Softcups

today's is a defo positive hun! the previous one from Saturday looks lighter than the control line and today's has matched the control line so a defo positive. No idea why it got fainter and then darker though honey....??

I do know the surge can happen at different times. Like you're not supposed to do an opk with FMU it's better to do after around 11am could that have affected it? Are you doing opk's around the same time each day?

Yeah the same general timeframe.. maybe an hour or two difference, but boy is this a dark line :) It's defo a positive.. Yipee! :wohoo: .. We had great sex last night.. The babymakin' type! Looks like he's in for it again tonight :D

I just assumed since it lightened up I must have OV'd.. that's great. Looks like I'm not out yet! :D Thanks honey :flow:

Bella todays is a deffo positive, keep temping now hon we should see your post ov rise, get your chart on here as well so we can stalk it!

Loads of hugs to you all!

I just put my first temp in this morning! :) But I'll put it up so you girls can keep track :flower: :happydance:

yay Bella!!!

So psyched for you!!! Plenty of baby making sex for you over the next three days!!

My damn FF ticker keeps disappearing and I can't understand why?? It's on for like a day then disappears!

I've noticed that too Ness.. I have no idea? Do you have the VIP membership? I'm thinking about getting it but idk if it's worth the cost :shrug:

If the Ticker keeps disappearing, email FF and tell them.. maybe they know what it's caused from?

Still on my VIP trial and don't plan on renewing it unless I don't conceive this cycle so no idea why it keeps happening - have just added in a link to my Ovulation Chart instead - that still takes you to my chart anyway, will just have to add a different ticker for my cycle day!

Evening girlies!!

Bella that is def a + OPK - you ALWAYS have LH in your system only it will vary which is why they tell you a light which is lighter than the control is negative because it means the LH (no matter how much is there) is not high enough to be considered a surge! I told you the one on saturday was a couple of shades too light and you can see now comparing them what I mean.

Ness bella and helly already answered about the sex everyday thing!

Helly your chart looks GREAT!! It looks like an ID on 8DPO which would make sense with the pink cm making its way out now!!

How are you all?? I'm not feeling pregnant at all.. but I'm not feeling like AF is coming either?! Been checking my CP ALL DAY and it's still high and firm

Well i have ordered some softcups so will try them this month. I Also ordered conceive+, how much do i use does anyone know? Don't want to go mad lol! x

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me popping in :blush:

I'm thinking about ordering some softcups for use next cycle as we were unsuccessful this cycle :nope: So were do you UK ladies buy them from? And is there just one type? I got a little confused :dohh:

Thanks in advance :flower:

I know with the preseed it advises you how much to use and the applicator is marked so you know how much you have put in but Ness would be able to tell you better about the conceive, I think she's used it!

I'm thinking about ordering some softcups for use next cycle as we were unsuccessful this cycle :nope: So were do you UK ladies buy them from? And is there just one type? I got a little confused :dohh:

Hi KimmyB

I ordered my softcups from Amazon, i googled them i thats what came up. Will be my first time using them this month, lets hope they work! x

Bella was here.. [X]

Off to :sex: ...

You girls have a great night! xx :hugs:

Hello girls...well no luck with softcups for me this month. I have a doc appt today to get a HSG done and on to next month!! WIll be trying them again next month as I think my timing was just off!

God bless and hope to see some BFP on here soon! :)

Kimmy - most of us order them from accessdiagnostics because they are pretty quick shipping. There are also mooncups which, while similar, don't keep the spermies as close to the cervix and aren't seen to be as effective. They look HUGE when you get them but fit very comfortably if you have them in right. If you search on google for "instead softcups" you will find the actual page for them with a video of how they work - like I said, they look scary but are actually much easier than they look!!

yep access diagnostics is the best place!! they're £4.99 for 6!

Got some conceive+ but haven't used it yet gonna use it tonight and onwards as a lube plan to get plenty, ahem, up there so there's plenty of extra juice!!

Ness!! I was thinking I was here by myself tonight!! Where's everyone else??

I thought I was on my own.. kept coming on and it was all quiet. Am glad I am not the only one here. How's your wed evening ladies? I am still feeling low and cant seem to shake it. DH and I had :sex: as I should be coming up to OV. I just came up to bed as I am feeling really low :( I heard today that one of my cousin' is pregnant again. She has a 9month old already. Why can other women just blink and be pregnant and we cant seem to :cry:

I know the feeling Min, Nah I'm here alone wondering what my temps gonna do tomorrow.
*hugs* anything I can do to make you feel better, talk about my constipation??? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->