Softcups

Eve honey, have you eaten anything different?

That happens to me sometimes when I eat something strange.. or maybe your PH is just off a bit. It happens to me sometimes too. Maybe a PG sign? :) hehe. Could be hormones!

Ness- I believe it! Sometimes all it takes is to listen.. Doctors and nutty sometimes :hugs:

Totally Bella - like I said with my coeliac disease they told me I'd done all sorts of damage to my fertility cheeky so and so's!! Wasn't anything near that area lol!

Yea but I wasn't really sure what to google so I didn't find anything.

Just had my shower, washed my hair, came back to the sitting room. Patricia rang to say business is bad and that she's just gonna do tomorrow herself!! DAMMIT God KNEW I wouldn't wash my hair or bother getting dressed otherwise!

hey girlies, sorry ive not been on for a while, i just had to try and take my mind off ttc even tho i still was, but felt like i was going off my head with all the information on here, not that thats a bad thing, its just i was on this site constantly and looking for symptoms etc, anyways im 4dpo today and feeling very relaxed about it all this month, hope all you girls are doing great, looks like i have a mountain of pages to catch up on so im gonna go just now and come back later with a nice cuppa and get started :D xxx

Hi hun!

Nice to see you back :hugs: totally understand what you mean, once I'm in the 2ww I'm going to have to pry myself off B&B and limit to popping on first thing in the morning to see how my girls are doing otherwise I'll drive myself mad in the 2ww!

xx

Hey Confused27!
Good to have you back.. enjoy the chitter chatter catch up!
Eve- what the??? Flipping sods law I tell you!
On the plus side you can hang out with us all day tomorrow.
:wohoo:

Yea probably not Min - wednesdays I NORMALLY go to Chris's dad's house to see them both and let them see Saraya!!

The cramps seem to have nearly gone so I'm a little more relaxed now - it's just an awareness of my womb feeling now...

what the hell keeps happening to my FF ticker...? It stays there like a day then disappears!

Morrrning ladies im bumpin git up its on page 2 :shock: !

bella i hope u get the results quickly and it turns out to be nothing :hugs:

Eve, not long now hun till testing, best of luck sweety!:hugs:

helly & ness..best of luck this cycle :hugs:

welcome back confused hope this cycle is good news! :hugs:

:wave: to everyone else!!!

im doin pretty well on diet so far, 3 days of exercise my dam calf muscles are killing me i cant walk!!! and today i woke up with a swollen face, i look like a little japanese girl my eyes are all swollen!!! :wacko: we had new heaters fitted in bedroom and they are letting off an awfull smell of paint! i think its that :sick:

anyway enuff winging!!! the only reason im ok is because im not near ovulation, its gonna be a pisser when i no im fertile!!!

must tell ross not to let me jump on him :lol:

have a nice day ladies!!! and bring on them :bfp: 's !!!

:kiss:

I'm only up to page 87 (yikes!) but here's our 4-1-1

Not sure where else to post this so...into the fray I go...

We've been trying for almost 5 yrs - he's almost 60 - I'm almost 40 (double yikes!) Haven't seen a doctor about it (for assorted reasons) but - this month am trying softcups because.....I think that's the problem.

I've been pregnant before (4 times, 3 kids - 23, 22 & 20) - a long time ago, last time 10 yrs ago & I miscarried at about 14-15 weeks.

We're on CD11 and did some :sex: last night and I popped in the softcup, left in it +/- 12 hrs - didn't feel a thing - quite comfortable.

Am waiting for the preseed to arrive and we'll add that to the mix ASAP

So....hello all :wave: & huge congrats to all the moms-to-be in the thread!

Morning ladies - no time to read posts must get ready for work.

My temp dropped another bit today... cp still high and no red round it yet... probably expect AF bang on time tomorrow

Hi IsleChik! Welcome!! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

:hugs: Eve!

My temps have returned to a normal range and cold is residing. CBFM today showed two bars which is medium! arggghhh CD13 today and my :sex: marathon begins! Alas Dh is out this evening and tomorrow. Going to have to sneak some morning action in!

Still feeling really low today. I have to kick my butt into gear now. I hate getting like this and know it is related to a multitude of things- baby stuff, waiting to ov, not exercising, not working, and a few nights of drinking makes a bad mix :(

Off to visit my old work lab and meet my sister for lunch so I'll be back on around 2.30/3- Get chatting ladies.. I checked a few times last night and I couldnt believe how quiet everyone was!

M

Morning all!!

Yeah I wasn't on last night Min - bd'ing most of the evening he he!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling low honey, I know what you mean and the cold horrible weather doesnt exactly help the situation. Just said to some work colleagues that I'm so sick of feeling cold!!

I just have a question....I've been told that when bd'ing you should do it every other night and then every day for the three fertile days then miss a night to build up fresh sperm but the thing is my OH wants it constantly at the moment and if he doesnt get it he'll have to have a w*nk cos he's so horny but if that's the case I'd rather have his sperm rather than letting it go to waste - everyday is ok though right until after ov??

We've done everday the last few cycles hon, sure it will be fine.

IsleChick, welcome, sounds like you have it sussed!

Min, Eve, huge hugs to both of you xxxx

Ooh another rise for me and some pink tinged cm. Im not getting hopes up, had a BFN this morning.

Ness, as long as his sperm count is fine then there is nothing wrong with doing it everyday :) Usually they recommend every other day for men who have a low count to give them time to recoop!

IsleChik- Welcome hun! :flow: I agree, hope your stay is short and sweet.. and you're moving on to the 1st tri section soon. We look forward to havin' ya.

Eve- Don't give up yet, you're still in the running :hugs: Have a great day at work.

I'm nauseous today, been feeling sick to my tummy since I woke up. I can't decide if I wanna be excited or pissed off that I may be getting a stomach bug.. considering the circumstances! Hopefully it passes.

Minimin- I know it's been wicked quiet! Get lots of sex in :) haha.. Gonna get it this month girl! :flow:

Helly we posted at the same time! :D Have a wonderful day sweetheart!

thank you darlings!

As far as I know he doesnt have a low sperm count! A girl he was dating a few years before we met had a miscarriage so I know he has the ability :D

He doesnt drink much or smoke and we eat pretty well, he also works out so he's quite a healthy boy

Helly the pink tinged cm sounds awesome for you!! FX you get your :bfp:!!!

Hope Eve is ok today sure she'll be on later on when she finishes work though

Alright girls as you know it's my first month using OPK's and I'm very confused.
I had what i thought was a positive on Saturday-since everyday since they've been almost non-existant lines. But TODAY I took one a few minutes ago and I think it's positive! So why did it get so dark on saturday, then lighten up.. then turn positive today?

See ->

This is Saturday, I thought it was positive :
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/22010.jpg

This is Today.. This is defo positive right? I'm confused :( Why did it lighten up so much before today?
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/22410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->