Softcups

Sometimes just getting to the point where you're not crying anymore is the biggest battle. Sorry to hear you still feel lousy....hang in there and try to take it easy today :hugs:

Soooo sorry the bitch got you babes, keep your chin up xx

Definitely think you girls might be right about the chemical. I'm losing so much blood it's unreal. The cramps are a million times worse than a normal AF, I felt like I was in labour earlier it was so strong.... NOT fun...

Ok ladies random question:

Can having a cold early in your cycle mess up when you OV? I know it can give you some crazy temps if you are temping, but does it actually mess you up? I am on CD9 and have had a terrible cold the last three days...planning to start BD'ing in the next couple of days since I should OV somewhere around Friday but was just wondering if the cold will mess me up. I have tried to stay away from medication as much as possible but have had to break down and take some Benadryl a couple of times as I just can't breathe! Any input will be appreciated!

We made the decision to officially TTC in early/mid november.. And then right after thanksgiving I caught a horrriiibbblleee case of bronchitus that lasred about 6 weeks! That was also my first cycle testing and my normal 34-36 day cycle turned into about 54 days because of the illness. I had two 2ww's because ff changed my ov twice. This bronchitus delayed my ov.. So yea its possible. Good luck!

Eve- Sorry you feel so crappy :( Take some vitamins and get plenty of rest! If you're losing alot of blood it can really drain ya. :hugs:

Ness- Lol about the OH... My husband is a pervert. We went into one of those shops one time and I was blushing the entire time. Danny grabbed my hand and shoved my finger into one of those fake plastic "vagina" toys. I could've killed him! Men! And I'm glad you're getting so much sex it.. Goodness. I'd be dead tired! How many times is that in the last week? Was that your 573rd time? Seems like it :rofl: You're bound to get it this month! :hugs:

IceFire- Nice to meet you hun :flower: I see you've been on the board for a few.. Welcome to the gang! Sorry I am not much help with the cold thing :) Hope all is well.

Yomo- Hey sweetie! How are things?

Kita-Where have you been? You were here awhile back.. then you were gone! Lol. Hope things are going well for you.

I'm GREAT! I had the strangest feeling in my tummy earlier. Like butterflies except stronger. And my BB's are SORE and itchy... Oooo so itchy. Been applying cocoa butter like crazy. It's too early for symptoms.. :dohh: I'm a nutjob sometimes. I'm blaming it on that dang OPK. Now I'm just sure I'm gonna get it this month. As if in the 5 years we've been together we've NEVER had sex on my exact OV day. Lol :lol: Crazy stuff.

Definitely think you girls might be right about the chemical. I'm losing so much blood it's unreal. The cramps are a million times worse than a normal AF, I felt like I was in labour earlier it was so strong.... NOT fun...

Bloody hell honey - literally! How you managing looking after yourself and Saraya in so much pain is beyond me! To loose so much blood makes me think you've had a chemical cos you've had so many pg signs honey

Hope you're ok darling xx

Thanks for the input Kita.I hope mine doesn't last six weeks!! :wacko:

Eve it definitely sounds to me like you had a chemical this time around. Try to get some :sleep: Sending you an extra dose of :dust: for this month!

Ness- Lol about the OH... My husband is a pervert. We went into one of those shops one time and I was blushing the entire time. Danny grabbed my hand and shoved my finger into one of those fake plastic "vagina" toys. I could've killed him! Men! And I'm glad you're getting so much sex it.. Goodness. I'd be dead tired! How many times is that in the last week? Was that your 573rd time? Seems like it :rofl: You're bound to get it this month! :hugs:

ha ha ha that made me lol and OH was asking why I was laughing oops didnt wanna tell him I'd been moaning about him on here :haha:

Bella I'm tired out and getting sore lol, only two more nights after tonight with sex phew :coffee:

we've had sex every day for the past two weeks sometimes twice a day, that eggy is getting nowhere lol

sore bb's is a great sign darling! :wohoo:!!!

Still :rofl: at Ness. I'm heading into my OV week so I'm getting myself geared up for lots of :sex: although being sick is definitely putting a damper on things. Hope my Softcups get here tomorrow as I can't wait to put them to work! :haha:

Bella- definitely would have had to kill my DH over the fake vagina thing, though I have to admit I was :rofl: when I was reading your post!

Good luck and :dust: to all!

Eve- Sorry you feel so crappy :( Take some vitamins and get plenty of rest! If you're losing alot of blood it can really drain ya. :hugs:

IceFire- Nice to meet you hun :flower: I see you've been on the board for a few.. Welcome to the gang! Sorry I am not much help with the cold thing :) Hope all is well.

Yomo- Hey sweetie! How are things?

Kita-Where have you been? You were here awhile back.. then you were gone! Lol. Hope things are going well for you.

I'm GREAT! I had the strangest feeling in my tummy earlier. Like butterflies except stronger. And my BB's are SORE and itchy... Oooo so itchy. Been applying cocoa butter like crazy. It's too early for symptoms.. :dohh: I'm a nutjob sometimes. I'm blaming it on that dang OPK. Now I'm just sure I'm gonna get it this month. As if in the 5 years we've been together we've NEVER had sex on my exact OV day. Lol :lol: Crazy stuff.

Hi! Aw i feel remembered! I mostly stalk on here because if I miss out on a few hours then I miss 36647 pages :haha: most of the time I am trying to catch up. This cycle I swore it would be softcups all the way.. I only put one in a few days before ov :blush:.. I am 14dpo today (normal lp is 13 days) and my temp shot up yesterday and today.. But today i am feeling crampy and spotty a bit and even though my temp is higher than its ever been, it feels like af is about to start. Bfn yesterday on a frer even though i was puking my brains out and OH thinks it was ms.. Time will tell!

It's not over until :witch: is here in full force. Your temps sound promising though. May just be a little early for a bfp? Good luck!

your high temps sound ace honey!!

Icefire - ha ha ha yeah I feel sorry for the OH as I keep being really clinical - like 'come on darling come and fertilise me' :rofl:

:rofl: Ness! Not very romantic :haha: My DH likes to cheer on the :spermy: after BDing. :happydance: :happydance: Too funny!

your high temps sound ace honey!!

Icefire - ha ha ha yeah I feel sorry for the OH as I keep being really clinical - like 'come on darling come and fertilise me' :rofl:

Like that Chat up line. I bet he loves it!
Back in London :cry: Very moody and want to kill DH. Think that signifies my having ovulated. punched in my BBT from this morning onto FF and it places my OV at CD15 so I am about 2dpo.

Kita that's a great temp jump going on. Your chart looks like a textbook pregnancy chart!

I swear.... the size of the clots coming out of me is NOT normal... I just peed and the tissue was black when I wiped....

Kita that does sound great! :hugs: Of course you're remembered. lol.. FX'd.. and I agree.. It aint over till it's over :)

Ness and Icefire- Glad you got a laugh.. :thumbup: I think it's funny now too, though I didn't at the time. lol .. & yes I hope the sore BB's are a good sign! I think it's too early for that.. but it's okay. I'll live in the moment :flower:

Minimin- Sorry you're moodly hunnie, feel better soon :hugs:

Eve- :( I don't like that you're feeling bad. It makes me sad.. honestly. I hope you feel better. Is there anything the doctor can do? I don't know what they do about chemicals.. :shrug: Can they confirm that's what it was ? Or would you rather not know.

I don't think they can. I think it was a chemical because yesterday there was a 2nd line on my HPT but I wasn't sure if it was an evap or not so I didn't mention it....

Sorry all been away all weekend.

Min and Ness - good job girls :D

Eve - so sorry this has been so hard for you. Sending you the hugest hugs, hope the blood loss eases soon.

Bella, Kita, IceFire, M2K and all the other lovely softcup girlies - hope you're all fabby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->