Softcups

:) Thanks! I'm more excited now that I can see what is going on with it. It was weird at first.. and didn't show the dot or whatnot. Must have just been a glitch? Either way :happydance: It's all sorted now.

Helly- You lost your thermometer? :( Bummer hunnie. Sorry about the AF coming, maybe it will raise back up? (we can dream right!) Keep your chin up luv. :hugs:

helly that sucks darling! hope it's just your cervix moving around getting comfy and not AF coming!!

Helly - did you swab??

Bella - looks like nice thermal shift to me

How's everyone else this morning. I'm still bleeding like crazy.... eugh I HATE AF...

Thanks girls, but I'm out. Ah well onwards and upwards, I dealt with the upset Saturday when my temp dropped so Im not as bad today.

Morning ladies!
Eve- Thanks for reassuring me about my moods- Seems I am not alone!
Hope your pains have subsided. If not I would also take the ladies advice and get to a doc. Just in case it is something they can help with!
Helly I hope the :witch: stays away!
Bella- Temp look good I have my fxd for you.

My temps are weird. I had to get up and out of bed to get my BBT as I had left it in my purse. I came back to bed and got sleepy again and then took temp and it wasnt as high as I thought it would be seeing as I had walked about. It was in fact lower than yesterdays one ???

Ness- I know what you mean about having a feeling about not catching the eggy. Although you know you have done everything you possibly can :(
Lets hope we are both wrong!

Hope your ok Eve... :hugs:

Minimin

I'm 2dpo Eve - although technically still chasing eggy, had sex once on CD14, twice yesterday CD15 and gonna have sex tonight CD16.

Also had sex everyday prior to CD14 so hopefully the spermies I received around my fertile period just before ov will maybe have had a chance too!

been using conceive+ too as I don't have an abundance of CM anyway so hoping that might have worked!

Morning ladies!
Eve- Thanks for reassuring me about my moods- Seems I am not alone!
Hope your pains have subsided. If not I would also take the ladies advice and get to a doc. Just in case it is something they can help with!
Helly I hope the :witch: stays away!
Bella- Temp look good I have my fxd for you.

My temps are weird. I had to get up and out of bed to get my BBT as I had left it in my purse. I came back to bed and got sleepy again and then took temp and it wasnt as high as I thought it would be seeing as I had walked about. It was in fact lower than yesterdays one ???

Ness- I know what you mean about having a feeling about not catching the eggy. Although you know you have done everything you possibly can :(
Lets hope we are both wrong!

Hope your ok Eve... :hugs:

Minimin

fingers crossed for us Min, maybe that's a good sign that we don't feel we've caught eggy! That's how I'm trying to see it anyway!!

So far just have very sensitive sore nipps but I always do straight after ov!

Ness- I hope that is the case. I am trying to not symptoms spot... In fact I keep having to think about how many dpo's I am. I think I am really getting fed up with trying and may have a few months break if March is not lucky for us. I always say that and then cant help myself! LOL.
Hows Leeds? London is surprisingly nice and bright :wohoo: So thinking I should get away from my computer and outside.

Eve- if you are still heavy get it checked out please. :hugs:

Helly we're in it together honey, damn witch... it's totally heartbreaking.

Ness- I hope that is the case. I am trying to not symptoms spot... In fact I keep having to think about how many dpo's I am. I think I am really getting fed up with trying and may have a few months break if March is not lucky for us. I always say that and then cant help myself! LOL.
Hows Leeds? London is surprisingly nice and bright :wohoo: So thinking I should get away from my computer and outside.

Eve- if you are still heavy get it checked out please. :hugs:

I think if I don't get a bfp this cycle or a third cycle, then I'm going to stop temping, using softcups etc and just have unprotected sex and see what happens.

yeahit's nice and bright up here too Min, quite cold but a perfect winter day!

Stuck in an office 'working' though but meeting mum at lunchtime for a walk round!

*Group Hug* For Eve and Helly.

Try to stay optimistic, I know it's easier said than done. If you need anything, or to vent. PM me.

Eve- Are you bleeding any less hun?

I agree- perhaps all this monitoring is getting our cycles messed. Having said that- I'm a control freak and am sure I would not be able to forget. I hate temping though- so maybe I wont miss that as much! LOL

I heard my cousin is having another bubba- she has a 10mnth old already. She hasnt told me- i heard it through my SIL- and though I am pleased... I am insanely jealous and fed up that is comes so easy to some!

Then I start wondering if this is someone's way of telling me I will not be a mother and that I should be focusing on other things. I have so many plans that are on hold or not getting my full attention as I am obsessed with ttc.

arrgghhhh!

I know what you mean Min - my friend is 14 weeks pregnant and she told me Val's Day when I got AF she has 2 kids already and caught on the first month of trying with her second two and caught on by missing a few pills the first time! I used to miss pills constantly and all I ever got was bloody spotting!

Temping is a pain in the arse so wouldnt miss that, although good to monitor. Haven't seen my ov peak yet but today is same temp as yesterday so hopefully tomorrow's temp will be as high and show my ov date! think it was yesterday to be honest anyway

Just had a look at your chart to see if I could tell anything. I am not as good as Eve.. but you did get a +OPK- like me- I am waiting for the post Ov rise... not seen anything of the sort as yet :(
Enjoy the weather.. I am going to lurk but get some paperwork done. Hate boring paperwork!

Just had a look at your chart to see if I could tell anything. I am not as good as Eve.. but you did get a +OPK- like me- I am waiting for the post Ov rise... not seen anything of the sort as yet :(
Enjoy the weather.. I am going to lurk but get some paperwork done. Hate boring paperwork!

yeah I think it's something like 3 high temps then it shows that you've ovulated. Had the +opk on Saturday afternoon so had sex that night. Think I actually ov'd yesterday afternoon(dont know why just a feeling)so had sex twice yesterday and plan to tonight as well for an extra 'shot' lol

similar to softcups but smaller....

https://www.conceptionkit.com/s-14-conception-kit.aspx

I'm getting a pimple :growlmad: .. I NEVER get pimples.

And this one is going to be a doozie, i can feel a giant lump under my skin and it huuurts when I touch it.

I'm going to have a pimple the size of mexico. Lovely.

ugh I've got a little cluster on my chin uugh hormonal break out!

Where your pimples are located can signal different parts of your body
i.e. chin = hormonal
cheeks= digestive etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back