% sure that I ovulated from the right tubeless side so here's hoping March is the left side!

I took my temps whilst I was away but with the 2hr time difference and the sun I think my numbers are all over the place.... also flew in at 3am so this morning's temp was missed! :( I think I had a stomach bug to boot so was sick all yesterday! But thankfully much better today!

So after MC my cycle was 34 which is about three days more than my cycles post Ectopic! I hope to be Ovulated at the end of the month.. roll on the end of the month!!!

Now for the gossip since I have been gone- whats new ladies?

Miniminx

nice to see you Min!!! Hope you had a good time!!

Damn witch got me today too :( glad you'll be sharing this cycle with us too!!

March is our time ladies!!! xxx

thanks Nessicles!

Glad I have you ladies to keep me company! I missed bandb when I was away. I got so disheartened when I got :witch: cramps around wed/thursday. But as I made it to Friday with out her rearing her ugly head I started to think it may not have been the :witch: on her way!!! But then she got me on Friday late morning. BITCH!
I was so upset and though DH tries to understand he really cant like you ladies do. I was so ready to give up trying. But as I get into this cycle day by day I find some sort of strength to keep trying.. arrgghh Fxd my left side ovulated this time!!
So this month we have:
BBT, CM Monitoring, Try CM monitoring (though I think I cant feel mine most of the time) Softcups, Preseed, Prenatal vits + extra Folic acid (thanks Tulip!xx) Green tea, Manuka honey, EPO for the first part of my cycle, and vit B12 for the second. Multivits and Iron, Gentle Yoga,Reflaxology and massage/reike! Phew!

I read on another thread a lovely lady got her BFP in Feb after not drinking at all. I tend to not drink after OV but am tempted to try no drinking at all! Though want a drink already reading about Red Wine of an afternoon!
I am going to do some research into what I could do to help OV- does anyone have any herbal things they can recommend for this?

Minimin

Sorry to hear that min, hope u had a lovely holiday!!!:hugs:

4 dpo, i got spots, like 3 in a row! looks like the orions belt! im not symtom spotting tho because it gets u all excited, and what for? just another kick in the ass !!! :(

my friend has just text me to tell me she's 12 weeks pregnant with baby number 3.....

someone up there is trying to rub my face in it I'm sure.....

aww sorry babe.. It seems to be around us all the time! I had two pregnant ladies on the plane and this morning we got a text from one of our friends whose wife had a little girl this morning. She was two months ahead of me with my Ectopic pregnancy! arrgghhh.
Keep your chin up chica x :hugs:

i know how you feel hun, everyone i know is preg at the minute, its sooooo hard! we just have to keep thinking our time will come as much as it doesnt help how we feel! they say dont stress out & it will happen......well i for one am stressed to the point of obsession with ttc :rofl: so that theory is definitely out the window for me lol!

I cant get enough of then M2K, i had two double cheese burgers the other day. The bloke looked at me as if i had fell out his arse. I was gob smacked. I think thats whats cause my 5Ib increase in weight. lol.

xxx

I had horrendous cravings for cabbage and red meat when I was pg with Saraya - I used to buy 2 double cheeseburgers nearly everyday and was halfway through 1 before I even left the place and would walk around the shopping centre stuffing it into my mouth and when you don't look pg yet people look at you funny!!!

thanks my lovelies it's comforting you're all in the same boat as me!

After congratulating her I asked how long it took her to conceive, she said she came off the pill in October and caught on in November!!! She is super fertile - got caught on the pill first pregnancy after missing a few pills, second pregnancy caught on in first month and then third pregnancy caught on straightaway! It's infuriating!

I'm very happy for her but it couldnt have been announced on a worse day lol

I burst in to tears have ruined OH's V day as all I've done is cry lol

Ness I doubt you have ruined his day, although he might not understand what it's like I'm sure he doesn't want you being upset *hugs*

seriously don't know what I'd do without you crazy lovely lot xx

Ness I doubt you have ruined his day, although he might not understand what it's like I'm sure he doesn't want you being upset *hugs*

yeah he says i haven't at all bless him he's been great today! I got upset after my friend text me (just really pms-y today!) and he said look lets not worry about anyone else just ourselves and it will happen, bless him!!

don't think the OH's sometimes understand the emotional impact on us women bless them - not their fault though

i know what you mean, but you gotta feel sorry for them too. we can cry & throw a tantrum about it but thats not really the thing to do for our OH's! i know as the months go on my DH is feeling ,more and more deflated with us not gettin preg! i know he feels it when guys in work come in telling the news that they are soon to be dads! i can just tell by the look in his eye & the change in his mood! i def think it all takes its toll on them too! lets hope not for long though! hopefully we'll all be the ones with the good news soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->