Softcups

Well at least he's trying to get you sorted Yomo? Try not to worry until you know there's something to worry about *hugs*

Helly yea I'll be watching for your chart update tomorrow!!

I told Chris about my dream and all he could say was "Beau, you called our child Beau?" LOL the dick... it's a dream, fool!!

Ness it could well be that, your periods should be heavier when you come off the pill. Ive been worried cos mine havent been any heavier.

Yomo - hope all is OK hon x

Thanks babes, I am really worried to what it might be.... he told us that all the test come back ok. I think he has forwarded the results to the FS and he has suggested trying something else. x

Grneyednurse- :thumbup: Good luck with the softcups, hopefully you won't need both boxes!

M2K- You're in my thoughts today as well, I hope you pull through it okay, if you need anything we're all here! :hugs:

Helly- Sorry about the temp. hun, that's a bummer.. But like you said just BD... for just in case ! It'll be alright.

Minimin- Thanks honey, I'm sure it will be alright.. there are alot of people who always have light periods and their little bubba's stick. :hugs: don't worry too much about it.

Ness- :( Bummer about the heavy AF.. The 2nd day is always the worst! Just get lots of rest and prepare for the next cycle.. Gonna get it! :)

Eve- Awww a dream about twins? That's def. a good sign :) And twin BOYS?! :D :yipee: .. Excellent! (BBT should be here tomorrow.. FX'd!)

Yomo- Oh girl let us know what happens.. you're in my thoughts as well.. I hope all turns out okay!

Ness it could well be that, your periods should be heavier when you come off the pill. Ive been worried cos mine havent been any heavier.

Yomo - hope all is OK hon x

Yeah i was just sat here thinking about what my periods were like before going on the pill and I remember they were heavy and painful (my gran also has heavy and painful periods and she has 5 children so hoping it's a good omen! I'm very much like her!).

How long have you been off the pill Helly? I've only been off since December so reckoning now that's the reason I'm bleeding like no one's business lol! Hardly any pain today though which is normal for me so that's a good sign! At least I can take Ibuprofen in this half of the month lol!

xx

Thanks babes, I am really worried to what it might be.... he told us that all the test come back ok. I think he has forwarded the results to the FS and he has suggested trying something else. x

well that sounds positive hun if he has other things you can try x

I kind of took the pill last August but not very well and havent taken it since. They reckon it can take 6 months to totally leave your system so Im hoping this month is my month!

Yeah it does sound like you have regrown a good amount of uternine lining, hence the heavy period which hopefully is a good sign, if you look at my chart for the last 2 months during AF it really hasnt been that heavy at all.

Oooh yay Bella!! I can't wait to chart stalk you :D Then we might be able to figure out what's going on!

I kind of took the pill last August but not very well and havent taken it since. They reckon it can take 6 months to totally leave your system so Im hoping this month is my month!

Yeah it does sound like you have regrown a good amount of uternine lining, hence the heavy period which hopefully is a good sign, if you look at my chart for the last 2 months during AF it really hasnt been that heavy at all.

aww I hope so for you Helly! FX you get a lovely sticky bean this cycle!!!

That's a relief to hear then, I'm filling a regular tampon in about 2 -3 hours and when I was on the pill I would wear one regular tampon for about 8 hours and never fill it completely!

I'm gonna have a nosy at your charts :D xx

Eve- I KNOW girl I can't even wait.. It will be amazing to finally know what my body is tryin' to prove!

Ness- Hey doll :) Im doing fine. Just got this dang house clean.. and doing laundry. I am so anxious for the 19th to roll around so I can start BDing again like crazy.. Seriously! How are you doing?

aww I hope so for you Helly! FX you get a lovely sticky bean this cycle!!!

That's a relief to hear then, I'm filling a regular tampon in about 2 -3 hours and when I was on the pill I would wear one regular tampon for about 8 hours and never fill it completely!

I'm gonna have a nosy at your charts :D xx

Ness - I came off the pill in November, my 1st real AF wasn't too bad just used regular tampons. Now though after 3 AF's they are SOOOO heavy, not painful just very heavy. I miss being on the pill for that reason. Also after coming off of the pill my cycles were different lengths. My 1st was 30 days, 2nd was 30 days, 3rd was 24 days and then 28 days! so hard to track O
:haha:

lol that's so comforting Nixnax :rofl:

I've been right on time this month so hopefully I'll be on time again this month - actually I'm not bothered as long as I catch that eggy!! :D

Eve- I KNOW girl I can't even wait.. It will be amazing to finally know what my body is tryin' to prove!

Ness- Hey doll :) Im doing fine. Just got this dang house clean.. and doing laundry. I am so anxious for the 19th to roll around so I can start BDing again like crazy.. Seriously! How are you doing?

I'm good darling! Much happier today! PMS has gone thank god! I must've been the worse girlfriend in the world yesterday ha ha poor lad!

I'm oving in 2 weeks so bring on the bd'ing!!!

Mark was so sweet bless him, trying to comfort me when AF had arrived and I was crying like a baby lol

I don't moniter CM or anything at the moment so mine is guess work. Lots of :sex: in a 7 day window :rofl:

Hopefully you'll settle quickly, i think i'm on a 28 day all the time now, and I hope it stays that way.

I've bought some Zestica sperm friendly lubricant for use during these first two weeks and then 2ww - you know, just in case lol. Gonna get some conceive+ from Boots for use during OV though to pop in my softcup!

well girls i got my positive opk today! 4 days early too :happydance: which will mean my cycle wont be as long this time woohoo :wohoo: (or at least i hope)

used my softcup last night, will be using it again tonight & tomoro night too! please please please let it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makeithappen just remember that a +OPK doesn't mean you are O'ing that day, they say it's a 24-36 hr window but I had a +OPK and didn't O (confirmed by BBT) until 2 days later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->