Softcups

Could have been... It's just extremely painful - the pain is running down my legs it's so sore :(

Hi Ness! So my peaks were acording To CBFM on thur&fri we :sex: on thur, fri & sat am. Not this morning but prob 1 more 4 luck this evening. I know I M not oitbut feel like it wasn't enough! Glad I have u to keep me company in the 2ww.

Did have some vino over the weekend & blue cheese! Yum!! Naught but iknow I can't for the next few weeks!

Eve hope ur feeling better- sorry fir all the typos- am using phone:)

Oh & I have used SC for all:sex:
so really now I've written it out I don't feel to bad :)

That's really good Min!! No reason why you won't have caught the eggy then! yay we're on 2ww together!!

feel free to PM me over 2ww honey!!

we've had sex every day since CD4 and got my +opk yesterday so had sex twice yesterday, will have sex around teatime today and then tomorrow miss Tuesday and will continue having sex normally after fertile period has finished!

you'll be fine with blue cheese and wine - if you have conceived it'll take the next 7 days or so to travel down your fallopian tubes to implant!

I've had one glass of red wine every night since Thursday - my job is too stressful not to have anything to drink at all so figured rather than drinking a full bottle I can just have a glass lol

xx

Could have been... It's just extremely painful - the pain is running down my legs it's so sore :(

well given that you had so many symptoms and were late for your period it does raise questions hey hun?

Eve- I agree with Ness- I does sound weird- though u did get :bfn: didn't u? Make sure u get rest & use a heating pad/bottle- I find they help.

Ness- though I'm it out- I wanted to :sex: twice a day over the fertile time but we didn't so feel that we've not done enough. Will get a few more in today & tomorrow & we shall see.

I hear you on the vino front! I want 1 now with my lunch lol- but will try 2 b good- mayb a glass on train bk south.

Glad weather has held off in Leeds:)

Eve- I agree with Ness- I does sound weird- though u did get :bfn: didn't u? Make sure u get rest & use a heating pad/bottle- I find they help.

Ness- though I'm it out- I wanted to :sex: twice a day over the fertile time but we didn't so feel that we've not done enough. Will get a few more in today & tomorrow & we shall see.

I hear you on the vino front! I want 1 now with my lunch lol- but will try 2 b good- mayb a glass on train bk south.

Glad weather has held off in Leeds:)

Min honey once a day is enough over your fertile period :thumbup: we had sex twice yesterday but think it will be today and tomorrow that will matter and haven't had sex yet so it will be later on this evening that we do and then work tomorrow so will have sex tomorrow night again. I'n so horny though lol I could have sex twice today but OH needs a rest :winkwink:

we're off out for a meal with OH's friends and gonna have a white wine spritzer but just one!

Yeah thankfully we haven't got the rain yet but heard it's on it's way up grr!!! Just in time for trekking out to work on a sweaty bus in the morning!

Just been to an adult store with the OH called Pulse and Cocktails in town, omg he completely freaked out and couldnt get out of there fast enough - it was his idea to go! had a bit of a row cos i was asking him why he reacted like that and he flipped out at me. Ignored him for a while and was thinking "shit I need his sperm tonight" :rofl:

He's apologised now though, I just said there was no need to overreact the way he did and I was only asking a question the big mood head!

Thats weird Ness- y dya reckon he flipped out? Hope ur White wine spritzer us nice!! On train now and plan one glass too. Bye bye Leeds:(

where r u off 2 4 dinner?

he said he just felt really uncomfortable - I dont think he expected it to be a sex shop, god knows why lol! think he thought it would be like ann summers but this is a full on adult store. He said something about how quiet it was and he felt he couldnt say anything to me and felt embarrassed i think!

Just had sex again lol, funny how horny Ov makes you.....swear to god I just had pleasure 3 timesg:haha:

going to a harvester restaurant for sunday dinner up in Colton, just passed Crossgates!

Ok ladies random question:

Can having a cold early in your cycle mess up when you OV? I know it can give you some crazy temps if you are temping, but does it actually mess you up? I am on CD9 and have had a terrible cold the last three days...planning to start BD'ing in the next couple of days since I should OV somewhere around Friday but was just wondering if the cold will mess me up. I have tried to stay away from medication as much as possible but have had to break down and take some Benadryl a couple of times as I just can't breathe! Any input will be appreciated!

Bloody hell Ness you must be a stone heavier with all that sperm inside you! Lol. One of the little swimmers HAS to get in there! x

Oh my Ness! U & ur OH r putting us 2 shame! I'll b jumping on Dh as sn as we get home :)

bless ur oh- I thought it was something like Anne Summers!!
I get y he was a bit shocked now.
Enjoy Harvester x

:rofl: Jen!!!! I know I'm dragging my uterus on the floor with all the extra sperm :haha:

Oh my Ness! U & ur OH r putting us 2 shame! I'll b jumping on Dh as sn as we get home :)

bless ur oh- I thought it was something like Anne Summers!!
I get y he was a bit shocked now.
Enjoy Harvester x

:rofl: lol we're knackered but determined ha ha

you make sure you jump on your DH defo chick! :sex:

I mean it's not a hardcore store but defo more full on than ann summers bless him ha ha

Off for dins now! Safe journey home Min!xxx

LMAO @ Jen8's comment!
Ice- I had scold tbs cycle too. Mytemps were really high & I had to discard them. I also use the CBFM & it gage me peaks on CD14 - 2 days earlier. I did take lemsip flu capsules & medicinal whskey too. I guess it hasn't affected my ov- am now in the 2ww.
Hope that helps

Thanks Min that does help. Was just wondering--I'm a nurse so you'd think I'd know these things:blush:
:rofl: at Ness ....you go girl!:happydance:

Feeling terrible. Although I've stopped crying which is always a good start. I had a bath and nearly passed out from blood loss when I got out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->