Softcups

your high temps sound ace honey!!

Icefire - ha ha ha yeah I feel sorry for the OH as I keep being really clinical - like 'come on darling come and fertilise me' :rofl:

Like that Chat up line. I bet he loves it!
Back in London :cry: Very moody and want to kill DH. Think that signifies my having ovulated. punched in my BBT from this morning onto FF and it places my OV at CD15 so I am about 2dpo.

why you wanna kill DH lol?

Ness. I have no idea?? I am going through my journal to see if this is soemthing that happens after OV date. Like an internal signal that I have ov'd and hormones are mad I didnt get fertilised! LOL- Now hows that for symptom spotting.

I think anything he does is going to annoy me-I have come away upstairs to hide from him. :(

Min I never get PMS @ AF, I always get it at O time which is apparently weird, it's just the way my body works. I also never get horny around O but around AF instead? My system is backwards

I'm the same as you Eve. I don't get ANY AF symtoms aside from bleeding.. Except maybe some cramps on the second day of bleed.

And I have to force myself to have sex around O time unless Danny works his butt off to get me in the mood.. But I want it bad when AF is visiting.

Defo backwards :shrug:

Min I never get PMS @ AF, I always get it at O time which is apparently weird, it's just the way my body works. I also never get horny around O but around AF instead? My system is backwards

Aaisrie: I am the same always wanna BD very badly around AF never around O...weird huh? Sorry, you are having a tough time this month. Hope you start feeling better soon and VERY sticky baby dust to you for next month.

I tried using softcups for the first time last night and it was a big disaster! I think I did more harm than I did good. I don't think I got it in far enough at first and there was major leakage, and then after taking it out I was sore and achy for hours after... dunno what I did wrong.... don't know if I will try again.

BB watch the video on the Instead Softcups website, the one on the front page, it's easy to understand how to insert it

Yessss that video helped me understand the insertion process so much better. I then tried them in the bathroom just to see if I can do it and WHAM! awesome! I didn't feel it in there and easy to come out! I am alittle nervous about placing them in after BD as I will be laying down, I am assuming I still put them in the same way as I did in the bathroom right?

tryforbaby2- Yes hun. I haven't had any problems putting them in laying down.. I just life my upper half up and keep my hips propped. If you have to sit up a bit to get it in comfortably that is fine, just scoop up any of the spermies that you lose and pop it in.

:)

I am afraid to gross my husband out as he laughed at the meer idea of me placing that cup in me! :haha: I was also wondering if it would work if I ran to the bathroom and put it in as long as I scoop up whatever I can. Hmmm....would that work? Or would it be better doing it after BD?
Thanks So Much for your help!

Just pull the covers over you and do it lying down - I think it's easier getting it in lying down than standing and I wouldn't advise running to the bathroom - lay down for at least 20 mins!!

Yeah, Always cover up :thumbup: I learned my lesson once when I put it in on top of the covers. DH decided to watch..

Poor man was traumatized. The look on his face was priceless, like he just saw someone get hit by a car :rofl:

But in all honesty hun, it is best to not get up. The little spermies already have a helluva time on that journey. Makin' em fight gravity could leave them exhausted (that's my theory at least) lol.

PS- wtf.. NOW i'm getting what feels like AF cramps. Not likely! I think the talk of strangeness has made my body confused.

Oooo Thanks for the advice. I normally prop my butt up right after and fall asleep that way. At least the sc will stop the leakage!!! Thanks :)

On the subject of being backwards, I'm that way too! I always want to :sex: really badly on the first 2 days of AF but then around the time of OV I have to work at it:haha: So weird but good to know that some of you have experienced that too!

Yall are not alone in being backwards!! I think its because I KNOW I cant have sex during af that I want it more! We usually tease the mess out of eachother during af and on the last day when there might be some spotting, ill put a condom on him and climb on top haha!

Eve, I hope you start feeling better and the bleeding stops soon. If it gets too bad, definitely go see a doctor.. I got 2 units of blood at the hospital one time because I was bleeding so much.. I was still a virgin at the time and they were pounding me with questions like if i was pregnant.. Turned out to be a cyst but either way i had lost soo much blood that my platelets were dangerously low and i needed 2 units of blood and a 3 night stay at the hospital..

:wave: hey girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Eve hunny it sounds horrendous, i hope u feel better soon!!!

Ness jesus christ u gotta give ur man some credit, his stamina is amazing!!! my ross gets nackerd after 3 days :sex:! :lol:

hey bella how u doing sweet?

everyone else hope u ok!!!

I been really poorly with the poops:blush: :wacko: it's just water, i swear ive lost about 4Ib in weight over the past 2 days just going on the loo! So weak and tired :coffee:

:kiss:

Lol Kita & IceFire- I think that must be what the deal is. Cuz ya know you can have sex! Women always want what they can't have :) Or at least that's how I am!

M2k- Sorry you're feeling yucky hun. Hate when the BM's are watery.. it's a pain in the butt, literally! Have you tried taking some fiber supplements to even things out? Feel better soon :hugs:

My Temp today is CRAZY! I didn't do anything different. Didn't sit up or talk.. or move that much at all besides to reach over and grab the thermometer. And my temp is off the chart :( It went from 97.62 yesterday.. to 97.97 today! I thought I was seeing things so I took it again right after... Same thing! WTF.

lol about being backwards - I'm the same, never get PMS around AF usually around O but I still want sex like crazy around O time though. As well as AF, I usually only bleed a lot for about a day or two so when it slows we'll :sex:

M2k :rofl: yeah he's had some real stamina this month I'm so proud of him! One more :sex: tonight then he can have a rest :thumbup: I haven't felt myself ov this month - think I feel it more from the right what with the right ovary being slightly englarged (no idea why it's just been picked up a couple of times - did have a cyst on there about 6 years ago though).

I don't know why but feel like it's not gonna be my month. Did anyone else feel neither happy nor sad about ttc after their first month ttc let down??

Bella honey maybe that's a good sign for you woooo!!

M2k loads of people I know have had stomach bugs this weekend!

Eve - Kita is right if it's abnormal heavy bleeding can you get to the doctor? Just to check on things?

I put my softcups in with DH still in the room, tbh he hasn't batted an eyelid at my temp taking, softcups, conceive+ and non stop :sex: ha ha ha

I hope so ! but i can't help but think it's a dud. I mean.. It's not even on the chart. I don't know if that is normal.

Where is Eve?!?!

lol.

Ness- Your OH deserves a round of applause! :D

Bella thats a lovely looking rise honey! Lets see how the next few days go x

I've lost my thermometer but cervix was low and open last night so I can expect AF today :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->