Softcups

Darling I have been checking your chart but I can only see a temp on CD1 and your last cycles chart?

Try that now dear, I was taking that Angus Catus at the beg of my cycle now I am worried that I have OV early. I got a really really faint line on my opk on Tuesday but nothing last night, thinking back as well Monday I forgot to hold my wee and went before I left work! Still took a test but no line Monday so I am thinking that I might have OV on monday and got a faint line Tuesday. I am really worried now x

Wow Ness that must have been horrid!!

Yes constipation is a pregnancy sign, I'm just hoping that's what it is or I will be REALLY pissed from THAT amount of pain! Even sitting down is sore!!

Wow that's a crazy chart!! Are there any other circs that would have caused your temp to dip dramatically, like sleeping somewhere else, not having the heating on - anything like that?? If your temp is about the same tomorrow as it was today and yesterday I would say you O'd on CD11 however the MORE confusing thing is your temps because your temp at the moment would only be sitting on the coverline because of the high temps previously. What does angus cactus do?

Wow that's a crazy chart!! Are there any other circs that would have caused your temp to dip dramatically, like sleeping somewhere else, not having the heating on - anything like that?? If your temp is about the same tomorrow as it was today and yesterday I would say you O'd on CD11 however the MORE confusing thing is your temps because your temp at the moment would only be sitting on the coverline because of the high temps previously. What does angus cactus do?

Glad it's not only me that is confused! If the pro is saying something is wierd then it's defo strange. The only thing I can think of is that I went to the toilet early morning perhaps??? I can't recall I normally get up every night to go the loo and it's downstaires at the other end of the house!

Angus is supposed to make your LP longer and also increase your chances, although someone on here warned me off it and I aint taken it since it also made my period longer! x

That might explain the raised temp on CD9 because getting up would raise your temp but given the big dip it does look like you O'd. If that's supposed to lengthen your LP what it probably does it lengthen it backwards... like it doesn't make your cycle longer therefore you O sooner in your cycle? I don't know enough about it to say for sure but it still looks like you O'd - I will keep my eye on your chart, it will be easier to see tomorrow but if it stays up I would say FF will put crosshairs on your chart tomorrow. Three raised temps after a dip and it does that.... The other problem is you have to have been asleep for 3 hrs at least for temping to work so if you got up to go to the loo and only had 2 hrs more sleep that could mess up the temps too. Keep temping but try and check what time you go to the loo and then if you don't have enough sleep between you can record it on your chart so you KNOW which temps are inaccurate :)

I hope I haven't missed it I will have no chance this month if that is the case, Oh well like you say I am going to have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for your help x Have you had any more good signs?

Just the constipation, a bit of fatigue and the slightest touch of nausea. Nothing really pertinent though, well aside from the horrendous constipation.

I'm so sorry though, I really hope it's just a flukey dip... *hugs*

:rofl: It's probably unhealthy to laugh this hard. Honestly..
Eve honey have you taken anything to help with the constipation? If nothing else I eat a couple of dates everynight. They loaded with fiber so they help things along.

M2K- OMG TEST AGAIN!!! :yipee: I'm excited for you!

Ness- How ya doing girl? Hope all is well.. That does sound horrid about after your laparoscopy! :(

Yomo- I'm sorry about the charting troubles hun. :hugs: Hope you get things figured out

Jaimad- Lots of babydust to you honey :hugs: sounds good so far!

Reedsgirl- How are you doing!? :flower: :)

Oh! And Yomo about the softcups not showing up in your CP, Mine doesn't always show up either.. I think it's just a glitch or something. Rest assured there is usually ALWAYS new chatter in here so I just go to the TTC board and find this thread, it's always on the first page :flower:

EUGH DATES! I would BOKE! Thing is I don't normally get this... well I've never had this! My diet isn't too bad now I'm recovering etc and I eat as well as I can on a daily basis. I get the odd touch but nothing like this, just "normal" constipation. Even with my IBS I've never had C like this, normally it gives me runs... Totally strange... unless I'm pregnant. Oh and Bella when we were on the bus going back to pick the car up "somewhere over the rainbow" came on the radio!!! Come on Noodle STICK STICK! Or NOODLES!

OMG the Irony!!! :D

*grins* .. Now that is just a bit much. I bet that noodle is going to get all snuggly this month.

Too many signs to pass up! :flower:

"slowly puts down pizza" i suddenly dont feel hungry after reading the thread :sick: :lol:

Wow Ness that must have been horrid!!

Yes constipation is a pregnancy sign, I'm just hoping that's what it is or I will be REALLY pissed from THAT amount of pain! Even sitting down is sore!!

haha yeah it was pretty horrendous but being constipated makes you feel rubbish anyway! Makes you feel lethargic and sick!

Eve it sounds really positive for you matey!!!! :happydance:

m2k :rofl:

Hiya Bella!! how's you today girly??

I just went to Ann Summers and bought some handcuffs, a pvc dress, stockings and suspenders for my man tonight!! woo hoo!!

I can bribe him when it comes to ov then to :sex: every night he he

M2K sorry about that HAHAHAHAHA I thought there was no such thing as TMI in this thread?! Everyone has suddenly changed their minds!!

Ness Hell yea baby, sounds like it's showtime!!

Bella how are you doing honey?

I'm fine :) Been 'on the go' today.. finally just chillin out for a little bit. :flower:

:flower: Waiting on DH to get home and then making supper. Typical night pretty much..

M2K- lol. Pizza sounds great! Maybe I'll get by with ordering pizza for supper.

Well I need to go get my shit together. I'm going to Bikers Church tonight so my friend Sai is picking me up and I said I'd make sandwiches for the car ride.... I need to get him to drop me back at Patricia's because I always stay there on Thursday night so that means I have to get all my tomorrows stuff ready TOO.... I can't be arsed!!! Well my arse is too sore to be arsed really... LOL

Haha, been off here all day and its chaos!

Eve - hope your butt gets a bit more free flow soon and hope its a sign :D

M2K, not read back far enough, someone said repeat a test?!? You had a BFP?

Hope everyone is doing brill today! Work sucks lol.

Ness Hell yea baby, sounds like it's showtime!!

:winkwink: you bet your boots it's showtime!! he he he won't know what's hit him!

Eve get some sudacrem rubbed on your chocolate starfish to soothe it (now that's TMI :rofl:)

CHOCOLATE STARFISH OMG LOL
I put germaloids on it and it's feeling much better, still very sore though. I have the sandwiches made and even made cute little lunchbags for them too! How cool am I!

Helly M2K had a BFP, she went to check on Kian and she checked a min later and there was a really faint BFP so she's gonna recheck because she's not sure if she's having "seeing a line when there's not really a line" syndrome yet! So we are all on tenderhooks waiting!!!!

he he did you like that one Eve?! :rofl:

I hope m2k has a bfp!! I'm dying to know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->