Softcups

Ness I can't - I'm working tomorrow and I won't have time to get up and do it in the morning AND get Saraya and all her crap ready to drop her at Chris'

Helly I'm really crampy today, I've had little cramps the last few days but they haven't been AF cramps, just minor awareness cramps and then today the cramps are stronger so I'm figuring that with the lack of feeling pregnant is more likely that AF is coming. And your chart looks great today!

Ah hon, Im not going to say im sure youre PG cos thats not fair, all I can say is you are fab and determined and if its not this month then balls to this month get ready for the next one.

I don't know if I have that sort of positivity right now, screw the next cycle, I can't take the heartache anymore.... yes I'm that down today...

:hugs: Eve!
Have a chill day! I have funk days and have decided not to be hard on myself about it and just go with it.

Helly- keep up the PMA- your having it for at least two others!
Off out for a bit- catch you ladies for a cuppa green tea later?

xxx

I'm here.

Eve honey I'm sorry you're feeling down. Remember that talk we had the other night? I think you know what I mean.. and it WILL happen because he knows you deserve it. God is great.. and he loves you too. HAPPY women make babies. If it's not this month, NEXT month it's possible. And NOBODY is gonna "leave you behind" .. I don't care if I'm in this damn thread until I'm 8 months pregnant, you're my ttc/bump buddy and I'll see ya through it. We're ALL in this TOGETHER. :hugs:

Well girls, just got home from the doctor. I got 3 hours of sleep last night (maybe less) .. woke up feeling shitty and didn't wanna go but did anyways..

Got there and spoke with the doc.. They took loads of blood and a urine sample. All I found out today was that it isn't a UTI, which isn't good :( That means it's something to do with my reproductive system. They are going to call about my bloodwork as they're doing tests for "A-Z".. hormones.. etc. So if I'm inbalanced I guess I'll be finding out. I have another appointment in a week, to get a PaP done, and then will be referred to the gyno section of Bosch if they don't figure it out with that.. My pelvis is tender from all the prodding, and I'm exhausted. But I won't be able to sleep. I want answers NOW. . but anyways.. I'll find out the results in the next few days, and I'll be sure to let you girls know what I find out. Until then it's just "Hurry up and wait" ..

I'm so glad they are running all the tests to find out - don't worry Bella it could be something really little and all you need is a cream or a pill to sort it out!

What about the BBT?

I just want to be pregnant... yesterday! I hate this emotional crap, if I'm pregnant this month then all the pain and crap will be worth it... if I'm not then it's just another month wasted... another month which makes me feel like there's something I didn't do, something wrong with me....

Bella - brill that they are really paying attention and doing all the tests for you.

Eve honey, I know it stinks and know when you hit a low its so bloody hard to pull yourself up from it. Is Saraya smiling? If she's not make her smile and look at her face, it'll all melt away. Ive got "In an english country garden" on repeat in my head, try singing that lol. Seriously though, it will happen so keep fighting it, you can fight anything after what youve been through!

She is smiling but inside I feel sad, she is alone, she has no other kiddies to play with since her cousins moved down south. She's so social it's unreal at the BnB meet the other day she was away, couldn't have cared if I was there because she was so busy playing with the other kids! I want to give her a bro/sis. I always wanted my kiddies close together - like pop one out, get pregnant again. She'll be 1 in a couple of weeks so at the earliest there's gonna be nearly 2 years between her and another. I wanted 4 kids before I was 30, I'm 28 now... everything is not the way I want it. Another cycle means more time between her and another.

Wish I could give you a hug Eve! :(

It stinks that it takes some women who want it more than anything to get pregnant and then the low lives who treat their kids crap get pregnant straightaway, the world is cruel sometimes but Bella is right: God is good and if AF does come it just wasnt the right time and when it does happen it will be a perfect little egg. I know it's difficult for me to understand especially as I haven't lost a baby and only been ttc for 1 cycle but we are all here for you xxx

Bella honey like Eve said it's hopefully something really small and can be fixed. Half the time doctors etc look in the wrong place - I was misdiagnosed with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease for 3 and a half years and it turns out I have coeliac disease which is in my intestines for goodness sake! It's not a nice illness and can be very debilitating but I finally have an answer and hoping it will be that way for you too :hugs:

My cramping seems to be on the right side, it goes from just right of centre of my uterus round my right side and to the back in my pelvis on the right. It was central this morning but it seems to have moved?!

I had that on my last cycle - I'd ov'd from the right side and had cramping and shooting pains but they were never painful, just obviously there

Yea, it's like uncomfortable more than painful... it's freakin' crampy!! I swear AF is gonna start

well I'm convinced I had an egg fertilised last cycle but it just didnt stick so maybe this is your beanie but yours will stick! I have faith for you!

I would love to believe that Ness

Thanks for putting up with me today guys

don't be daft we're not 'putting up with you' we're friends and that's what friends are for (even us cyber friends :))

Girl.. we'll always be here. You know that. We all have our low days..

Rest assured, you know it CAN happen. And that you and Chris make beautiful babies. It's only a matter of time.. Although time is a bitch, she's the only one that delivers. It's hard to be patient I know.. We all know. :hugs: Some days it all seems like a hopeless case. I hope you get to feeling better honey. If you need to talk more PM me. Xxx

Thank you girls. I sincerely hope it's easily fixable. At this point I don't even CARE if it's easily fixable.. as long as it IS fixable and they fix it. I just wanna get back in the game. I feel whatever this is may be altering my chances! So now I play the waiting game, to see what the deal is. Life is funny that way huh? All we have is time.. yet it seems there is never enough of it.. (or too much!) ...

We as human beings are never satisfied. :shrug: At least it's admitable.

:flow: This group of gals is by far the strongest, most patient (considering the circumstances).. and caring.. I have ever met! And it's over the freaking internet. That's life for ya!

Bella I'm so glad I nagged you to go to the Drs!! I mean imagine you kept trying and kept trying and nothing, at least now you're working on it!!!

The cramps are less now so I'm feeling a little better. I swabbed my cervix and it was just CM... just gotta keep checking I guess...
Really need to get in the shower but I can't unless madam decides to go for a nap...

I am too Eve! Regardless of how much I dislike an old man messin' around down there it's gonna be worth it. My doctor tried to put me on birth control today.. before even getting the results back..:rofl: (No way in hell!) to "regulate" things. He must have missed the part where I have been OK until this past cycle.. and birth control makes things a bit rough while trying to conceive. :dohh: I've got a different doctor next time..

Thankfully! I'm gonna laugh and cry at the same time if I find out that it is indeed something that is making me have a hard time getting pregnant.. Something fixable. Talk about a waste of time. :haha: .. Oooo I cannot wait to see what is freaking going on.

LOL Dr's *rolls eyes* I'm so glad you are getting it sorted - even though it took some nagging LOL

Okay TMI strange question time... my CM smells stronger than usual, you know that... sex smell, it's like that?! Any ideas?

Bella I'm glad Eve nagged you to go to the Drs too though they never seem to listen sometimes!! I work in Clinical Negligence and the amount of times the patient was right grrr it makes me mad! They wouldnt have half these claims against them if they actually listened!

Ooh Eve I know the smell you mean but no ideas on what could be causing it - have you googled?

I'm so drained today, I think I'm under the weather or still exhausted from my emotional rollercoaster at the weekend, just want to go to bed! OH has told me he's gonna pounce on me when I get in - hope he's ready for me pouncing on him at the weekend ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->