Softcups

That is a GORGEOUS picture! Love it! Saraya is such a princess :flower:

ha ha ha no stuff like that is fab. I remember going to Ingleborough in the Lake District when I was little and we went in the caves. The limestone statues were awesome!!

Awww look at her eyes they are pearcing blue!!! gorgeous hun! :flower:

Kian was born with blue eyes and blonde hair, then when he reached around 6 months his eyes went brown and his hair is brown now, just like his daddy!

hmmm what to make for tea...that is zee question!

I'm gonna make "easy peasy pizza" as per "I can cook" cbeebies!! I have been wanting to try them for ages lol
She got my eyes and hair and that was all, everything else is her daddies!

:lol: i watched that a few times last week...hmmm easy peasy pizza sounds yummy!!! i've cooked 3 chicken breasts, but no idea what to do with them :lol: i really fancy sweet and sour chicken with rice...mmmmmm

Hey I'm Min and am turning 37 in April (my EP due date :cry:)
guess I am the old fart here then! LOL

Any recipes to use up a bit of spinach?

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a lovely day. :flower:

As for real names/ages, you all can call me Allie and I am 26.

Oh I could use your spinach on my pizza!!! LOL

There's lots of really easy recipies on the I Can Cook page lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/icancook/makes/icancooksavoury/

Oh and by the way Eve, Saraya is absolutely beautiful (takes after her mom :winkwink:). Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Thanks Aaisrie!
Saraya and you look fabulous! She is such a shining star already!
Happy Easy Pizza- I wish I could cyber over me spinach.

I love spinach!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my little darling!!

Just in case anyone has forgotten - I'm Eve and I'm 28!

I love Spinach too- Thinking of Spinach and Chickpea curry with Garlic rice...
DH has some soup I made for his lunch so I can be lazy and let him have that for his tea instead! LOL

Ooo all this food talk is making me hungry :) I've just popped in chicken and potato pot roast which is yummy!

Eve your little girl is a beauty!

Hey ladies!
I got my blood tests back.. holy crap I had a helluva time figuring out what it all means..

BUT. My FSH level was 6.04- within normal range. Thank god. As long as I know I'm making eggs I don't even care.

And my Prolactin (Pituitary Gland Hormone) was 9.80, which is also alright.
Everything else looks fairly normal.. besides I was dehydrated that day according to my urine sample. Lol.

I'm so relieved! I don't know how FSH works so I'm doing some reading up. But I am pretty sure it would be off if it was a cyst or fibroid on my ovaries? dunno, don't care..

I'm still in the game! :happydance: !!!

W00t!!

The easy peasy pizza went down a treat! I made one for Saraya and one for me. The base is kind of scone like - it was so filling I just about managed half (mine was slightly bigger than Saraya's) whereas she managed her full one and the other half of mine!! My child is a gorb!!

lol Eve that sounds yummy!!!

Bella - fab news everything came back normal!!! :wohoo:!!!

Min - Old fart as if!

Mondays me and OH go to his parents for a big roast dinner, I'm stuffed but trying to sniff out some chocolate.....

Ness it only took about 10 mins to make and about 10 mins in the oven!!

do you think a gluten free one would be easy to make??

I would say so - just use gluten-free self raising flour!!! Butter and milk are okay right?? Here's the recipe. I used normal tomatos just diced and regular grated cheese. I didn't put the grapes on it or the rosemary or pepper. I just did it plain. Just cheese and tomato! Bear in mind it's written for kids, hence the "get an adult to help" lol

You will need:

75g self-raising flour
10g soft butter
30ml milk
4 cherry tomatoes
5 green grapes
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Pinch of ground black pepper
25g Red Leicester cheese or cheddar, grated

Step 1

Before cooking, wash your hands and put an apron on.
Step 2

Weigh and measure all the ingredients ready to use.
Step 3

Put the flour and the butter together in a bowl. Rub the butter and flour with your fingers until it becomes like crumbs. Just imagine that you are tickling. Add the milk and using a fork, stir to make dough. Make it into a ball shape with your hands.
Step 4

Dust some flour on the work mat and put the ball of dough on top. Flatten with your hand into a pizza base, then place on a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray.
Step 5

Put the tomatoes into a clean bowl, and, using clean scissors, chop them up. Spoon the chopped tomatoes onto the pizza base.
Step 6

Pull the leaves off the rosemary stalk and sprinkle over the tomatoes. Add a pinch of pepper and put the grapes on top.
Step 7

You will need to ask a grown-up for help with this part. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top. You will need to ask a grown-up for help with this part. Place in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC fan/220ºC/ Gas 7 for 10–15 minutes.
Step 8

Once your Easy Peasy Pizza has cooled down a little, you can eat it!

oooh thanks Eve! gonna print the recipe off at work tomorrow and will give it a go this friday (pizza night!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->