Softcups

I bet you'll look lush in it! You should take a pic of you in it before you're due to wear it and give us a preview!

I will do ness!!!

We're trying for baby in september now...the wedding is september 11th then me, ross, kian, brother inlaw and his new wife, there daughter, my father and mother inlaw all stay in the hotel and jet off to turkey the next morning! It's a looong way away BUT...we need this break, and i want to enjoy myself, and have fun with kian...so like i say, all you's will be months pregnant by the time i start :lol:

Not to worry though! I hope it flys by!!! :flower:

:hi: mommy2kian, I've just read through the last few pages and I also like that dress! And £12.50 is a bloody bargain and a half! I've got a wedding to go to next month, my mum spoilt me and bought me a new dress coz she know's we're skint newlyweds :blush:

I will do ness!!!

We're trying for baby in september now...the wedding is september 11th then me, ross, kian, brother inlaw and his new wife, there daughter, my father and mother inlaw all stay in the hotel and jet off to turkey the next morning! It's a looong way away BUT...we need this break, and i want to enjoy myself, and have fun with kian...so like i say, all you's will be months pregnant by the time i start :lol:

Not to worry though! I hope it flys by!!! :flower:

aww well maybe september will be your lucky month!

Are you doing the 'not trying, not protecting' method??

Erica (but people call me Kita because my mom called me Erikita :haha:) 22 years old! :wave:

I cant believe no one responded to the link about the conception caps a few pages back! What do you all think about them? I love the idea but theyre so small I feel like Id lose it up my cooter! :rofl:

Hope everyone is well! I got a bfn this morning and some brown spotting and my temp went down from its triphastic(?) state back to post ov highs.. Dont know whats going on with me.. especially since my LP last cycle was 13 days and today I am 15dpo :shrug:

Yes it is a bargain, just hope it fits, it's a 10 but looks tiny :lol:

no ness im making him wear a raincoat :rofl: ...because i know that id get pregnant if i dont TRY and ill be like 6 months pregnant and no way that dress will fit then! :lol:

i mean, if it was to happen and i did accidently get pregnant, then great..but im gonna try and be careful :flower:

Kita i missed the link, :shock: whats this? a smaller version of the softcup or something? :flower:

Lol Kita yeah they seem very tiny!!!

Cat - I posted a link early about these things called Conception Caps!

They're like a mini softcup lol but look soooo tiny!

Think the idea with them is that the sperm goes in first then the cap!

Kita- IMO it's just a hyped up version of a softcup. It's the same concept though.. And I looked into it awhile back and if I recall it was pretty expensive for a "No guarantee's" type of thing.

If you DO try it, let us know! I would love to see if it works. If so then it'd be worth the investment!

Plus, I just about had a panic attack looking at that little thing.
How in the world do you get it OUT? Lol.

lol Bella I know that's what I thought!!

softcups are way better IMO!

Afternoon girls! I took Saraya to a local wetlands park. We had lunch and did a big walk round it. Stopped at the shop and got groceries (I'm introducing her to normal milk as she'll be 1 next week!) and came home. The weather was lovely :)
Here we are (pity she didn't look at the camera!)
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Saraya/0310/castleespie.jpg

Lol all I can see is my glass plug glinting through my hair teehee

AWWWWWWW!!!! What an ace piccie Eve!! Saraya is gorgeous!!

Ness it was a spur of the moment grab the camera, one off shot LOL We are actually in front of the swamp, the green you can see right behind my head is water covered in algae which looks amazing.

aww a lovely pic of you, Saraya and some mould.....

:rofl: just kidding I love stuff like that it's amazing all the little things that grow on this planet!

You look so happy with Saraya honey :cloud9:

LOL The algae is amazing, it's not mould!! It looks like you could climb the fence and walk on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->