Softcups

It was unbelievably easy!! I did have to add a couple of drops more milk because it wasn't quite the right consistency but then I made double what the recipe calls for. Although it looks tiny it is VERY filling!! I used whole milk - I don't know if that would make a difference to the consistency or not but I had to for Saraya. It really was quite delish!! I think I enjoyed it because there was no puree on it, the tomatoes soaked nicely into the base in the 10 mins it cooked so it wasn't dry at all.

Bit delayed but Jennifer 24.

Eve-Your daughter is beautiful.

Hope eveyone is well. x

I would love to hear more success stories from using soft cups - I went through a few pages of this thread and saw a couple but would love to hear more! Also, if you use the instead soft cup, doesn't the sperm that is already in you sort of want to just cling to the soft cup once you put it in? That is my biggest concern about trying it.

kw I find there is very little in the cup by the time I take it out!

What's that Bella?

This girl pissed me off today when I was getting my groceries. She was talking to her friend holding her baby (probably about 9/10mo) in her arms. She's like "I'm off men for life, I got with a guy and ended up with this" talking about the baby... I wanted to smack her and take the child...

What's that Bella?

This girl pissed me off today when I was getting my groceries. She was talking to her friend holding her baby (probably about 9/10mo) in her arms. She's like "I'm off men for life, I got with a guy and ended up with this" talking about the baby... I wanted to smack her and take the child...

That would make me mad too, talk about ungrateful.

As for my comment, I don't dare say! I don't wanna get reported and have our Softcups safe haven thread locked or closed.

Just go to page 1 and read the thread that is locked. ;)

hi I just tried posting this question and not sure if it worked so sorry if it is a repeat but here is my question:
Won't the sperm already inside you cling to the softcup once you put it in there, thereby preventing it from swimming into the cervix?

Kw I replied already, scroll up to the top of this page

Kcw81- the sperm get sucked into the cervix, which is the purpose of using to softcup, to keep the spermies right at the opening of the cervix, so it can dip into it. Otherwise, many of the sperm would just fall out, even while lying down.

A few of them may cling, but out of the millions of sperm that OH/DH releases per ejaculation, Those few are not much. Think of it as "the survival of the fittest" .. You want the most determined, healthy sperm to get to the eggy right? Well that little sperm will be damned if he gets cozy in a cup ;) :thumbup:

haha that made me laugh about the strong manly sperm not needing to wimp out and hide in the cozy cup! makes sense. maybe I will try it this time but I will practice first to make sure I don't flub it when trying to put it in. thanks!

Bella, still can't figure out which thread pissed you off! Enlighten us through PM :)

An update of softcups, I am going to order mine today and hope they are in by O, I'm only cd5 though so I should have about 6 days before I need to start :sex:ing Where did everyone get your's? How was the shipping time (to the US)? or if you got it in store, where did you go?

c-demers- I ordered mine on Amazon hun, pretty cheap and they'll get there quick ;) I got mine in pretty good time and we're in Germany!

Evening!!
Hows you guys?

Eve- all that talk of Pizza made me fob off cooking and make DH take me to Pizza Express.. and that was tasty too- ate my whole pizza up- so much for my diet. I have been ravenous today! :(

That girl you saw in the shop needs a smack over her head BIG TIME! I get so angry and stupid pathetic ungrateful so and so's. I think we all see those all the time. I cant seem to get away from them.

Bella- Not sure which page 1 you meant... Good news re: your hormones. Did you manage to read up on what they do?

Ness- Now you got me wanting some chocolate- But have cleaned my teeth and am in bed so it would be very veyr naughty of me to go foraging now!

Welcome new ladies...:hugs:

Eve---Unbelievable how ungrateful some women are, eh? And those are always the ones who seem to be able to look at a man and get pregnant :wacko: I can't wait to be able to take my little one to get groceries and show him/her off:thumbup:

c-demer: I also live in the US and ordered mine from Amazon last week. I am expecting them either today or tomorrow but have not yet received them. According to the Internet, you may also be able to buy them in CVS Pharmacy. Good Luck! This will be my first cycle using them as well.

Love and :dust: :dust: to all!

Hi, I tried looking on Amazon for them but I cannot find them? What do I search under? If I look up "soft cups" I get a bunch of bras or men's cups. Hmmm.... help??

Hi, I tried looking on Amazon for them but I cannot find them? What do I search under? If I look up "soft cups" I get a bunch of bras or men's cups. Hmmm.... help?? Maybe someone can post a l

Try searching for "instead softcups". That's the only way I could get them to come up. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->